JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
samANDlizFAN

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby samANDlizFAN » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:52 am

Good Morning Everyone... Hope you all have a wonderful humpday..

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:07 am

Quote samANDlizFAN: Good Morning Everyone... Hope you all have a wonderful humpday..

Hi SaL :D

really241

Postby really241 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:31 am

Quote JJsLuckyFan:
Quote really241: Good Morning all! AG I did stop at Super Walmart this Morning and I got us some additional food. Its not the toddlers fault that they are growing girls....This time I bough extras though and will be placing them on the higher shelves in the fridge and cupboards so that the toddlers can not get to them. But not to worry little bubbletts I bought more than enough for you guys as well, along with some additional apple juice.

sidenote *I also picked up baby gates and those childproof locks :D *

I hope everyone is doing well this morning and I am hoping that everyone has a great day!!!! :D

Did you remember my poutine?

yup sure did! I had to go to 3 grocery stores to find it but I got it for you ya brat lol :))

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:35 am

Quote really241:
Quote JJsLuckyFan:
Quote really241: Good Morning all! AG I did stop at Super Walmart this Morning and I got us some additional food. Its not the toddlers fault that they are growing girls....This time I bough extras though and will be placing them on the higher shelves in the fridge and cupboards so that the toddlers can not get to them. But not to worry little bubbletts I bought more than enough for you guys as well, along with some additional apple juice.

I hope everyone is doing well this morning and I am hoping that everyone has a great day!!!! :D

yup sure did! I had to go to 3 grocery stores to find it but I got it for you ya brat lol :))

I had to google "poutine" to find out what it was. lol!
I still prefer my fries the old classic American way - sprinkle of salt and lots of ketchup! lol!

JJsLuckyFan

Postby JJsLuckyFan » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:44 am

Quote asiangal:
Quote really241:
Quote JJsLuckyFan:

I had to google "poutine" to find out what it was. lol!
I still prefer my fries the old classic American way - sprinkle of salt and lots of ketchup! lol!

I can't have my fries without my gravy and the cheese well that's just a a bonus!

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:57 am

I just watched some videos of BB, BA, SR singing.

if you want to watch it's

www.portchuck.com

ccginel

Postby ccginel » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:31 pm

Hello bubblettes!!!
how is everyone today??? i really overslept, so ill be around.

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:33 pm

Quote ccginel: Hello bubblettes!!!

Hey CCG :D
seems a little quiet in here this morning... not like yesterday, but that's to be expected. Yesterday was after all, the first day in the new bubble so, everyone was excited with the newness of it all...

ccginel

Postby ccginel » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:34 pm

Quote asiangal:
Quote ccginel: Hello bubblettes!!!

Hey CCG :D
seems a little quiet in here this morning... not like yesterday, but that's to be expected. Yesterday was after all, the first day in the new bubble so, everyone was excited with the newness of it all...

haha. true.

TwoOfHearts

Postby TwoOfHearts » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:57 pm

aummm hello???
did you guys forget to pick me up at the train station?
I was all paccked and ready to go and I still couldn't make it to the inaguaration(sp) day...sad,sad day...

I mean, do I even get a room? A roommate? Am I going to be stucck in the broom closet?lol...

Return to “General Hospital”