BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Bizlet

Re: BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

Postby Bizlet » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:22 am

Quote ReignOfTerror: OMG...I can't believe I found this thread! I randomly clicked a page and there it was...I loved this thread! :D :D :D :D

The shocker was...I started it! LOL.

Bashes on here. We will have to keep this going.

People were complaining about Sam but Nipolas was the one that was distracting me. Wardrobe put an under shirt on the man.

duke417

Postby duke417 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:32 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote ReignOfTerror: OMG...I can't believe I found this thread! I randomly clicked a page and there it was...I loved this thread! :D :D :D :D

People were complaining about Sam but Nipolas was the one that was distracting me. Wardrobe put an under shirt on the man.

ITA! Those puppies can cut glass.!

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Quote duke417:
Quote Bizlet:

ITA! Those puppies can cut glass.!

Bahahahaha!! :-) They are razor sharp. 8)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:20 pm

I had to go back and skim through this old thread.... thanks for creating it AND resurrecting it Reign! :D

Looks like I hated Sonny over 3 years ago as much as today. :-) Lots of Robin bashing as well. Good stuff. 3)

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:41 pm

Quote JaneDoe: I had to go back and skim through this old thread.... thanks for creating it AND resurrecting it Reign! :D

Looks like I hated Sonny over 3 years ago as much as today. :-) Lots of Robin bashing as well. Good stuff. 3)

You are so welcomed! :D

I went back to read some stuff and there were some robin comments...when I have time I will have to resurrect those as well...they were TOO FUNNY! ...and so fitting right now. Funny how some of my thoughts still haven't changed about the characters in all of this time. YOWZER! :D

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:47 am

I want to smack Lulu. I totally understand why she'd want to fight for Connie (can't wait till her name is changed to Georgie!)..... but I really can't muster up a lot of sympathy for her. Alexis is telling her to go and talk to Dante. She is telling her it is a LONG shot and probably not worth what she'll have to do and she still probably won't get to keep the baby. Shut up and listen Lulu! 8)

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:57 pm

I don't really have much to bash about lately, maybe that's because I can't remember the last time I saw Sonny in a scene.

The closest to a bash I have is Lulu. It's so unbelievable to me that she would ignore Alexis' advice and want to fight to keep a baby that she knows is Maxie's and Spins. I really think if JMB was still playing the part, I might feel differently. Not a bash on the actress just an feeling on my part.

DeviantAuthor

Postby DeviantAuthor » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:13 pm

Quote Nightmoves: I don't really have much to bash about lately, maybe that's because I can't remember the last time I saw Sonny in a scene.

The closest to a bash I have is Lulu. It's so unbelievable to me that she would ignore Alexis' advice and want to fight to keep a baby that she knows is Maxie's and Spins. I really think if JMB was still playing the part, I might feel differently. Not a bash on the actress just an feeling on my part.

This. While I can't stand Sonny and have, on occasion over the years, quit watching because of not being able to tolerate him in any manner, I don't know what is up with NuLu. I have nothing against the actress herself and think it's great she's natural and not been plastically
"enhanced" like so many women in the acting business, if that makes sense.

That said, I just can't get into the character being so unfeeling. I have the impression that JMB's Lulu would have been more tolerant toward Maxie seeing Connie and possibly breastfeeding her. (I mean really, was trying to breastfeed such a horrible thing? Nulu made it seem like such a crime and yet Maxie just wanted to do what was best for the baby.

That's kind of my bash.

And the less Sonny, the better. Julian is much more preferable in my book. He's far more mature acting and not a whiny toddler with temper issues like Sonny.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:16 pm

Quote DeviantAuthor:
And the less Sonny, the better. Julian is much more preferable in my book. He's far more mature acting and not a whiny toddler with temper issues like Sonny.

THIS! :D It's been so nice with less Sonny, but I would definitely prefer MORE Julian. I've missed him this week. *)

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:18 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote DeviantAuthor:

THIS! :D It's been so nice with less Sonny, but I would definitely prefer MORE Julian. I've missed him this week. *)

I haven't seen todays show...and I so agree with you. Any day with sonny on it..is a bash day!

MORE JULIAN!

Return to “General Hospital”