Jackel Objects???!!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.

Re: Jackel Objects???!!

Postby kbmc74 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:07 am

Quote LovingLucky: OMG I was laughing so hard when spinelli was going on about dial up and high speed internet stuff for Liz and Lucky.The looks on their faces were priceless!and the stuff about the boyfriend/girlfriend. Then Lucky was like "what did you put in the punch grandma?"

I was LMAO when he started going on about Liz being high speed and Lucky being dial up, or however he put it. That was great! Luke's reaction was great- like finally he gets this kid...
Gotta love Spinelli!!! :)

Postby CHJS » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:59 pm

He cracks me up everytime I see him. I love his interaction with every other character. I wonder how the other actors can keep from bursting out laughing when he says anything.

Postby Epcotmom » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:38 pm

My favorite part of that was when Jason asked him why he objected. He looked at Jason and just gushed that Lulu called him her boyfriend. I really expected Jason to get Lulu and tell her she broke the Spinelli and had to fix him before he hurt himself.

three D

Postby three D » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:58 am

Spinelli is getting too sure of himself and is not soo funny anymore. Better when he was a little humble. He needs to BACK IT DOWN.

Postby soaps_kid » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:03 pm

i was thinking either maxie, lulu, jason, or liz was going to objtect!wen spin did, i thought i was going to have a heart attack!

Return to “General Hospital”