JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
crimsontyd

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby crimsontyd » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:24 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:I can not believe how 5 0r 6 of those killy fans which is all there is on that thread.. sit on there and pick out flaws on Steve Burton... what a boring life they must have to sit and watch an actor on TV playing a character they dont like and bash him... gad dam that's bad..
I love Steve Burton I'm so glad he has come back to GH.... he brings alot to the show and he is extraordinary actor...

SERIOUSLY, they brag about the Killy thread having 900 plus posts on it therefore the “majority” of GH viewers are Drew/Sam (I refuse to call them that squish name it’s a nightmare) ! In actuality it’s the same FEW posters posting in the tread OVER AND OVER! Those same posters trot into pro Jasam threads and bash Jasam and Jason the complain incessantly about posters posting bashing their precious Drew/Sam pairing.

Ridiculous there is no other soap couple in history with their sizzling chemistry that is lightening in a bottle! And Mr. Burton is like fine wine! Simply GORGEOUS!

Long live JASAM!

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:51 am

I love this scene between Jason and Sam... they are so relaxed with each other... they have the such a connection that will never go away they have always been straight with each other.... she don't want to hurt Jason like she did Drew... Jason so gentle with her.... and he has always been understanding with her
Just like he told her , he cant blame her for moving on in the past 5 yrs...
but these two are JaSam.... Lol he is talking his a s s off... to her... tells he knows she not use to him talking so much....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp_9COrzh_g

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:00 am

I love Sam telling Jason she loves him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhxwz6KESSg

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:04 am

I love this scene...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhxwz6KESSg

Sam telling Jason she loves him never stopped

He remembered he loved her
when he remembered nothing else.

Stilitia

Postby Stilitia » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:44 am

crimsontyd wrote:
LuvsJason2 wrote:I can not believe how 5 0r 6 of those killy fans which is all there is on that thread.. sit on there and pick out flaws on Steve Burton... what a boring life they must have to sit and watch an actor on TV playing a character they dont like and bash him... gad dam that's bad..
I love Steve Burton I'm so glad he has come back to GH.... he brings alot to the show and he is extraordinary actor...

SERIOUSLY, they brag about the Killy thread having 900 plus posts on it therefore the “majority” of GH viewers are Drew/Sam (I refuse to call them that squish name it’s a nightmare) ! In actuality it’s the same FEW posters posting in the tread OVER AND OVER! Those same posters trot into pro Jasam threads and bash Jasam and Jason the complain incessantly about posters posting bashing their precious Drew/Sam pairing.

Ridiculous there is no other soap couple in history with their sizzling chemistry that is lightening in a bottle! And Mr. Burton is like fine wine! Simply GORGEOUS!

Long live JASAM!

lol they have the same 5 ppl writting in there all day long...Also I get the soap hub email and it had a survey of who you prefer Jason or Drew... yeah it was all Jason by a landslide!! Like something crazy of +80% for Jason and around 20% for Drew.

No matter how upset people can me at Sam for treating Jason poorly, we still deep down want our super couple back!!

Return to “General Hospital”