Sonny/ Coop

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ziamimi

Sonny/ Coop

Postby ziamimi » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:07 pm

who thinks that sonny will ask coop to go work with the police. Maxie's day is the cheif of police. Sonny needs an insider. Coop broke up a robbery attemp, has training. This should get interesting.

candy_baby

Re: Sonny/ Coop

Postby candy_baby » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:29 pm

Quote ziamimi: who thinks that sonny will ask coop to go work with the police. Maxie's day is the cheif of police. Sonny needs an insider. Coop broke up a robbery attemp, has training. This should get interesting.

This is already a known fact it was in the spoilers that Sonny will have Coop work at Police department.

miss opinionated

Postby miss opinionated » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:27 pm

I started a similar thread like this one a couple of days ago . I think that it's like the movie The Departed , I think that Ric also plans to send someone in with Sonny to act as a mole for the PCPD . Though ziamimi brought up a good point that I hadn't even though of . Mac is the police commissioner of Pc . I guess Sonny didn't think about the Maxie connection . Perhaps Cooper won't tell her why he's decided to join the police force .

LovingLucky

Postby LovingLucky » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:50 pm

Sonny is no saint. He didnt have the right to threaten to kill coop.(still love sonny though ;) )

Return to “General Hospital”