No HAYES listed in the big GH book!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.

No HAYES listed in the big GH book!

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:01 pm

I know that most everyone thinks that Logan is going to end up being Scott's son, but I'm just not sure.
I looked in the big GH book but there was no listing for anyone named Hayes/Hays, so that did not give any clue as to who his mother might have been or who his father might turn out to be.
It will probably turn out to be Scott, especially if Logan is interested in Lulu, cause GH would never pass up a chance at having Luke's daughther be involved with Scott's son. (Image the possibilities).
But let's say Scott isn't Logan's father, who else could be?
I'd say that Sonny, Jax, Ric and Jason are all too young for that to be possible/plausible.
Could it be Luke? (Hey don't laugh If Laura can have a secret child why can't Luke?)
What about Noah? (There were rumors that 3/Coop was going to be his son so why not Logan)
He's not around much anymore, but what about Ned? (another Q to spice things up and Eddie to obsess over!)
What about Mike? (That would give Sonny another brother, a blood brother from his father's side. Wouldn't that just rub RIC the wrong way!)
Who else?
Let me know what you think!

LovingLucky

Re: No HAYES listed in the big GH book!

Postby LovingLucky » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:09 pm

I am pretty sure its Scott. They have the same eyes, and the same sort of drawl.

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:09 pm

Why would his mom have to be listed? Hayes could be a made up name he's using or a character that was never introduced.

In the GH Wikipedia encyclopedia listing, it was originally
"Logan Drake", now they've changed it to Hayes.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:01 pm

Quote ReignOfTerror: Why would his mom have to be listed? Hayes could be a made up name he's using or a character that was never introduced.

In the GH Wikipedia encyclopedia listing, it was originally
"Logan Drake", now they've changed it to Hayes.

All I meant was that if the Hayes name was mentioned in the book as a character from the past (the book goes from the begining of GH thru about 1995) it might have given us a clue as to who his parents are/were/might be! But you are right it just might be a made up name, though that is unlikely since Coop knows him as Logan Hayes from the Army and I would think that would mean it has to be his legal name!
But I could be wrong. You never know about these things when you're talking about soaps. However if they had first listed him as Drake wouldn't that suggest that maybe his father might be Noah and Logan will end up being Patrick's brother?
Just a thought!
8)

Return to “General Hospital”