BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
vancouverjenny

Re: BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

Postby vancouverjenny » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Brooklyn's tan fake and bake =not the best look for her

vancouverjenny

Postby vancouverjenny » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Quote Gabs4GH: ok...how stupid and selfish and idiotic is Lulu!!!! I mean yea lets go to LA to distract our BF when he is tracking down a serial killer because i can help him...i mean come on! I cant wait for the day when they break up! UGH i cant stand these two together and their righteousness.

GRRR CANNOT stand Lulu. at all. why the hell did she come to a police investigation of a serial killer. her fashion expertise are not needed.

Also what was the point storyline wise? is something else supposed to happen so that it makes sense that she was there? other than to watch 'franco' fall to his death

vancouverjenny

Postby vancouverjenny » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:13 pm

The whole Franco storyline. I just do not think it was that good. wow Route 66 meant go to LA for an art exhibit on Jason's life. IMO there was very little intensity and I really just did not care. I preferred the first time he was on-even though I was disappointed with that as well.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:09 pm

Maxie telling Lisa to keep her homewrecking, manipulative self away from Maxie's family. I seem to recall not that long ago Maxie being the one to break up a home - Liz/Lucky's, not to mention Lulu and Logan's relationship as well as Lulu and Johnny's (and I'm sure I must be missing another).

I know she's concerned for Robin but COME ON she's in a relationship herself and has already slept with another man and is kissing two more to get her "non-husband" to what...notice her? I don't think Maxie is one to be talking to other people about their manipulations.

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:51 pm

Quote vancouverjenny

GRRR CANNOT stand Lulu. at all. why the hell did she come to a police investigation of a serial killer. her fashion expertise are not needed.

Also what was the point storyline wise? is something else supposed to happen so that it makes sense that she was there? other than to watch 'franco' fall to his death

And then where was she when Jason WAS poining a gun at Dante and threatening to kill him? Where was she then, hmmmmm? Crazy girl!!

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:52 pm

Quote vancouverjenny: The whole Franco storyline. I just do not think it was that good. wow Route 66 meant go to LA for an art exhibit on Jason's life. IMO there was very little intensity and I really just did not care. I preferred the first time he was on-even though I was disappointed with that as well.

I didn't think either time he was on was that good.

tshervonne3

Postby tshervonne3 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:59 pm

I don't get the appeal of Sam, its just blah. And I'm not like a crazy elizabeth fan, I actually could care less about her. I just started back watching gh this summer, and I just don't understand why people are so crazy about her.Like her not, which I don't, Carly is interesting to watch, I don't know, I just don't get it.

Charming the Flame

Postby Charming the Flame » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:14 pm

I AM EMBARRASSED FOR THE JASON CHARACTER!!
What made him the Mobster With A Heart of Gold? Despite what he does for a living, we knew he stood up for and protected the innocent. What's more innocent than a newborn? I don't give a hoot who its parents are. Franco, for all anyone knows, kidnapped Baby66 because of Jason. He's done everything else because of Jason... so as far as Dante, Jason or anyone else knows Franco had J. Morgan do something to an infant.... yet Jason, our dark hero, doesn't give a sh!t? What is that????

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:34 pm

I believe Gh wants JJ Lucky to be the hero because the baby is his son. I don't know they just don't want Jason involved in Liz story I'm kinda glad because then he would have to include sam no more of jasam to the rescue for Liz child enough of that. :~

It seem like 2002 all over again when Liason did not speak to each other or had scenes together. When Liz comes back from her ml I do think they going with LL2 or Niz. :~ I don't mind Liason again but I just don't think they are going there in my opinion.

meganlynne

Postby meganlynne » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:02 pm

Quote tshervonne3: I don't get the appeal of Sam, its just blah. And I'm not like a crazy elizabeth fan, I actually could care less about her. I just started back watching gh this summer, and I just don't understand why people are so crazy about her.Like her not, which I don't, Carly is interesting to watch, I don't know, I just don't get it.

To each his/her own. I understand not liking a character, but it's a little much to question others' taste.

I started last summer and I adore her.

Personally, when it comes to Carly, I don't find her interesting to watch. So again, to each his/her own.

Return to “General Hospital”