BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
genhospchat

Re: BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

Postby genhospchat » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:19 pm

Quote anybeth22: Why are the writers not using Matt everyday? He's the only one at GH that I haven't wanted to hit over the head at one time or another.

....do I hear a "yet" in there?

pegrckr

Postby pegrckr » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:35 pm

Quote genhospchat:
Quote pegrckr:
Quote JJsLuckyFan:
Quote Capt.Leela: Wtf, Robin?! Yeah, I'm taking a three week long job in South Africa because I just suddenly need to honor my dead boyfriend, and oops, this is also the first time I'm mentioning it to you, my husband. Also, I hate the things you like to do for fun. Like play darts and drink beer. Even though I knew that before I married you.

Like madcaps said in today's recaps, even I want to sleep with Lisa just to spite Robin

Hahahaha...and when did she all of the sudden not like hanging out at Jakes...she loved it up on Kareoke (sp) night and before that on Tequila Girls night...now it's not fun..STFD Robin, and take the pickle outta your butt while your at it!

I've had it with Robin. This was my last straw and it's not PPD this time. It's hard for me to see someone putting a dead person ahead of a husband and child that she has right in front of her.

What I don't understand is, when she was with Jason, she wasn't obsessed with Stone and she had a great love with Jason so wouldn't it make sense that she is suddenly into Jason again, not the dead guy?

Perhaps Patrick initials are all off. There's

Stone Cates
Stone Cold (Jason)

Maybe Patrick needs a new name, with the correct initials?

Stone Chauvinist?
Stone Crazy?

genhospchat Hi Gen how are you? I about lost it today with her. I'm not saying Patrick is a saint, but she's put a dead person even above her own child which isn't right! LOL about the initials.

zekie

Postby zekie » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:43 am

Someone needs to b**** slap Kristina and tell her the "emo kid" act is getting quite annoying and pathetic. She needs to understand the world doesn't revolve around her and needs to also learn that no one isn't perfect. Someone please put a bullet in her head because even the FF button doesn't help me not want to scream when I see her character on tv.

Sonny just sounds like a broken record. Just stfu mmkay? Go sleep with Claire, knock her up and get it over with.

Someone needs to b**** slap Elizabeth's emo arse too. Her and Kristina make good lovers, both whiny people. Yes she apologised. But how much you wanna bet she go back to her whiny self and goes back to obsessing over Lucky "Oh Lucky be back with me!!!!!!!"

Spinelli, drop your retarded non-wife (wtf). She's a lying manipulative tramp. Go after Brooke's sexy woman, she's much better for you. And stop whiny tooo, you act as Jason is your lover. (Spinelli needs to get laid).

JJsLuckyFan

Postby JJsLuckyFan » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:34 am

Sonny...needs to put his ego in check!

If I wanna sleep with her I will...get over yourself...your dimples are getting wrinkles, they are losing power!

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:39 am

Quote JJsLuckyFan: Sonny...needs to put his ego in check!

If I wanna sleep with her I will...get over yourself...your dimples are getting wrinkles, they are losing power!

lol!!! well, I wouldn't go that far with this dimples, but your post had me laughing. Thanks for starting out my morning with a good laugh. :D

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:48 am

LOL JJsLF! :-)

I think I've said this a million times already, but I can't express enough just how much Sonny needs to STFU! Almost everything that comes out of his mouth makes him look even more foolish.

JJsLuckyFan

Postby JJsLuckyFan » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:38 am

Quote JaneDoe:

I think I've said this a million times already, but I can't express enough just how much Sonny needs to STFU! Almost everything that comes out of his mouth makes him look even more foolish.

I ff his scenes to save my vision...cause I roll my eyes so much when he talks they might fall out of my head!

ccginel

Postby ccginel » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:43 am

Quote JJsLuckyFan:
Quote JaneDoe:

I ff his scenes to save my vision...cause I roll my eyes so much when he talks they might fall out of my head!

he really makes me want to gag! yesterday i was screaming at the tv...
i hope someone really cute adn charismatic comes and takes all of sonnys stupid self absorbed self esteem with them!

JJsLuckyFan

Postby JJsLuckyFan » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:46 am

Quote ccginel:
Quote JJsLuckyFan:
Quote JaneDoe:

he really makes me want to gag! yesterday i was screaming at the tv...
i hope someone really cute adn charismatic comes and takes all of sonnys stupid self absorbed self esteem with them!

ohhh, now THAT would be a good use for Johnny...and he is hot too! Have him sleep with all of Sonny's woman...he already started with Olivia :)

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:18 pm

Quote JJsLuckyFan:

ohhh, now THAT would be a good use for Johnny...and he is hot too! Have him sleep with all of Sonny's woman...he already started with Olivia :)

I kinda like Johnny with Carly ;)

Return to “General Hospital”