JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
coastlkrista

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby coastlkrista » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:
Quote coastlkrista:
Quote asiangal:
Hey CK :D :D
you're going to have to share your room with JLFas I know she's your sandbox buddy :D

Ha, ha, very true! I'm good with that... now we can be roomies too :)

Do you think we can move out of our cribs and into big girl beds now? We will probably still need railings in case we fall out, we are still bubble toddlers after all... but I think we are ready! :D

I agree, no cribs for us toddlers! We're ready for our matching twin beds with pink rails! What color should we paint the walls CK?

Yay! New big girl beds! Let's start painting roomie, what were you thinking? I love Jasam all over the walls?

I have a feeling it is going to get messy with the two of us in there. We can't even keep it together in the sandbox :D

samANDlizFAN

Postby samANDlizFAN » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Wow you guys are really blowing up the boards. How was todays show?????

coastlkrista

Postby coastlkrista » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:
Quote coastlkrista:
It's my new roomie :D

Have a good day, talk to you tonight! Don't worry, I'll unpack your stuff for you but you owe me one ;)

How about we call it even for all of my embarissing posts that you love so much? Haha I think now that we're roomies we need to just move the sandbox into our room :)

Ha ha :D You are right, we are even. And we should definitely move the sandbox into our room. We are going to have the best room...

wait a minute, who took the chocolate covered strawberries? Ok, maybe they have the best room :)

ccginel

Postby ccginel » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Quote coastlkrista:
Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:
Quote coastlkrista:

Have a good day, talk to you tonight! Don't worry, I'll unpack your stuff for you but you owe me one ;)

How about we call it even for all of my embarissing posts that you love so much? Haha I think now that we're roomies we need to just move the sandbox into our room :)

Ha ha :D You are right, we are even. And we should definitely move the sandbox into our room. We are going to have the best room...

wait a minute, who took the chocolate covered strawberries? Ok, maybe they have the best room :)

sheepishly raises hand...i kinda took them....i was starving guys!!! and my aunt wouldnt let me go!!

coastlkrista

Postby coastlkrista » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:59 pm

Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:
Quote JJsLuckyFan:

I ain't babysitting you 3...I got houses to break into and cars to steal and fights to pick, cause I am a bratty teenager ;)

Can't you be the rebellious babysitter that looks the toddlers in the playroom and invites her boyfriend over too?
Haha

JLF... it sounds like you might be talking from experience? Lol :D

jasamluv10

Postby jasamluv10 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:00 pm

Quote ccginel:
Quote coastlkrista:
Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:
Quote coastlkrista:

sheepishly raises hand...i kinda took them....i was starving guys!!! and my aunt wouldnt let me go!!

lol you guys are crazy...so we got our new puppy she is soo cute!!

anyway no sam today. WTF they had better have some jasam loving tom im just saying. anyway loved alexis and krissy today actually just loved krissy today shes a lot more tolerable now. i am so over this jury thing. ready for the trial to be over and done with next please. hope everyone is having a great day

ccginel

Postby ccginel » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Quote samANDlizFAN: Wow you guys are really blowing up the boards. How was todays show?????

i wish i knew.. i was kinda watching out of the corner of my eye....my Jasam radar didnt go off, which was probably a good thing or else i wouldve been disowned by my aunt..all i saw were a heck of a lot of kids today....

ccginel

Postby ccginel » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Quote jasamluv10:

lol you guys are crazy...so we got our new puppy she is soo cute!!

anyway no sam today. WTF they had better have some jasam loving tom im just saying. anyway loved alexis and krissy today actually just loved krissy today shes a lot more tolerable now. i am so over this jury thing. ready for the trial to be over and done with next please. hope everyone is having a great day

omg...PUPPY!!! where!! i want a puppy!!!
do we have one here?!?!? can we have one???? please please please please please!!!!!!!

coastlkrista

Postby coastlkrista » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Quote ccginel:
hahaha. if i wasnt being pestered by my aunt right now i would do my best to distract you...and maybe make you try not to smile...because although i should be helping you pay attention, i am already in the naughty corner with no supervision....hahahaha :D

Uh oh, DoA isn't even here to influence the naughtiness and we are getting into trouble all by ourselves? :D :D :D

shboogies

Postby shboogies » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Can the writers make me happy and just have them get married already? Michael shmichael, over it! Lol.

Return to “General Hospital”