JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Devil-or-Angel

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Devil-or-Angel » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:40 pm

dwja wrote:Hey ladies,

I've been several days behind for awhile and just finally caught up.

First I have to say my favorite BM as Jason moment was the "I'm her husband moment" not because of the declaration but because of the anger and then him yelling at the doctor.

"I'm her husband, I can't go in there then you better get in there"

The anger and passion he showed there was how Jason is when he is worried about Sam!

I was smiling so big during that, I almost hurt myself! :D

aussie1

Postby aussie1 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:04 pm

Devil-or-Angel wrote:
dwja wrote:Hey ladies,

I've been several days behind for awhile and just finally caught up.

First I have to say my favorite BM as Jason moment was the "I'm her husband moment" not because of the declaration but because of the anger and then him yelling at the doctor.

"I'm her husband, I can't go in there then you better get in there"

The anger and passion he showed there was how Jason is when he is worried about Sam!

I was smiling so big during that, I almost hurt myself! :D

The anger and despair was awesome. And, he still doesn't care about Lizzzz's house. Not one mention.

asiangal

Postby asiangal » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:47 pm

so I am guessing you guys saw this?
https://twitter.com/l3nee91/status/697106952460099584/photo/1

I haven't checked anything today as I was swamped at work and didn't even touch my phone all day until now.'
hahahaa. I am guessing it's BM kissing KM and not as Jason kissing Sam??? heeeheeee
Last edited by asiangal on Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aussie1

Postby aussie1 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:56 pm

asiangal wrote:so I am guessing you guys saw this?

I haven't checked anything today as I was swamped at work and didn't even touch my phone all day until now.'
hahahaa. I am guessing it's BM kissing KM and not as Jason kissing Sam??? heeeheeee

Yeah we saw it. Ab put it in the Cabin. Love the slo-mo version.....oh my! :oops:

ReignaX

Postby ReignaX » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:36 am

Supposed to be Jason and Sam kissing since it's in the official GH promo!

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:37 am

Jacee Wojo wrote:
ReignaX wrote:
Jacee Wojo wrote:I just watched it for the 3rd time and it gets better each time. Thank you soap Gods and I can't wait until the episode with the kiss (with tongue) airs. :D :D :D

Hayleedog perfect Avatar for today - well for any day!

I just finished the first time around and restarted, so on time number two. I loved today. Jasam scenes were great! Finally they gave us some good stuff!

I loved every second of it! Hopefully Julian chills out and listens to the fact that Jason saved her and didn't cause it!

I agree Julian needs to butt out. Why is he so against Jason? Was happy to see Alexis is on his side now. I wonder if Sam will be well enough to go to their wedding with Jason at her side. :D

He has probably heard all of Alexis's stories of Sam in peril. He knows Jason was "killed" due to his mob activities (or was he? Faison was just evil, but I don't know about mob involvement). Anyway, he was tied closely to Sonny, his enemy, who just told him the other day that there can't be a truce. Further, Jason (Jake) saved him from being kidnapped. He has seen him in action, and knows how lethal he can be. And, his involvement in Sam's life is still fairly new, but he is determined to be a good dad and protect his little girl at all costs.
I have the feeling he'll come around somehow, but it might take more than Jason saving Sam from falling down the stairs and an exploding house to do it.

Devil-or-Angel

Postby Devil-or-Angel » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:24 am

aussie1 wrote:

Yeah we saw it. Ab put it in the Cabin. Love the slo-mo version.....oh my! :oops:

Haven't been in the cabin in months. Guess I need to go check it out...

Return to “General Hospital”