JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ccginel

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby ccginel » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:02 pm

So i was supposed to be hiding in my room, because it seemed that someone was really mad, but since i have the patience of a little child....i havae a short, selective memory span.
I am back out here and ready to play!

coastlkrista

Postby coastlkrista » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:04 pm

Quote ccginel: :: gulp:: uh-oh...ummm. i'll be in my room....bye!

Me too... with JLF... under the covers...

I'm scared of DoA when she is mad!

Someone should tell her that we saved her a big, beautiful room and some cookies... :D

Devil-or-Angel

Postby Devil-or-Angel » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:05 pm

Quote coastlkrista:
Uh oh, DoA isn't even here to influence the naughtiness and we are getting into trouble all by ourselves? :D :D :D

:D

DAMMMM I AM GOOD!!!

:D

coastlkrista

Postby coastlkrista » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Quote asiangal:
Quote Jasam09: i miss the purple smiley face.... %( %( %(

you do????? aw shucks!!! you should have told me in the email that you wanted to keep the purple one! it's just that it doesn't look happy smiley to me... ;)

Sorry J09... I'm with AG. I always thought it looked kind of creepy.

But I do miss the old bubble, although I have been having so much fun that I don't even notice!

One thing I don't miss is page one of the bubble where it said "Please keep your comments about Sam and (what's left of) Jasam here"...

SO glad that is gone :D

Jasam09

Postby Jasam09 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:09 pm

it's okay ag!!

and to the rest of you gals...sorry i've been a little lackluster in posting recently. it's getting closer and closer to the end of the school year...and it seems it's making me busier and busier. I don't even remember the last time I was this behind in the episodes. haven't actually watched since thursday. *)

and i can't really stay tonight...I'm quite sleepy. so enjoy the new thread everyone!! I'll try to catch up with you all soon.....

ccginel

Postby ccginel » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:11 pm

lalalala....i dont 'hear' you, CK.....id like pretend that was never mentioned here...

Devil-or-Angel

Postby Devil-or-Angel » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:11 pm

Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:
(I’m not quite sure if this makes sense and I kind of got off topic but I needed to rant, also I know a lot of people will want to argue this and tell me how wrong I am but this is my opinion and I’m not gonna sugar coat it anymore than I already did in my own bubble so that I don’t upset lurkers. Sorry)

JLF
I understand exactly what you mean...it is just their way of coping with the truth...Jason forgave Sam because Jason LOVES Sam.
I guess if they can delude themselves into believing this then they will have an excuse to forgive him when (AS IF) jizfor the way he treats FlorHor like shyt!
I really can't explain it better than that because I don't suffer from delusions.... ;)

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:11 pm

So, I just had to come in here btwn clips to say that I love Alexis/Kristina's convo! Alexis was awesome with a little bit of tough love.

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:16 pm

Quote Jasam09: it's okay ag!!

and to the rest of you gals...sorry i've been a little lackluster in posting recently. it's getting closer and closer to the end of the school year...and it seems it's making me busier and busier. I don't even remember the last time I was this behind in the episodes. haven't actually watched since thursday. *)

and i can't really stay tonight...I'm quite sleepy. so enjoy the new thread everyone!! I'll try to catch up with you all soon.....

I can't wait for school to be over for you so that you can post with us more often! But do take care, and I totally understand. Focus on your school studies now, and then when it's over, you can post all day long! :D

Devil-or-Angel

Postby Devil-or-Angel » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:17 pm

Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:
We also saw how amazing she was with Hope though so I think she could do it! And besides Jason would be by her side to help her... he could read us travel books before we go to bed!

Sorry girls,

IF Jason will be in someone's bedroom at bedtime it will DEF NOT be the toddler's room.........

And he will def not be READING!!!!

;)

Return to “General Hospital”