JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
User avatar
hayleedog
Posts: 4351
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:41 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby hayleedog » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:46 pm

Devil-or-Angel wrote:OMG! Their song is playing in the background of Jason's little speech! And I'm :cry: happy emotional tears. (This song always does it) :cry:



Oh yeah, me too....I want words and everything, can't wait for that to happen

User avatar
aussie1
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby aussie1 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:47 pm

hayleedog wrote:
Devil-or-Angel wrote:OMG! Their song is playing in the background of Jason's little speech! And I'm :cry: happy emotional tears. (This song always does it) :cry:



Oh yeah, me too....I want words and everything, can't wait for that to happen


Me three!

User avatar
Devil-or-Angel
Posts: 20882
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:06 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Devil-or-Angel » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:56 pm

hayleedog wrote:
Devil-or-Angel wrote:"I fell by accident. Jake didn't do anything to me". --Sam Morgan

Loved that she didn't let them think for even a second that Jake had done anything wrong.



nope, and later she even makes sure they both know she isn't just covering for him either...I really really hope we get a heart felt scene between Sam and Jake after everything is out and Jake knows Sam isn't the one keeping his mom and dad apart. I really want an emotional scene between these two.

Think I might have just gotten to that part. Alexis just told lizzie Sam wanted to talk to her in private.

User avatar
Devil-or-Angel
Posts: 20882
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:06 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Devil-or-Angel » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:21 pm

I S2G if Julian does or says anything to try to split JaSam up I will be helping Sonny put a hit out on him...consequences be dayumed!!! So Jason better listen to what Sam just told him.

Jason: I don't have to do anything...I want to.

Me: awwwwww! (and melts) :D

User avatar
Valentine14
Posts: 2065
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 2:35 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Valentine14 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:36 pm

So enjoyed their hospital scenes together! So sweet

User avatar
Jacee Wojo
Posts: 4819
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:48 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Jacee Wojo » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:27 pm

I just watched it for the 3rd time and it gets better each time. Thank you soap Gods and I can't wait until the episode with the kiss (with tongue) airs. :D :D :D

Hayleedog perfect Avatar for today - well for any day!

ReignaX
Posts: 314
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:35 am

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby ReignaX » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:47 pm

Jacee Wojo wrote:I just watched it for the 3rd time and it gets better each time. Thank you soap Gods and I can't wait until the episode with the kiss (with tongue) airs. :D :D :D

Hayleedog perfect Avatar for today - well for any day!


I just finished the first time around and restarted, so on time number two. I loved today. Jasam scenes were great! Finally they gave us some good stuff!

I loved every second of it! Hopefully Julian chills out and listens to the fact that Jason saved her and didn't cause it!

User avatar
Jacee Wojo
Posts: 4819
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:48 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Jacee Wojo » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:52 pm

ReignaX wrote:
Jacee Wojo wrote:I just watched it for the 3rd time and it gets better each time. Thank you soap Gods and I can't wait until the episode with the kiss (with tongue) airs. :D :D :D

Hayleedog perfect Avatar for today - well for any day!


I just finished the first time around and restarted, so on time number two. I loved today. Jasam scenes were great! Finally they gave us some good stuff!

I loved every second of it! Hopefully Julian chills out and listens to the fact that Jason saved her and didn't cause it!


I agree Julian needs to butt out. Why is he so against Jason? Was happy to see Alexis is on his side now. I wonder if Sam will be well enough to go to their wedding with Jason at her side. :D


Return to “General Hospital”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: anonymous1000, Boatchick22, Google Adsense [Bot], ransomha, ReignaX, Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests