Live Thread 7/27/10

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
shells213

Re: Live Thread 7/27/10

Postby shells213 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Quote Shellkal:
Quote shells213:
Quote Shellkal:
Quote shells213: Hey party people how is everyone this fine Tuesday? :D

Hi My Twin. How are you?

I am good, this weekend was not good. My friend's little girl had what ended up being a severe asthma attack and had to hospitalized. She is much better now but has the official asthma diagnosis so that is a bummer.

How old is the little girl? My daughter eventually "grew" out of the bad asthma attacks. She gets them very rarely now. I'm glad they were able to figure out what was wrong with her.

She is 5. She has been having allergy and breathing issues for about a year now and the doctor has been dancing around the asthma diagnosis for a couple of months. This was by far the worst attack and pretty scary.

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:34 pm

From jackaled:

Maxie is sorry. Michael is sorry he yelled at her. She goes on about Franco. Michael admits to Maxie that Mac saved his life. (Yeah finally) Maxie says after Fracno she slept with Matt Hunter. (Michael needs to know this why?) She says do you think it ok to sleep with someone out of gratitude.
It was impluse sex. Michael thinks you didn't lie or cheat on anyone. Maxie is ok now she can go sit with Mac. 8)

Frenanda and Jax. He doesn't usually mix business with pleasure but on second thought lets go get drink. She is like follow me Mr. Jax. Skye asks guard if he speaks english. Yes he does. He knows what is going on. She says I am desperate mother trying to support child. Her husband was murdered. She is like crying if she doesn't find help soon she will be thrown out into the street.

Liz and Nik. She is afraid she will never see him again. Nik is like we will find him. Steven comes by. Nothing in nurses file to raise red flag.

Ethan says I must be on serious med he was having dream. Maya is still there feeling bad about what happened. Ethan says it was an extenuating circumstance. Krissy comes in with Carly and Michael. She says are you ok? Krissy likes Ethan cuz he is bright and optimistic. She says Mr. Bauer
could have killed you because of me.

Alexis is like I kept Krissy away from Sonny cuz of the violence and I was the one who brought the violence on it. Sonny is like you are defending me. Claire and Sonny go back and forth. Alexis leaves. Sonny says this must be a day where you hate me.

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:40 pm

From jackaled:

Skye shows guard pic of Lila Rae. She goes on about how she needs the money. Guard says Fernanda is a hateful woman. He is leaving she should be gone. Skye goes back to the computer. Jax and Fernanda come back to the room. She
says he is fabulous dancer you can tell alot by how a man dances. She says what would you like to do. He says turn on music and have a drink.

Krissy tells Michael she feels bad Ethan got shot. Ethan is like this is Maya. She thinks it's her fault. You two should start a club. Maya goes to back to work. Carly says we should get back to where we were. Krissy wants to stay with Ethan. She is glad he didn't die.

Sonny tells Claire timing not great. He like that she needs something from him. He says should I guess. She is like you can't. He is like you wanna take me to bed. She wants a baby. 8)

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:40 pm

From madcaps:

Hallway: Maxie apologizes for going on abut a psychopath when he almost got shot by one. If I were an English teacher, I would punish naughty students by making them diagram Maxie's sentences. Michael says he doesn't think she lied to or cheated on anybody, she just wanted to thank Matt. "Stop thinking and be" So somehow Michael went from having attending 18 hours of school his entire life to suddenly reading existentialist philosophers? Maxie thanks him and leaves.

Barthelona: Jax continues to woo Pointless Lady. Meanwhile, Skye sobs to Security Guard about how her husband was murdered. She leaves out the part that she was an accomplice. She sobs that she and her daughter will be thrown into the streets.

Hospital: Nik and Liz continue to fret about their missing child. She sobs that she's trying to stay positive. Oh, have I mentioned that there is suddenly a "Jane Morgan" who's an employee at GH, even though no one knows her. They all think she's Franco's accomplice. Liz goes off on all the most gruesome of worst case scenarios, including her baby being tossed in a dumpster or already dead.

Ethan's room: Ethan, born of endless forgiveness and grace, tells Maya that it's no big deal that she watched him almost bleed to death and literally would not lift a finger to help. Kristina, Carly and Michael show up. Kristina asks if he's okay. He shrugs and says he suspects he'll have a bit of a sore throat, and he's groggy, but in a fun way. Carly says Ethan is quite the "glass half full" kind of guy. Kristina says that's why she likes him.

Scenes from an Italian Restaurant: Alexis repeats to Walsh that she's tried to keep K from Sonny b/c of all The Danger, but it turns out Alexis is the one that has put Kristina in the most danger. Walsh says Alexis isn't the first parent to miss signs of abuse, and that was a one time thing. But Sonny is a mobster, so The Danger is daily. Sonny asks why she cares since she barely knows his kids, and tried to put their father away in prison and got Michael instead. Alexis skeedaddles. Sonny looks at his phone and says this has to be a day when she hates his guts. She says she doesn't have to like him to take what she needs. Please, please, don't let that be a turkey baster in her brief case.

Commercials

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:43 pm

The last thing Sonny needs is to father another child. No court order seems to keep him away.

shells213

Postby shells213 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Quote Bizlet: The last thing Sonny needs is to father another child. No court order seems to keep him away.

If he keeps fathering kids they could rename GH "All Sonny's Children" :D

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:49 pm

From jackaled:

Pat doesn't know what to say. Robin is like stop it. She is grown woman. Let's not give Lisa Niles power over us. Pat doesn't deserve her. Lisa is lurking.

Fernanda and Jax discuss his wife from who he is estranged. He kisses her as Skye comes in. This is unacceptable.

Carly on phone leaving Jax a message about what went down. She missed him talk soon. Michael says whats wrong? She misses her husband especially at times like this when bad things happen. Jax is so strong and steady. He balances me. Michael says solution-Jax would take you back in heartbeat. Carly says I am not sure thats option.

Sonny says I thought you said you want to have baby with me. Not with you. The baby would be mine. Sonny is like you want me to be sperm donor. She says you would be good father material if not for mob stuff. She wants best of what he has to offer and leave the rest. He can give her half of what she wants. He will sleep with her but kids are behind him now. He won't get any woman pregnant ever again (promises promises Sonny).

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:49 pm

From madcaps:

Barthelona: Apparently Pointless Woman is Senora de la Vaca. Doesn't that mean Miss Cow? Security Guard allows Skye to continue snooping.
Miss Cow reminds me of Hilda Suarez from Ugly Betty sometimes.

Ethan's room: Um, so should a guy with a hole in his carotid artery really have 85 people in his hotel room? and should he really have to be the one to comfort Maya and Kristina? Carly gets everyone to leave Ethan to rest, but Kristina stays.

Scenes from an Italian Restaurant: Oh, chit. This IS about a turkey baster. I feel like my dog just died, Walsh. Sonny says that Walsh wants to take him to bed. She says she will if she has too. She wants a baby. Yes, that makes sense. The woman waits until her mid 30's to have children because she wants things to be perfect, and she finally lets go that there is no perfect, so, of course, her first choice is a mobster she loathes who has bred some exceptionally effed up children. I can't think of anything more logical!

Commercials

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Quote shells213:
Quote Bizlet: The last thing Sonny needs is to father another child. No court order seems to keep him away.

If he keeps fathering kids they could rename GH "All Sonny's Children" :D

:] We are getting to that point.

Shellkal

Postby Shellkal » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:50 pm

I don't know how Sonny is going to prevent getting a woman pregnant unless (a) he doesn't have sex again or (b) he has surgery to prevent him from fathering a child.

Return to “General Hospital”