LiASon (& baby) Spoiler (APRIL - MAY)... Whether LL2 or Jasam or Lusam or Liason... May is a HORRIBLE month for all...

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Riegel Lady

LiASon (& baby) Spoiler (APRIL - MAY)... Whether LL2 or Jasam or Lusam or Liason... May is a HORRIBLE month for all...

Postby Riegel Lady » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:12 pm

Lucky and Elizabeth have their wedding but when Emily is called away Lulu is asked to be Maid of Honor.

Lulu almost spills all but Spinelli instead has an of-the-cuff moment.

Liz starts to spot and Dr. lee says no sex till baby's born. Jason visits hospital. Lucky is suspicious.

Lucky finds out in April that LiASon had an ONS/NOP... he is not onto the baby yet...

Jason & Elizabeth share in the birth of their child together...

Jason decides to go against Elizabeth's wishes after holding the baby. HE TELLS LUCKY!!! (poor lucky)

Lucky is DEVASTED about the loss of his family, Sam finds him and they spend the night together. NOTHING HAPPENS! But someone (probably Jason or Liz) spies them and gets the wrong idea.

Lucky doesn't use because of Sam's help. No one believes him though... This comes in handy soon.

Jason's worst nightmare is realized when his child is kidnapped by an enemy...

Liz is angry/sad/worried and lets it known her feelings about Jason.

REMEMBER the spoiler about Lorenzo having insurance... It may be the baby...

CHJS

Re: LiASon (& baby) Spoiler (APRIL - MAY)... Whether LL2 or Jasam or Lusam or Liason... May is a HORRIBLE month for all...

Postby CHJS » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:18 pm

Since Lucky and Sam dont sleep together, I bet they are going to be blood related. You know that the writers would not have let that slip by. What do you guys think?

TwoOfHearts

Re: LiASon (& baby) Spoiler (APRIL - MAY)... Whether LL2 or Jasam or Lusam or Liason... May is a HORRIBLE month for all...

Postby TwoOfHearts » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:20 pm

Quote CHJS: Since Lucky and Sam dont sleep together, I bet they are going to be blood related. You know that the writers would not have let that slip by. What do you guys think?

I really want her to be a Cassidine! And maybe Sam will be the one to help Nik! I would love to see her beating up Mr.Craig!

sdeshazo

Postby sdeshazo » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:24 pm

What does ONS/NOP mean. sorry Iam new

Riegel Lady

Postby Riegel Lady » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:28 pm

All the LiASon fans and JaSam fans have different beliefs on the Jason/Liz sex. Since I'd rather not get into with these dumb/impassioned (whichever i fell like calling them depending on the post i read) people, i use both:

NOP - Night Of Passion (Liz and Jason finally made the love they should have 7 yrs ago)

ONS - One Night Stand (Tequila makes good people do bad things)

sdeshazo

Postby sdeshazo » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:29 pm

I love it thank you.

Riegel Lady

Postby Riegel Lady » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:38 pm

Just something my sister uses so I do too...

mommymccormick

Postby mommymccormick » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:47 pm

Quote TwoOfHearts:
Quote CHJS: Since Lucky and Sam dont sleep together, I bet they are going to be blood related. You know that the writers would not have let that slip by. What do you guys think?

I really want her to be a Cassidine! And maybe Sam will be the one to help Nik! I would love to see her beating up Mr.Craig!

That's going to be it, u know if they were not going to have them related they would have them sleeping together just like everyone else in soapland...She will end up being Nic's twin...OMG..I can't wait!!!!! :)) ;) :)) ;)

CHJS

Postby CHJS » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:55 pm

Good to see you MommieMccormick:

How is it going today?

JASONandLIZforever

Postby JASONandLIZforever » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:15 pm

i like the 8 year night of passion myself.. :)

Return to “General Hospital”