JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghjasam

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby ghjasam » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:35 pm

Hello fellow jasammers. sorry for not posting, my phone is still out of function. I miss jasam so much. GH is a total mess and I am turned off by it.

As much as I love BM and KM, I don't know how much longer I can hold out hope for this show.

Anyways Jasam are the best couple on Gh and are not shown any respect or appreciation from this show.

Long live Jasam.

Moniker1979

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Moniker1979 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:48 pm

ghjasam wrote:Hello fellow jasammers. sorry for not posting, my phone is still out of function. I miss jasam so much. GH is a total mess and I am turned off by it.

As much as I love BM and KM, I don't know how much longer I can hold out hope for this show.

Anyways Jasam are the best couple on Gh and are not shown any respect or appreciation from this show.

Long live Jasam.

Sadly, I have to agree with you. After having hope intially, after RC was fired and storylines started moving again, right now the storylines have become a mess. Yes, stories are moving more or less but most stories have plot holes the size of a crater in them.

I don't know what the answer is anymore. Even if they let the current writers go, are the next ones going to be any better?

I think we need to look to the past writers who had made GH successful, such as Robert Guza Jr. and Garin Wolf. Though GH was mob heavy when they were writing, most story lines were good. The last four to five years have just been a mess, which is a big reason that Anthony Geary left.

I feel exactly like you do, I love BM and KM, their chemistry and screen presence but GH is pretty bad right now. Then again, so are the other soaps, especially Days.

I'm going to keep holding on for the sake of Jasam right now. I just hope things change for the better with GH overall.

Return to “General Hospital”