BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JJsLuckyFan

Re: BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

Postby JJsLuckyFan » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:24 pm

Quote asiangal:
Quote JJsLuckyFan:

ohhh, now THAT would be a good use for Johnny...and he is hot too! Have him sleep with all of Sonny's woman...he already started with Olivia :)

I kinda like Johnny with Carly ;)

Cougars need love too!

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:45 pm

Quote JJsLuckyFan:
ohhh, now THAT would be a good use for Johnny...and he is hot too! Have him sleep with all of Sonny's woman...he already started with Olivia :)

Love it. Johnny's new philosophy: Make love, not war.... as long as it's with one of "all the girls he's (Sonny) loved before"

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote JJsLuckyFan:

Love it. Johnny's new philosophy: Make love, not war.... as long as it's with one of "all the girls he's (Sonny) loved before"

That's a good rhyme JD :D

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:07 pm

Quote asiangal:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote JJsLuckyFan:

Thanks! :D

Wouldn't it be funny if every time Sonny showed up at Johnny's door to threaten him, one of his exes answers wearing nothing but a sheet. :-) Sonny's big head would explode. 3)

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:13 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote asiangal:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote JJsLuckyFan:

Wouldn't it be funny if every time Sonny showed up at Johnny's door to threaten him, one of his exes answers wearing nothing but a sheet. :-) Sonny's big head would explode. 3)

oh, yeah, he would explode alright but I don't know if I can stand him going on and on (I will have to maybe mute the sound for that) lol! and just watch him lose it.. :D

JustReign

Postby JustReign » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:18 pm

I'm on a robin hate. I have never liked this self-righteous hypocrite but now, it's gone beyond that. I don't care how immature Patrick is acting, robin had no right to accept a position on another continent before discussing it with Patrick. Patrick was a player, now he needs to be a slayer.

DIE ROBIN, DIE!

JJsLuckyFan

Postby JJsLuckyFan » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:40 pm

Quote asiangal:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote asiangal:
Quote JaneDoe:
Quote JJsLuckyFan:

oh, yeah, he would explode alright but I don't know if I can stand him going on and on (I will have to maybe mute the sound for that) lol! and just watch him lose it.. :D

Death by ex sex...

Coov

Postby Coov » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:00 pm

I think Carly, Sam or Olivia should hook up with Spinelli to shake things up.

JJsLuckyFan

Postby JJsLuckyFan » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:20 pm

Quote JustReign: I'm on a robin hate. I have never liked this self-righteous hypocrite but now, it's gone beyond that. I don't care how immature Patrick is acting, robin had no right to accept a position on another continent before discussing it with Patrick. Patrick was a player, now he needs to be a slayer.

DIE ROBIN, DIE!

The only thing I likes about Robin way Patrick...so once he hopes on the Lisa train, I am all for the overdue demise of Robin Scorpio!

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:18 pm

okay, from Wed's show:

Sonny - Shut Up!

Robin - What the heck is wrong with you? Making the decision to leave for South Africa w/o discussing it with your husband especially when you have a child to consider?

Patrick - stop being so grumpy! (okay, you do have an excuse but still..) I don't like when you're grumpy! lol!

Return to “General Hospital”