Elizabeth/Jason/Lucky The Truth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Whitechick

Elizabeth/Jason/Lucky The Truth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Whitechick » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:21 pm

%( %( :( Elizabeth needed to tell Lucky everything that Jason is the babys father. A marriage is based on truth not lies. I hope she knows what she is doing. Elizabeth is not a Saint like everyone thinks.Jason needs to wake and tell Elizabeth he is going to be in the babys life. the truth will come out it always does. :D

three D

Re: Elizabeth/Jason/Lucky The Truth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby three D » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:59 pm

Yes agreed...but I don't think she will unless something is wrong with the baby and she needs Jason for medical reasons.

kaydimonds

Postby kaydimonds » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:22 pm

No I think she should tell him very soon Like in another couple of hours cause this draging the storyline out is plan getting on my nerves...She had better tell him or I will go to the set and tell myself the truth...I cant stand to see Jason looking this way he looks miserable.....

candycane1018

Postby candycane1018 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:51 pm

Your absolutely right this storyline is dragging on to long!

allforlove

Postby allforlove » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:54 pm

Its a soap opera. How many marriages are based on all truth? How about ZERO. It's hard to find any in real life that doesn't have one or two lies in it. Although this is something major. No one thinks Liz is a saint...but until recently her score card was a little better than a lot of the other people on the show. And once she and Jason are together and they can be truthful with each other, I think her score card will agin improve.

ilovejasonmorgan

Postby ilovejasonmorgan » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:24 am

I think that Liz could have came out of this spic and span if she would have fessed up at the beginning... Now she does have some dirt on her hands! I just think that it sooooo unfair of her to ask Jason to give up his baby - that is just a little toooooo selfish - don't u think Liz?

dreamlovergirl23

Postby dreamlovergirl23 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:51 am

i think liz & jason should come out and tell the truth ,about the baby cause it whould be more excideing

JASONandLIZforever

Postby JASONandLIZforever » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:59 am

oh please please someone in port charles say something so my liason little family can get together. and we can progress with their little family.. loving this story line but it is taking forever and a day. :)

madhearts4liason

Postby madhearts4liason » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:09 am

Remember how Coop, Logan and Maxie sent Scotty the anonymous email about the Ric webber murder? I vote that Spin hacks into the PCPD and leaves Lucky a lil email..with the paternity results attached..LOL..He can always do his lil oops..holy toledo..did i do that? I have a feeling Jason would thank him..LOL

Return to “General Hospital”