JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
asiangal

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby asiangal » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:04 am

Quote ccginel:
Quote Jasam_LuluFan53: I'm calling it a night!
By ladies see you tomorrow :)

aw, man. well i guess ill say good night too, even though i have to work on this stupid project for my aunt...hopefully itll just take just 20 min more
talk to ya all manana!!!!

Goodnight CCG
good luck on the project for your aunt

really241

Postby really241 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:11 am

Quote coastlkrista:
Quote Devil-or-Angel:
:-)
You know me to well....
You might be too young to understand this, but there is a much better way for him to use his voice and hands (esp in the bedroom) then holding a book and reading!!!!
*)

DoA, I am a toddler!!! If Really was here she would be blocking my eyes...lol :D

Damn straight! I am blocking eyes!

flashback

*Spixie non wedding and than is singing and he get close to molly and Alexis jumps in front so he moves to Kristina and Alexis jumps in front again..well damn it that is me right now and I can play it all day damn it! I am a pro at badmitten and light on my feel so bring it!*

its called CPS people and they will take our toddlers if they see what is being written here...wth I go to handwrite a chapter and this is what I come back to.... *shakes head in disappointment* :~

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:13 am

omg! are we in twilight zone? do my eyes deceive me? I see really in here at this time of the night? is it full moon?? wth happened???? lolz!!!

really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you!

really241

Postby really241 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:13 am

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
Quote asiangal: Good evening ladies

so where's DoA? did she get lost and could not find her way to the new bubble? maybe she's still outside the doorsteps of the old bubble... someone should go find her and tell her that the old bubble is closed and that we've all moved to this new bubble. lolz

anyway, I see that you girls have had a lot of fun in here today. I am off to y/t land .....

I wasn't lost...more like locked out....I was away from my computer all day at work, so I rushed home, made dinner, watched GH, fed my family, washed the dishes, sat down to watch LOST but it was repeat so I excused myself and rushed to the bubble only to find it closed up tight. I looked thru the window cause I thought you all were just playing a joke on me, and image my shock when all I was emptiness. No furniture, no plants, no food, no bubblettes (there was small scrap of pink lace in the corner). I was so upset because there was no note or anything. I check my phone no missed calls or texts. I was drowning my sorrows with a Mocha Java Chiller when I remembered I hadn't check my email, so I did. and viola there was it was the address to the new bubble, so here I am finally...(Though I did stand outside the door for a while listening to all the talk that has gone on in here today)

BTW...
I hope someone brought all my stuff and saved me a few chocolate covered strawberries!

:D

I did leave a note!!!!!!! it was posted on the front door...unless the stupid mailman removed it!!!!! and of course there are still some strawberries I saved you some ;)

really241

Postby really241 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:16 am

Quote asiangal: omg! are we in twilight zone? do my eyes deceive me? I see really in here at this time of the night? is it full moon?? wth happened???? lolz!!!

I love you!

lol I love you too AG and I just finished doing some writing and had to check back in on the toddlers who were obviously acting up! lol

but I am def headed to bed now though! nite AG!

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:20 am

Quote really241:
Quote asiangal: omg! are we in twilight zone? do my eyes deceive me? I see really in here at this time of the night? is it full moon?? wth happened???? lolz!!!

I love you!

lol I love you too AG and I just finished doing some writing and had to check back in on the toddlers who were obviously acting up! lol

but I am def headed to bed now though! nite AG!

nite really
and yay for a new chapter real soon! :D

coastlkrista

Postby coastlkrista » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:25 am

Quote really241:
Quote coastlkrista:
Quote Devil-or-Angel:
:-)
You know me to well....
You might be too young to understand this, but there is a much better way for him to use his voice and hands (esp in the bedroom) then holding a book and reading!!!!
*)

DoA, I am a toddler!!! If Really was here she would be blocking my eyes...lol :D

Damn straight! I am blocking eyes!

flashback

*Spixie non wedding and than is singing and he get close to molly and Alexis jumps in front so he moves to Kristina and Alexis jumps in front again..well damn it that is me right now and I can play it all day damn it! I am a pro at badmitten and light on my feel so bring it!*

its called CPS people and they will take our toddlers if they see what is being written here...wth I go to handwrite a chapter and this is what I come back to.... *shakes head in disappointment* :~

Aww... Really, you stayed up super late to take care of us and to write a (much anticipated) update? You truly are the best. And I swear I was in bed the WHOLE time. ;)

anybeth22

Postby anybeth22 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:45 am

8) what's this? A brand new bubble? Eeeeeeee! Sorry it took me so long to get here but it seems that AG didn't leave me good directions. ;). I see that you guys are already moving the bubble right along. We will be at 4000 in no time the way you guys are going :D. Sadly I have to post and run I just had to come in and say hello. Hope your all doing good. Night.

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:09 am

Quote anybeth22: 8) what's this? A brand new bubble? Eeeeeeee! Sorry it took me so long to get here but it seems that AG didn't leave me good directions. ;). I see that you guys are already moving the bubble right along. We will be at 4000 in no time the way you guys are going :D. Sadly I have to post and run I just had to come in and say hello. Hope your all doing good. Night.

Hello and Goodnight AB
lolz! I am not good with directions so having to give directions to someone else is way out of my league.

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:31 am

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
Quote jasambaby: hey girlies...well I finished my playful video of jasam and I know one of you asked me to post it in here when I was finished so here we go, hope you guys enjoy
Jasam: Red Light Special
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ3krZ5nrDc

WOW!!!
That was great! You do good work!! Thanks!!!

I second that JB
nice work :D

Return to “General Hospital”