JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghjasam
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 1:27 am

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby ghjasam » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:35 pm

Hello fellow jasammers. sorry for not posting, my phone is still out of function. I miss jasam so much. GH is a total mess and I am turned off by it.

As much as I love BM and KM, I don't know how much longer I can hold out hope for this show.

Anyways Jasam are the best couple on Gh and are not shown any respect or appreciation from this show.

Long live Jasam.

User avatar
Moniker1979
Posts: 2561
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:27 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Moniker1979 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:48 pm

ghjasam wrote:Hello fellow jasammers. sorry for not posting, my phone is still out of function. I miss jasam so much. GH is a total mess and I am turned off by it.

As much as I love BM and KM, I don't know how much longer I can hold out hope for this show.

Anyways Jasam are the best couple on Gh and are not shown any respect or appreciation from this show.

Long live Jasam.


Sadly, I have to agree with you. After having hope intially, after RC was fired and storylines started moving again, right now the storylines have become a mess. Yes, stories are moving more or less but most stories have plot holes the size of a crater in them.

I don't know what the answer is anymore. Even if they let the current writers go, are the next ones going to be any better?

I think we need to look to the past writers who had made GH successful, such as Robert Guza Jr. and Garin Wolf. Though GH was mob heavy when they were writing, most story lines were good. The last four to five years have just been a mess, which is a big reason that Anthony Geary left.

I feel exactly like you do, I love BM and KM, their chemistry and screen presence but GH is pretty bad right now. Then again, so are the other soaps, especially Days.

I'm going to keep holding on for the sake of Jasam right now. I just hope things change for the better with GH overall.

ghjasam
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 1:27 am

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby ghjasam » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:32 pm

Moniker1979 wrote:
ghjasam wrote:Hello fellow jasammers. sorry for not posting, my phone is still out of function. I miss jasam so much. GH is a total mess and I am turned off by it.

As much as I love BM and KM, I don't know how much longer I can hold out hope for this show.

Anyways Jasam are the best couple on Gh and are not shown any respect or appreciation from this show.

Long live Jasam.


Sadly, I have to agree with you. After having hope intially, after RC was fired and storylines started moving again, right now the storylines have become a mess. Yes, stories are moving more or less but most stories have plot holes the size of a crater in them.

I don't know what the answer is anymore. Even if they let the current writers go, are the next ones going to be any better?

I think we need to look to the past writers who had made GH successful, such as Robert Guza Jr. and Garin Wolf. Though GH was mob heavy when they were writing, most story lines were good. The last four to five years have just been a mess, which is a big reason that Anthony Geary left.

I feel exactly like you do, I love BM and KM, their chemistry and screen presence but GH is pretty bad right now. Then again, so are the other soaps, especially Days.

I'm going to keep holding on for the sake of Jasam right now. I just hope things change for the better with GH overall.


I agree with you 100% about the Guza era. Yes, it was mob heavy but excellent storytelling. I too will support jasam as long as I can because they are worth it, but tptb leaves a lot to be desired. It's like they don't care about gh and as if they are trying to get the show cancelled. I just don't get it.

User avatar
Moniker1979
Posts: 2561
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:27 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Moniker1979 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:11 pm

ghjasam wrote:
Moniker1979 wrote:
ghjasam wrote:Hello fellow jasammers. sorry for not posting, my phone is still out of function. I miss jasam so much. GH is a total mess and I am turned off by it.

As much as I love BM and KM, I don't know how much longer I can hold out hope for this show.

Anyways Jasam are the best couple on Gh and are not shown any respect or appreciation from this show.

Long live Jasam.


Sadly, I have to agree with you. After having hope intially, after RC was fired and storylines started moving again, right now the storylines have become a mess. Yes, stories are moving more or less but most stories have plot holes the size of a crater in them.

I don't know what the answer is anymore. Even if they let the current writers go, are the next ones going to be any better?

I think we need to look to the past writers who had made GH successful, such as Robert Guza Jr. and Garin Wolf. Though GH was mob heavy when they were writing, most story lines were good. The last four to five years have just been a mess, which is a big reason that Anthony Geary left.

I feel exactly like you do, I love BM and KM, their chemistry and screen presence but GH is pretty bad right now. Then again, so are the other soaps, especially Days.

I'm going to keep holding on for the sake of Jasam right now. I just hope things change for the better with GH overall.


I agree with you 100% about the Guza era. Yes, it was mob heavy but excellent storytelling. I too will support jasam as long as I can because they are worth it, but tptb leaves a lot to be desired. It's like they don't care about gh and as if they are trying to get the show cancelled. I just don't get it.


I remember people complaining back then about the show, is it "General Hospital" or "Mob Hospital"? But the thing is, as you've pointed out, the storytelling was excellent. Maybe not all stories, but they were interesting, made sense, and a lot of the stories were compelling.

What is happening right now is the opposite: stories are lackluster, boring, characters are not acting like themselves, characters are brought on that few people care about (that new nurse Amy, Valerie), there is plot hole upon plot hole, and so on.

I've always brushed off people's theories that TPTB are trying to get GH cancelled as just theories, but (and I can't believe I'm saying this), I think they may be right. TPTB got so much flak from fans for cancelling OLTL and AMC, I think they're afraid to piss off what remains of soap fans for their last show, especially as their talk show ratings are abysmal.

What better way but to get rid of their show through bad ratings due to lackluster storytelling? They're already losing ratings, because the stories are just not good, although GH is still doing a heck of a lot better than Days.

Like, you I will try to hand on as long as I can for Jasam but honestly, I fear it's only going to get worse. Right now, it's a pattern with most of the remaining soaps, bring on a new writer(s) that produces bad storylines which results in ratings failing, fire that writer, rinse, lather and repeat.

We need Guza back. I'd rather watch "Mob Hospital" any day than the lackluster mess GH has become in the last few years.

User avatar
Deana4Villy
Posts: 1230
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Deana4Villy » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:37 am

I was missing this thread so decided to find it. I'm not sure what happened to Jasam fans. They're still on, still cute and devoted to each other. Sam has a cute little baby bump now, too. The baby bump Jasam fans have waited for, and they are sharing this pregnancy, too.

User avatar
Moniker1979
Posts: 2561
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:27 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Moniker1979 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:41 am

Deana4Villy wrote:I was missing this thread so decided to find it. I'm not sure what happened to Jasam fans. They're still on, still cute and devoted to each other. Sam has a cute little baby bump now, too. The baby bump Jasam fans have waited for, and they are sharing this pregnancy, too.


Still loving them together, still excited to see them on.

I don't think the Jasam fans wanted to stop posting I think this board is sometimes such a hostile place that they have to take some time off.

GH ratings are good right now and I'm sure at least a small part of that is thanks to Jasam. Not thrilled with the rest of the show though, though the fallout from Morgan's death storyline is at least pretty good.

User avatar
Deana4Villy
Posts: 1230
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Deana4Villy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:13 pm

I admit I didn't watch today because I'm busy with family, but I read the recap, and where is Jasam? It didn't seem they were at the Q's, and they didn't seem to be with Carly or Sonny either.

User avatar
Moniker1979
Posts: 2561
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:27 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Moniker1979 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:54 pm

Deana4Villy wrote:I admit I didn't watch today because I'm busy with family, but I read the recap, and where is Jasam? It didn't seem they were at the Q's, and they didn't seem to be with Carly or Sonny either.


I hear Jasam will find out the gender of their baby soon. That should be exciting! :)


Return to “General Hospital”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media, NJ SOAP LADY and 1 guest

Back to Top