GH better snap up Lindsay hartley

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ReignOfTerror

Re: GH better snap up Lindsay hartley

Postby ReignOfTerror » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:37 pm

Quote CHJS:
Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote CHJS: Okay, you guys, what is the story on Brenda? It was before I started watching GH. I thought that was Sonny's wife that died.

www.soapcentral.com/gh/whoswho/brenda.php

Okay, great web site. I got the whole story. So it seems that Sonny and Jax have been in love with the same person a couple of times. LOL. Some things never change. :-)

Ok, going to be crass again, so close your eyes.
But they should just pair off Jax and Sonny, (Sax). LOL

CHJS

Postby CHJS » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:49 pm

Evidently they have the same tastes! :-) LOL

TwoOfHearts

Postby TwoOfHearts » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:53 pm

Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote CHJS:
Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote CHJS: Okay, you guys, what is the story on Brenda? It was before I started watching GH. I thought that was Sonny's wife that died.

Okay, great web site. I got the whole story. So it seems that Sonny and Jax have been in love with the same person a couple of times. LOL. Some things never change. :-)

Let it be the brokeback of GH! I think that would be the only way the love triangle would stop!Unless of course they threw Jason into the mix ;) ...lol...but he would choose Sonny ;) :-)

TwoOfHearts

Postby TwoOfHearts » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:54 pm

Quote GHLVR99:
Quote TwoOfHearts:
Quote GHLVR99: The girl who was married to Sonny was from Latin somewhere, her father was rich and powerful. Sonny didn't love her, then did. When I say I stopped watching because Tracey left, or Liz had a kid and Ric didn't, what I mean is I stopped watching regularly. I have watched since Brenda and that other chic and Sabato Jr. were all at the coffee house, BEFORE SONNY. I used to tape it while I was at school in Montreal. I am back in my home of Edmonton Alberta now. Alberta boy, hated the East. TO sucks. Sorry, off topic. *)

So what time is it there?

It is almost noon, and I need to get out of here, I always enlarge the screen and the clock goes away at the bottom, thanks for reminding me to look at the time. Helpful yet again. LATER!!! :)

Glad to be of help ;)
Hope to see you on again!

CHJS

Postby CHJS » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:28 pm

Quote TwoOfHearts:
Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote CHJS:
Quote ReignOfTerror:

Let it be the brokeback of GH! I think that would be the only way the love triangle would stop!Unless of course they threw Jason into the mix ;) ...lol...but he would choose Sonny ;) :-)

That was so funny! I almost fell out of my chair! LOL

TwoOfHearts

Postby TwoOfHearts » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:06 pm

Quote GHLVR99:
Quote TwoOfHearts:
Quote GHLVR99: The girl who was married to Sonny was from Latin somewhere, her father was rich and powerful. Sonny didn't love her, then did. When I say I stopped watching because Tracey left, or Liz had a kid and Ric didn't, what I mean is I stopped watching regularly. I have watched since Brenda and that other chic and Sabato Jr. were all at the coffee house, BEFORE SONNY. I used to tape it while I was at school in Montreal. I am back in my home of Edmonton Alberta now. Alberta boy, hated the East. TO sucks. Sorry, off topic. *)

So what time is it there?

It is almost noon, and I need to get out of here, I always enlarge the screen and the clock goes away at the bottom, thanks for reminding me to look at the time. Helpful yet again. LATER!!! :)

Oh where, oh where could GHLVR99 be?

Riegel Lady

Postby Riegel Lady » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:04 pm

Quote TwoOfHearts: OMG I have so been thinking that also! She is so great! But where would she fit in the story line? I definetly want her in a good role!

I want her too. But on AMC... She needs to be a Fusion Woman... Maybe simones sister or Mateo/Julia's sister!!!

TwoOfHearts

Postby TwoOfHearts » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:09 pm

Quote Riegel Lady:
Quote TwoOfHearts: OMG I have so been thinking that also! She is so great! But where would she fit in the story line? I definetly want her in a good role!

I want her too. But on AMC... She needs to be a Fusion Woman... Maybe simones sister or Mateo/Julia's sister!!!

Oh well since I am not an avid fan of AMC, I don't think that it would work for me but as long as she is still on air i am A O K with it ;) !
It's pretty time cunsuming to be into more than one soap! But I am liking the Crystal baby story! I cant believe Chandler asked her to get rid of the baby!

Riegel Lady

Postby Riegel Lady » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:12 pm

I loved it!!! Adam's been a wuss... We need him to kick A$$ and show everyone JR is a speck compared!!!

GHLVR99

Postby GHLVR99 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:30 am

I can't take anymore of JR and Babe. And Adam going nuts again, been there done that a decade ago. No AMC for Teresa, I don't think I can fit another soap in, even if I fast forward through commercials.
:))
Hey two of hearts, needed to reload, kinda tired myself out here first time, needed a little recovery time. I have been on Meal replacement shakes for 7 months, with no solid food. I am supposed to be getting back on reg. food now, but it is hard to do. Also if I stay on too long or come back to often I get grumpy(system made me change the word,sounds like wissy.) cause I stopped smoking after my throat problems, and get a little antsy. You never know how much we enjoy food until you go without for month upon month. I need to get back on food so can stop falling asleep all the time. Also lost over 60pds. in seven months, so not as sharp as usual. Sorry. %(

Return to “General Hospital”