JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JASAMistheMFOTP

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby JASAMistheMFOTP » Wed May 25, 2016 7:53 pm

Enjoying the Nurse's Ball Emma & Ned were the the best. I just wish there was more Jasam than we've gotten so far.

JASAMistheMFOTP

Postby JASAMistheMFOTP » Wed May 25, 2016 7:58 pm

Milo and his Men were so campy and cheesy but it was enjoyable. Made me smile.

JASAMistheMFOTP

Postby JASAMistheMFOTP » Wed May 25, 2016 8:06 pm

Carly and Ava actually fighting is great. My money's on Carly cause I bet that even if she loses the physical altercation, she's already made a copy of the video for insurance.

ghjasam

Postby ghjasam » Thu May 26, 2016 5:49 pm

JASAMistheMFOTP wrote:Enjoying the Nurse's Ball Emma & Ned were the the best. I just wish there was more Jasam than we've gotten so far.

I agree wish we got a lot of jasam but I will take it.

JASAMistheMFOTP

Postby JASAMistheMFOTP » Thu May 26, 2016 7:58 pm

Finally getting to watch to day's episode. Dillon and Kiki's # is cute. I like it. I hope they get together i think they'd be good for each other.

JASAMistheMFOTP

Postby JASAMistheMFOTP » Thu May 26, 2016 8:48 pm

I wonder if nick meant to set up Jason or Hayden? It looked like he was expecting her but unfortunately for Jason he showed up first.

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Fri May 27, 2016 6:01 am

JASAMistheMFOTP wrote:I wonder if nick meant to set up Jason or Hayden? It looked like he was expecting her but unfortunately for Jason he showed up first.

I think Nik was planning to set up Hayden since he was texting the pictures of the diamonds and then received her text saying she was on her way. Of course Jason is going to be blamed which I hate. Can't Jason and Sam be happy together for more than a minute before disaster strikes again? Color me shocked when I saw Nik laying on the rocks. Is he supposed to be dead? I haven't read any spoilers that the actor who plays him was leaving, but he sure looked dead to me. If I didn't hear the window crash I wold have thought he just set the whole thing up, but now I'm not sure what happened. I use to like Nik at one time, but he sure has turned from the nice guy he once was. He has no problem calling Jason out for his past crimes, but what makes him think he is innocent after putting a hit on Hayden and all the illegal things he did when he stole ELQ from the Quartermaine family in the first place?

I really enjoyed this year's Nurses Ball. I loved everything about Jason and Sam, but I just wish we had more of them. I love these two finally together and obviously so much in love. Sam looked beautiful and Jason very handsome.

Ned and Emma were the best, but Dillon and Kiki were great too!!! I was wondering why Alexis and Diane never made it to the ball since they were suppose to be going to get their nails done unless Alexis decided not to return home after deciding to turn Julian in. Although Jordan was there and I didn't hear her mention arresting Julian. Just that she had called the station to have a cop arrive so she could arrest Sabrina. Also, no Kristina or Molly. I thought they would be there for sure.

Return to “General Hospital”