JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
sillystring

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby sillystring » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:23 pm

still loving me some Jasam, I hope mother and daughter pull through

BindedByShadows

Postby BindedByShadows » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:55 pm

Thanks a bunch!! I remember how active this thread was when Sbu was still around.

Ahh the good ole days :lol:

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:26 am

With all that is going on, I was missing this thread. I haven't been on here, because there was little activity the last time I was. I thought there'd be more posts.

Oh well. I just read that with Jason in a coma, Sam has to decide about long term care for him. I'm guessing this played out while Billy was in contract negotiations. With any luck, she'll just have to consider it, and then he'll wake up. I hope so anyway. I don't want him/them missing from my screen that long.

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:48 pm

Deana4Villy wrote:With all that is going on, I was missing this thread. I haven't been on here, because there was little activity the last time I was. I thought there'd be more posts.

Oh well. I just read that with Jason in a coma, Sam has to decide about long term care for him. I'm guessing this played out while Billy was in contract negotiations. With any luck, she'll just have to consider it, and then he'll wake up. I hope so anyway. I don't want him/them missing from my screen that long.

ITA Billy Miller and Kelly Monaco are one of the main reasons I watch GH. Without those two the show would be pretty dull. We all know Jason will pull through but not seeing him will definitely be rough though.

Return to “General Hospital”