Sometimes, keeping a secret is the best way to love someone

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
BrianLovesSoaps

Sometimes, keeping a secret is the best way to love someone

Postby BrianLovesSoaps » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:29 pm

Jason to Lulu.... C'mon Jason, will you do the right thing and tell Liz you love her. It is quite apparent that Jason and Liz have chemisty. Jason and Angela Monroe do not. How about that ???? :)

happi

Re: Sometimes, keeping a secret is the best way to love someone

Postby happi » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:41 pm

Quote BrianLovesSoaps: Jason to Lulu.... C'mon Jason, will you do the right thing and tell Liz you love her. It is quite apparent that Jason and Liz have chemisty. Jason and Angela Monroe do not. How about that ???? :)

sounds good to me!! :)

madhearts4liason

Postby madhearts4liason » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:08 pm

ITA..But Jason only tells Liz what he thinks she wants to her..or if she asks..Jason.."When you love someone..their happiness means more to you than your own"..which led to the docks.."When I see you happy like this..I know I did the right thing"..1+1=2..Her happiness means more to him than his own..When will they ever see that neither of them are truly happy..and only they have the power to make each other happy?..Someone draw these 2 a map..

BrianLovesSoaps

Postby BrianLovesSoaps » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:16 pm

Quote madhearts4liason: ITA..But Jason only tells Liz what he thinks she wants to her..or if she asks..Jason.."When you love someone..their happiness means more to you than your own"..which led to the docks.."When I see you happy like this..I know I did the right thing"..1+1=2..Her happiness means more to him than his own..When will they ever see that neither of them are truly happy..and only they have the power to make each other happy?..Someone draw these 2 a map..

madhearts, I hear ya, lets draw a map. Liz drives down Jason street, Jason drives down Elizabeth street. They meet at the intersection. It is love personified, they jump out of their SUVs and walk off together to the nearest church and consumate their love. LOL :)

madhearts4liason

Postby madhearts4liason » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:24 pm

Quote BrianLovesSoaps:
Quote madhearts4liason: ITA..But Jason only tells Liz what he thinks she wants to her..or if she asks..Jason.."When you love someone..their happiness means more to you than your own"..which led to the docks.."When I see you happy like this..I know I did the right thing"..1+1=2..Her happiness means more to him than his own..When will they ever see that neither of them are truly happy..and only they have the power to make each other happy?..Someone draw these 2 a map..

madhearts, I hear ya, lets draw a map. Liz drives down Jason street, Jason drives down Elizabeth street. They meet at the intersection. It is love personified, they jump out of their SUVs and walk off together to the nearest church and consumate their love. LOL :)

Let's do it! and just in case they cant follow directions..we'll include fireworks..and really big billboards..that should make it easier..LOL..

BrianLovesSoaps

Postby BrianLovesSoaps » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:22 pm

yeah !!!!!! We have it all figured out !!!

CHJS

Postby CHJS » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:48 am

I didnt see where this was a Liason thread, but I think that Jason was talking about the baby. I didnt hear anyone say he was in love with Liz. He is doing what is right for the baby. ~)

kaydimonds

Postby kaydimonds » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:03 am

lol draw a vey big sign for Liz that says IT IS OK HEs :) NOT GOING ANYWHERE>>>

JA-SAM

Postby JA-SAM » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:02 am

That is what JASAM are doing, trying to protect each other by keeping their secrets. I wish they would be honest with each other because it will all work out in their favor in the end.

Return to “General Hospital”