Help Me Love Someone New

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
GHLVR99

Help Me Love Someone New

Postby GHLVR99 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:17 am

I need to get into another character. Ric and Tracey are great, but I think I need to expand. I like a number, but love no one else, at least no one around nowadays. Your suggestions for my new champion of GH are welcome. Two favs. are just not enough for good storyline discussion. FIRE AWAY!!! :)

LovingLucky

Re: Help Me Love Someone New

Postby LovingLucky » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:23 am

Well, no one can tell you who to like, but Luke is an awesome character who is a lot like Tracy...

GHLVR99

Postby GHLVR99 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:28 am

Luke is fun, but I just lumped him in with Tracey, guess I should have said that. I like their relationship. Ok, I have three, but need to get into some characters that others really like cause I need a break from defending Ric, if only for a little while. :) I do talk about Tracey some, but other than the haunting nothing much going on with ELQ, so on the backburner for those two for me for awhile I guess. ;)

LovingLucky

Postby LovingLucky » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:30 am

Quote GHLVR99: Luke is fun, but I just lumped him in with Tracey, guess I should have said that. I like their relationship. Ok, I have three, but need to get into some characters that others really like cause I need a break from defending Ric, if only for a little while. :) I do talk about Tracey some, but other than the haunting nothing much going on with ELQ, so on the backburner for those two for me for awhile I guess. ;)

I cant stand Ric, but I do love his scenes with Molly. They are sweet, and I thought I'd HATE watching them.

GHLVR99

Postby GHLVR99 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:41 am

Bless your heart, we may be winning you over. That is a cute baby, and he is so good with her. This is not however working out as I had planned, cause once again, Ric and Molly. I wonder if I can add Emily to my list. Only if she goes naughty. Anyone else up for worship? ;)

CHJS

Postby CHJS » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:27 am

I kind of like Ric. He wants to be good and it seems he is better when he is around Liz. He and Alexis were fun in the beginning. I do like him with Molly because he does love his little girl. I like him and Sonny fighting too. You have to have a bad guy or the Soap wouldnt be any fun.

GHLVR99

Postby GHLVR99 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:45 am

Quote CHJS: I kind of like Ric. He wants to be good and it seems he is better when he is around Liz. He and Alexis were fun in the beginning. I do like him with Molly because he does love his little girl. I like him and Sonny fighting too. You have to have a bad guy or the Soap wouldnt be any fun.

Thank you. ;)

boldhospfan64

Postby boldhospfan64 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:49 am

well, I really love Nickolas and Emily and I hate the way the story line is going with Mr Craig. I also think that Coop is going to be a fav. He is HOT.

GHLVR99

Postby GHLVR99 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:53 am

Quote boldhospfan64: well, I really love Nickolas and Emily and I hate the way the story line is going with Mr Craig. I also think that Coop is going to be a fav. He is HOT.

Well, I do kind of like him, but he (Coop) is fairly new, and the hot thing doesn't turn my crank (guy). Emily yes, but only if she has more fun, I don't want her trashy, but she needs to let go, and I do not think that Nicholas is the right person for that. I think this is old territory between them. Let's move on. ;)

GHLVR99

Postby GHLVR99 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:57 am

OK, so now I have Ric, Tracey, Luke, and Lulu (happened on another post) so now I'm thinking my arsenal is more powerful. I still feel I'm missing something important, what could it be (and who)? ~)

Oh yes, Emily or someone like her. Em has to raunch up a bit first. If she was with Ric great. That's it, I have no young power couple since I gave up on LiRic, after getting my head bashed in on this site. Onward and upward kiddies! ;)

Return to “General Hospital”