Patrick/Robin SPOILER!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Ashley6262000

Patrick cheats on Robin next week

Postby Ashley6262000 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Next week Patrick cheats on Robin and sleeps with Lisa, while I'm guessing that Robin is still away in Africa. It was a matter of time before he would screw things up, but this time i don't see them coming back from the other side. If he doesn't tell Lisa then we will see her find out about when Lisa finds herself pregnant and not knowing if Patrick or Steve is the father....i hope not that storyline is so overdone on this show. If RObin can't go away for a few weeks no matter what the reason work, family, or whatever and be able to trust her husband then they should be married. I say this might be the end of scrubs for quite awhile at least until they get ready to leave the show which will be this year or next year so not to far off. I think RObin can do better than Patrick by a long shot, he has become a jerk since getting married and basically hated everything that matters to robin so why be married at all.

perplexed

Re: Patrick cheats on Robin next week

Postby perplexed » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Robin deserves what she gets... she is neglecting her Husband... sorry JMO... Stone is dead and Patrick is alive and well... get down to business Robin... She has neglected his needs... big time...

perplexed

Robin deserves what she gets... she is neglecting her Husband... sorry JMO... Stone is dead and Patrick is alive and well... get down to business Robin... She has neglected his needs... big time...

perplexed

perplexed

perplexed

cardgirl

Postby cardgirl » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:00 pm

FYI It is against board rules to post spoilers unless you state in the thread title that there are spoilers included... some of us prefer not to know what is going to happen ahead of time.

pegrckr

Postby pegrckr » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:28 pm

Quote cardgirl: FYI It is against board rules to post spoilers unless you state in the thread title that there are spoilers included... some of us prefer not to know what is going to happen ahead of time.

I hate it when people don't read board guidelines about posting don't you!!!???

cashfan

Postby cashfan » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:36 pm

Quote pegrckr:
Quote cardgirl: FYI It is against board rules to post spoilers unless you state in the thread title that there are spoilers included... some of us prefer not to know what is going to happen ahead of time.

I hate it when people don't read board guidelines about posting don't you!!!???

Idiotic, Moronic, Selfish.

tel4plm

Re: Patrick/Robin SPOILER!

Postby tel4plm » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:25 am

The title of this thread was obviously changed. The current title isn't the same as the title on the upper left corner of the posts.

How can I title be edited? I've tried to edit mine, and the MB won't let me.

Return to “General Hospital”