HOW DARE LIZ MARRY LUCKY AND WHEN HE TRIES TO KISS

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
LovingLucky

Re: HOW DARE LIZ MARRY LUCKY AND WHEN HE TRIES TO KISS

Postby LovingLucky » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:35 pm

Quote I-Heart-Liason: Every character gets their time to be broken down by the writers. Liz is getting hers now, she will be redeemed.

In a couple of months all of this will be a memory and we will be on to bigger better (I pray that they get better) story lines.

I agree! I want something fresh and new. Old characters to come back, and comepletly new s/l's.Everyone is getting tired, and even some of the arguements between JASAM and LIASON are dying.

kaydimonds

Postby kaydimonds » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:22 pm

Quote JASAM.FAN:
Quote LovingLucky: I know! :( Poor Lucky

Seriously weather you are a Liason or Jasam fan,poor Lucky what Liz is doing to him is far worse then what he put her through he has opoligized 100 times already and regrets everything she just married this man exchanged vows and already acting funny towards him,she upsets me

I I agree with you she is just wrong for stringing Lucky along like this .....

miss opinionated

Postby miss opinionated » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:18 pm

I saw today's episode again on soapnet . I think Liz pulled away because something may be wrong with the baby , but I'm not 100% sure .

JASONandLIZforever

Postby JASONandLIZforever » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:28 pm

i hate how they are portraying lucky as an idot. the man is hot gorgious and he is a detective. i am angry with lucky over the maxie thing but i still love him. i just cant believe he is standing there facing the isle and not see liz stop dead in her tracks to see jason and they give each other longing looks. and him be so oblivious to it. if carly can see it, lulu can see it.. what about lucky. he was standing up by lulu watching her come down that isle. i just hate how they are making him stupid right now. it bugs me.. i loved mr vaughn since charmed.

JASONandLIZforever

Postby JASONandLIZforever » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:29 pm

Quote miss opinionated: I saw today's episode again on soapnet . I think Liz pulled away because something may be wrong with the baby , but I'm not 100% sure .

i think she is spotting per the rumors and spoilers.. but who knows.

LuvingGH

Postby LuvingGH » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:36 pm

This is just a thought.. But I hope she's not faking the cramps as a way not to consummate her marriage. Ummmmm just a thought ?)

madhearts4liason

Postby madhearts4liason » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:43 pm

Quote LuvingGH: This is just a thought.. But I hope she's not faking the cramps as a way not to consummate her marriage. Ummmmm just a thought ?)

LOL..that would be interesting..but I think the cramps will be real..I think they are doing the not consummating thing so it will make it easier for them to get a fast divorce..but i'm just guessing..

Liasonforever

Postby Liasonforever » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:28 am

Quote madhearts4liason: Maybe they have decided to let Liz start giving Lucky some clues..I for one am glad..they need to stop making Lucky look so stupid..she needs to give him more clues..I'm all for Liason..but I like Lucky too..I'll be glad when the truth comes out so they can all move on to wherever they are going..

yea, no kidding she definitely started clueing him in, in the wedding with that 5 min. stop and stare at Jason..but Lucky quite didn't catch on there..lol. Then like 2 minutes after everyone leaves Lucky goes to kiss her and she starts to turn her head the other way..do you think he is starting to catch on now?!?..lol I think it is really starting to happen now..but, d@mn Liz, I didn't think this soon!

Liasonforever

Postby Liasonforever » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:30 am

Quote madhearts4liason: Spoilerish..Yeah thank GOD they wont be able to consummate their marriage..The way I see it right now..Liz is in a lose/lose situation..she's going to be danged either way..if she keeps up the farce..ppl will hate her..if she starts givin clues..ppl will hate her..I dont agree with her choices or actions..but I still support Liz 100 percent..I will be patient..and know that she will be redeemed like every other character on the show..She's wrong right now..but eventually she'll be right again..but even when she's right..some ppl will still hate her..some characters u love..some u hate..some you just love to hate..I love Liz..and i'll celebrate when the secret is out..

yep!, me too! I'm with you all the way!! :D

Liasonforever

Postby Liasonforever » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:32 am

Quote mommymccormick:
Quote JASONandLIZforever: i think with the rumors and spoilers and the preview of Mondays episode. there is something wrong. her spotting.

i also think she isn't ready to be with him. seeing your husband with another man is hard to get over..knowing is one thing but to straight out see maxie and lucky together is a whole nother ballgame.

besides i think she is too googly eyed over jason. they both cant keep they're eyes off of one another

Hey guys, That's the same thing I think, didn't anyone notice how just as the last person left the house and she turned around to the side and grabbed her belly...and then when she sat down by Lucky she was holding it again ( and by the way I'm glad they had that belly really sticking out there today.. ;) .lol. ;) ..if u remember the belly pillow discussion we had last week...lol) and then right as Lucky tried to kiss her she turned away...I think it was because she was having some cramps and was worried about the baby....now Monday she'll tell Lucky about the cramping and she'll probably be spotting some blood too and that's when Dr. Lee will tell her she can't have sex so the marriage won't be consummated....That's what I think anyway!!! :) 3) :-) :D :)) *) ;)

Hmm..that's a good point! I wonder if that's what really is going on..can't wait to see what happens on Monday!

Return to “General Hospital”