RICK HEARST YES!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
GHLVR99

RICK HEARST YES!

Postby GHLVR99 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:58 pm

Outstanding supporting actor! Well deserved for a great character and a great actor! Now if only they would give him better storylines nothing could stand in his way!

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :))

CHJS

Re: RICK HEARST YES!

Postby CHJS » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:03 pm

I love the actor, sometimes cant stand his character, but I have always enjoyed Rick Hearst. I use to watch him on GL when he played Allen Michael Spalding. The guy they have now cant hold a candle to him.

happi

Postby happi » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:49 pm

[quote]Quote CHJS: I love the actor, sometimes cant stand his character, but I have always enjoyed Rick

i agree and i hope he wins the award at the soap awards!

Charmedx4

Postby Charmedx4 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:58 pm

He is an excellent actor but they seem to waste him on GH. He could do so much I hope they have plans for him that are better than what they have been doing. So deserves an Emmy.

miss opinionated

Postby miss opinionated » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:17 pm

Congratulations to Rick Hearst . 60 % of the time I love to hate Ric , 40 % I just plain hate him , but Rick Hearst is a talented actor . He plays that smarmy jerk beautifully .

GHLVR99

Postby GHLVR99 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:06 am

They have been treating his character like garbage for a few years now, and not letting him grow. He can stay a little bad, in fact I prefer that he does, but he needs to expand, and not just stay stuck on Sonny and Elizabeth. This is why I want him to hook up with Emily. I know, it is not going to happen. I can dream can't I. ;)

Mom2RedHead

Postby Mom2RedHead » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:27 am

Quote GHLVR99: They have been treating his character like garbage for a few years now, and not letting him grow. He can stay a little bad, in fact I prefer that he does, but he needs to expand, and not just stay stuck on Sonny and Elizabeth. This is why I want him to hook up with Emily. I know, it is not going to happen. I can dream can't I. ;)

Ric with Em might actually be a cute match! But, highly unlikely with these writers. Nik and Em always seem to end up back in each other's arms! I hated Emily with Sonny. He looked way too old for her and seemed more of like a father to her, imo.

Ric plays such a great bad guy! Sometimes I just want to slam him one right through the tv screen, especially for mistreating Alexis during one of the most difficult times in her life probably.

JaSamforever.

Postby JaSamforever. » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:07 pm

Quote GHLVR99: They have been treating his character like garbage for a few years now, and not letting him grow. He can stay a little bad, in fact I prefer that he does, but he needs to expand, and not just stay stuck on Sonny and Elizabeth. This is why I want him to hook up with Emily. I know, it is not going to happen. I can dream can't I. ;)

Yes you can dream keeping dreaming lol

YR_GHFan

Postby YR_GHFan » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:56 am

I FLOVE Ric Hearst! He deserves to win...

I just can't stand Ric Lansing.

Return to “General Hospital”