Brenda posing for Crimson

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
tel4plm

Brenda posing for Crimson

Postby tel4plm » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:46 am

Am I hallucinating?

A couple of weeks ago, Brenda told Suzanne that it was pointless to meet with the art dealer dude because she had an exclusive contract with whatever the name of that company is.

So...How is it she can now pose for Crimson?

ghfanfare

Re: Brenda posing for Crimson

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:49 am

Was she a model in the past? Or is this something new?

She seems a little short to be a model.

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Quote ghfanfare: Was she a model in the past? Or is this something new?

She seems a little short to be a model.

If memory serves me she was a model but I think I may have blocked a lot of things out when last she was on!!

Auroragirl

Postby Auroragirl » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:09 pm

She was a model back in the 90's when she was on, for Jax's Cosmetics company. I think her last return, because she thought she was dieing, she was just hanging with Luis Alcazar. She's never really liked the modeling, but she was good at it and always in demand. But I agree, if she's under contract for only Cartulo how can she do something, and when, for that matter, did Jax get her permission to just put her on the cover and do a story on her. Wouldn't she have to agree before they could do that?

Vanrainmom

Postby Vanrainmom » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Quote Auroragirl: She was a model back in the 90's when she was on, for Jax's Cosmetics company. I think her last return, because she thought she was dieing, she was just hanging with Luis Alcazar. She's never really liked the modeling, but she was good at it and always in demand. But I agree, if she's under contract for only Cartulo how can she do something, and when, for that matter, did Jax get her permission to just put her on the cover and do a story on her. Wouldn't she have to agree before they could do that?

I could be wrong - but I thought that Kate mentioned that Brenda was the face of Cartullo and that they were a big advertiser in Crimson. Thus a win win for them both.
But to be honest I was only half listening ;)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Quote Vanrainmom:
Quote Auroragirl: She was a model back in the 90's when she was on, for Jax's Cosmetics company. I think her last return, because she thought she was dieing, she was just hanging with Luis Alcazar. She's never really liked the modeling, but she was good at it and always in demand. But I agree, if she's under contract for only Cartulo how can she do something, and when, for that matter, did Jax get her permission to just put her on the cover and do a story on her. Wouldn't she have to agree before they could do that?

I could be wrong - but I thought that Kate mentioned that Brenda was the face of Cartullo and that they were a big advertiser in Crimson. Thus a win win for them both.

Are you cop to phasing out the Brenda scenes. Nothing much has peaked my interest to this point. Thank goodness for the Robin and Patrick story.

Vanrainmom

Postby Vanrainmom » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:48 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote Vanrainmom:

Are you cop to phasing out the Brenda scenes. Nothing much has peaked my interest to this point. Thank goodness for the Robin and Patrick story.

I am happy Brenda is coming back. I would like to see her with Sonny or Jason. :)
I just wasn't paying attention lol. I am really loving the Patrick and Robin story too.

perplexed

Postby perplexed » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:36 pm

Quote Vanrainmom:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote Vanrainmom:

I am happy Brenda is coming back. I would like to see her with Sonny or Jason. :)
I just wasn't paying attention lol. I am really loving the Patrick and Robin story too.

Maybe all Kate needed was the permission of Cartullo? Since Brenda is under contract with them.

With Guza's slow moving "story arc's" I think the only story that I am enjoying right now is Patrick/Robin/Lisa also, all the rest of his "arc's" aren't moving along to any suspense, adventure, or sudsy romance at this moment.
Where is Luke when you need some "comic relief".... back soon, I hear. JMHO. Peace Out. :)

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:55 pm

Quote Vanrainmom

LOL, that's what she said. It's amazing what u tune out while whatching isn't it? :D

shepmajor

Postby shepmajor » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:04 pm

Quote Vanrainmom:

You're not wrong, Vannie. Kate did say that Cartullo was their biggest advertiser, so featuring Brenda is a natural, perfect fit.

Return to “General Hospital”