SOAPNOITALL come in please

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ILoveJason

Re: SOAPNOITALL come in please

Postby ILoveJason » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:45 pm

Where did everyone go? A minute ago everyone was on the thread and now everyone is gone..I can not talk by myself i might as well go light my candles too group hug..Peace and Love. ;)

soapnoitall

Postby soapnoitall » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:47 pm

lighting mine too lol. yall are so sweet. Love chattng with you, I am going out for pizza with my 2 boys now and I will have some for you guys too! :)) A prayer thread would be great! I know I would post! :)

JASONandLIZforever

Postby JASONandLIZforever » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:47 pm

i am on a wireless comp and i get booted off alot... so ill be here and the next thing i am gone in a flash.. :)

ILoveJason

Postby ILoveJason » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:48 pm

Quote soapnoitall: lighting mine too lol. yall are so sweet. Love chattng with you, I am going out for pizza with my 2 boys now and I will have some for you guys too! :)) A prayer thread would be great! I know I would post! :)

After you eat pizza please start the thread will be there now i am hungry? Pizza sounds so good

JASONandLIZforever

Postby JASONandLIZforever » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:52 pm

pizza sounds great. actually.. i know it just sucks that the lines on here are so divided. its just wrong. to bad we dont have a thread where we can all get along. its just someone has to post something mean instead of possitive in a way that they dont like somethng.

and also i think that because its typed and not spoken you cant hear what they person is trying to get across sometimes. they could be writing something in a nice way. but it might not look that way.. ya know what i mean?

ILoveJason

Postby ILoveJason » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:55 pm

Quote JASONandLIZforever: pizza sounds great. actually.. i know it just sucks that the lines on here are so divided. its just wrong. to bad we dont have a thread where we can all get along. its just someone has to post something mean instead of possitive in a way that they dont like somethng.

and also i think that because its typed and not spoken you cant hear what they person is trying to get across sometimes. they could be writing something in a nice way. but it might not look that way.. ya know what i mean?

You are right

happi

Postby happi » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:58 pm

Quote ILoveJason:
Quote JASONandLIZforever: pizza sounds great. actually.. i know it just sucks that the lines on here are so divided. its just wrong. to bad we dont have a thread where we can all get along. its just someone has to post something mean instead of possitive in a way that they dont like somethng.

You are right

i'll agree with this!

ILoveJason

Postby ILoveJason » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:59 pm

Quote septembergirl:
Quote ILoveJason:

You are right

i'll agree with this!

peace and jaslizsam thread too hehe

JASONandLIZforever

Postby JASONandLIZforever » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:04 pm

i keep typing and you all keep leaving the room. going into the other one.. lmao

ILoveJason

Postby ILoveJason » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:05 pm

Quote JASONandLIZforever: i keep typing and you all keep leaving the room. going into the other one.. lmao

No i was in the bathroom for a minute lol..Sorry about that but now i got to run to the store and buy a mattress so do not worry i was typing the other thread cause everyone was on and then everyone was gone like the wind so i have been typing too and no one around lol

Return to “General Hospital”