JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Winterhaven

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Winterhaven » Tue May 22, 2018 12:49 pm

Things are back on track! Sam, Jason and Spinelli working together again, could be a good sign of better things to come. Even if they don't get back together, as long as Sam is away from Drew - he held her back way too much.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:08 pm

I liked the way Sam got on the elevator and eyed ;) Jason like c'mon... he followed her.... they have there ways with each other they understand their ways..
Drew on the other hand as usual was his uptight self... mumbling and say I dont want a trace of Jason in me... well good for him finally he is going to do it,
it only took him 2 1/2 yrs to decide to do it only Because His SON mentioned it to him... when ever someone else wanted to help him he didn't want to....

I'll be so glad when he is out Jasam's Orbit...

and in his own world with Kim, Julian, Oscar and visiting His Daughter Scout or coming to get her for visitation.
Just move on from Jason and get your head together... and maybe one day Jason and him can be decent to each other... Jason has no problem with Drew its all on Drew with his attitude ..he is a very nice man with others.. but with Sam and Jason his has a problem... I suggest he get over it.. he married and loved another mans wife Sam was very vulnerable and gullible she still loved Jason and Married him thinking he was Jason.... so he needs to swallow his pride let Sam go.. to the one she loves who is Jason....JMO

Winterhaven

Postby Winterhaven » Thu May 24, 2018 11:10 am

LuvsJason2 wrote:I liked the way Sam got on the elevator and eyed ;) Jason like c'mon... he followed her.... they have there ways with each other they understand their ways..
Drew on the other hand as usual was his uptight self... mumbling and say I dont want a trace of Jason in me... well good for him finally he is going to do it,
it only took him 2 1/2 yrs to decide to do it only Because His SON mentioned it to him... when ever someone else wanted to help him he didn't want to....

and in his own world with Kim, Julian, Oscar and visiting His Daughter Scout or coming to get her for visitation.
Just move on from Jason and get your head together... and maybe one day Jason and him can be decent to each other... Jason has no problem with Drew its all on Drew with his attitude ..he is a very nice man with others.. but with Sam and Jason his has a problem... I suggest he get over it.. he married and loved another mans wife Sam was very vulnerable and gullible she still loved Jason and Married him thinking he was Jason.... so he needs to swallow his pride let Sam go.. to the one she loves who is Jason....JMO

I really like this post - Drew can be a great guy, when he is not around Jason. He has such attitude with Jason though, so makes you want to slap him one - and yes, get over it! Jason and Sam were/are soulmates, Drew claims to have all of Jason's memories, he should understand better than anyone why Sam would have torn feelings because deep down inside she loves Jason, maybe that is way Drew is such an a$$, because he does know but doesn't want to accept it.

I was in the Killy thread, its so amusing how all they do is put down Jason, I have no problem with Drew, accept for him being such an a$$ to Jason when Jason has done absolutely nothing to the man at all, except want his life back, how terrible is that :roll:

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Thu May 24, 2018 11:54 am

I'm super disappointed that we didn't get to see Jasam on that motorcycle the night of the quake!! What a letdown! I'm super excited however that Sam is back in Jason's orbit. I just think the writers need to get back on track with them. I mean here Henrick is exposed that memory map might be able to be reversed they need to get Drew back to his own person minus Jason memories asap. There needs to be some flirty hopeful scenes between Jason and sam...i really am waiting patiently for them to be back together!!!! Things are looking up thankfully

Winterhaven

Postby Winterhaven » Thu May 24, 2018 1:10 pm

CdnMama wrote:I'm super disappointed that we didn't get to see Jasam on that motorcycle the night of the quake!! What a letdown! I'm super excited however that Sam is back in Jason's orbit. I just think the writers need to get back on track with them. I mean here Henrick is exposed that memory map might be able to be reversed they need to get Drew back to his own person minus Jason memories asap. There needs to be some flirty hopeful scenes between Jason and sam...i really am waiting patiently for them to be back together!!!! Things are looking up thankfully

I'm excited Sam is back in Jason's orbit also, once they get back together I think that will be it. And I agree, Drew needs his own memories back, minus Jason's, maybe then he can remember if he does/does not have some other family out there - maybe a new love life for him. Sam belongs with Jason!

Winterhaven

Postby Winterhaven » Thu May 24, 2018 1:37 pm

Moniker1979 wrote:
LuvsJason2 wrote:On a Note!
Did you see how Sam never acknowledge Drew standing there..never looked his way... or maybe she didn't know he was going to be there.. he looked little shocked and down,
then he watch Jason fan her her ahead of him when they was leaving together and they were smiling... then later him at the bar.. then Kim coming to Drew at bar cheered him up....

I dont feel sorry for him because Jason was treated the Same way, there was a time when Sam practically ran out of the restaurant to avoid Jason... that really p iss me off he standing there looking at her and her just snubbing him.

..... but I also read that Elizabeth Hendrickson’s Character is suppose be his ex love and Kim is going to have a problem with her... when he has the mind reverse thing done Drew will remember Kim, but she’s just one small part of his history. Elizabeth Hendrickson’s new character might be a former flame.

Do you all remember when Kim told Drew When Kim first appeared, she talked about running in the same social circle as Drew.

Kim mentioned that Drew was dating her friend, but she eventually admitted to having a fling with him herself. It seemed like the initial “he dated my friend” story was a cover, but maybe there was some truth to that. Perhaps Kim stole Drew from a gal pal who’s about to cause problems!

Jasam was always a super-couple. Time hasn't diminished it. This year, it'll be 15 years since they meet, and they still haven't fallen out of love. So while I'm sure she loves Drew in her own way, it cannot compare to the love she has for Jason. It just can't.

I just recently rewatched some of the old Jasam clips from 2004 and 2005 and honestly, that some old feeling came back like they had a chemistry beyond compare. Their has such a unique love story that they will go down in the history of soaps as one of the greatest super-couples of GH.

I LOVE watching some of the old clips of Jason and Sam - you can really see why these two belong together, they had chemistry then and they still have that same chemistry. They are building that back up again, they way Sam is being there for Jason again, wanting to be by his side. Love when she told Spinelli she had to go to Jason - that's the old Sam back.

walkerfan10

Postby walkerfan10 » Thu May 24, 2018 2:01 pm

Winterhaven wrote:
LuvsJason2 wrote:I liked the way Sam got on the elevator and eyed ;) Jason like c'mon... he followed her.... they have there ways with each other they understand their ways..

I really like this post - Drew can be a great guy, when he is not around Jason. He has such attitude with Jason though, so makes you want to slap him one - and yes, get over it! Jason and Sam were/are soulmates, Drew claims to have all of Jason's memories, he should understand better than anyone why Sam would have torn feelings because deep down inside she loves Jason, maybe that is way Drew is such an a$$, because he does know but doesn't want to accept it.

I was in the Killy thread, its so amusing how all they do is put down Jason, I have no problem with Drew, accept for him being such an a$$ to Jason when Jason has done absolutely nothing to the man at all, except want his life back, how terrible is that :roll:

you guys have to understand that those who are putting Jason down are hurt about Drew not being Jason and being with Sam. It was the writers who did that not the actor(s)and there are some who just don't like his character like me. I don't like him but I totally believe he deserves his life back. I like Drew and I am sorry about what happened to him but he never wanted to be Jason from the get go, he just wanted the girl like Faison said to him on his death bed his exact words were(well, you got the girl)

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Thu May 24, 2018 8:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCS8AVn_CYc

here is the clip at the very end, you see Faison telling Drew in a preview....
Faison said.. "I see you got the girl? Are you here to thank me?"

Thereis actually 4 parts to this video inclucing maxi sam and drew fasion,peter and anna...it was good then... and Faison told Jason Drew knows more than he thinks... this is why Im excited for Drew to get his memories back...WAS HE IN ON THE MIND MAPPING WANTING JASON'S MIND AND WANTING TO BE HIM.. WAS IT A SET UP TO TAKE JASON so drew could have Jasons life?....???

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Fri May 25, 2018 11:45 pm

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/992086429256835072

this is a cute scene with Elizabeth Hendrickson and Billy... they are awesome and if they get to gether... its going to be good...

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Sat May 26, 2018 11:02 pm

[b] Drew Fans are Delusional fans,
If they had watched the show... from years ago they would see why JaSam have so many Fans.... JaSam was a power couple just like a lot of couples on TV, yep they broke up and moved on with other people but when it came down to the end of the day... it was Jason and Sam back together again in each others arms.. They belong together... Oh sure Sam was with
Jax
Sonny
Lucky
Silas
Patrick
Rick O.N.S
Drew
BUT In The End GAME She always returned to Jason...Jason is the love of her life and her heart and soul...
Just like Jason he was with
Karen
Keesha
Robin,
Liz,
Courtney,
Carly,
Sam his #1 Lady.
.. yep they had some down right bad fights hated each other wanted to kill each other, but they got back together... always did... this is how it is... it is what it is...JaSam...

I'm sick of them bashing Steve Burton... I think Steve Burton brings a lot to the show and he has changed so much he is a chatter box... and he hasn't killed anyone yet, he over sees the coffee import shipments.. that's his job... he protects his family and loved ones and friends if they need his help... he doesn't go around killing anyone just to kill... they have Jason sooooooo wrong...they dont even give him a chance because

Dream turned into a nightmare... Jason didn't break up drew and Sam....

SAM did, she realize her deep love was for Jason not Drew, she cares about Drew but not like she does Jason, she always has loved Jason and always will.
they need to get over it because the so called >-----> dream is over<-----<< and Drew will have a new love or a love from his past... I'll be so glad when this is over with the mind crap...Finally Jason and Sam can be free from the angst they have been put through.

When will they realize that..... Sam loved Jason when Drew thought he was Jason... even though Sam felt some thing was off about drew Jason,,, but she gave it a chance and it didn't work,,

the real love her life came back she knew it ... even though she tried to deny it, because she didn't want to hurt anyone So she told Jason the truth... SHE LOVED HIM....End of Drew and Sam..

. They need to move on and leave Jason alone stop blaming Jason.... Blame Drew he is the one who was living another mans life... Not Jason... Drew is the one who has the chip on the shoulder because Jason came back... Drew is the one... who said.." you come jumping down through the roof and derailed our lives we were happy til you came back... No drew that is a big fat lie... you were happy because you thought you had it all..... because you were living Jason's life not yours and sure you was happy with all Jason had.... and you got mad when you found out you wasn't Jason and Sam wasn't yours no more.. Sam loved you but not like she did Jason.... and that is the end of story.... JaSam LIves...

All that appreciation thread is for so they can sit in there bash the hell out Jason or the actor Steve Burton..... Im so happy he is back....he belongs with Gh... he is home now.. where he belongs.... Welcome Back Steve Burton.... We Love You!!!
[/b]

Return to “General Hospital”