JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JASAMistheMFOTP

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby JASAMistheMFOTP » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:08 pm

Sorry my JaSam friends for going missing the last few weeks. I changed my schedule and posted how I was gonna get to post live more often and then I ended up going on vacation and having to DVR the last two weeks plus of the show. But I'm back now and caught up (or at least mostly) I managed to get through 10 hours of the show in about half the time.

I'll be back to my regular almost daily posting now and hopefully be able to post live or mostly live for a few more weeks before my schedule changes again.

Can't wait to see what happens this week with JaSam and the mysterious person on C.I. ;)

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:18 am

JASAMistheMFOTP wrote:Sorry my JaSam friends for going missing the last few weeks. I changed my schedule and posted how I was gonna get to post live more often and then I ended up going on vacation and having to DVR the last two weeks plus of the show. But I'm back now and caught up (or at least mostly) I managed to get through 10 hours of the show in about half the time.

I'll be back to my regular almost daily posting now and hopefully be able to post live or mostly live for a few more weeks before my schedule changes again.

Can't wait to see what happens this week with JaSam and the mysterious person on C.I. ;)

I think I found this on page 6 when at one time this was almost always on the first page. I have had family visiting so haven't been able to post myself for some time, but I found your post as saying you were going to be posting again, but see you haven't yet. I don't know where all the JaSam fans from this site have gone other than Twitter, but I just wanted to stop by and give my love and support to JaSam. I know in my area due to all the tragedies the show has been interrupted for my area so I end up going online to see if I can find it. I miss alexa and wonder what happened to her daily recaps? Also, ghjasam who was posting for awhile as well as Moniker1979 and Deana4Villy. Hope all is well with everyone and since it's summer maybe that is the reason why people aren't posting.

Hope everything is okay with you JASAMistheMFOTP and you do return to do your daily posting as well as some of the other JaSam fans I am missing. :(

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:47 am

Jacee Wojo wrote:
JASAMistheMFOTP wrote:Sorry my JaSam friends for going missing the last few weeks. I changed my schedule and posted how I was gonna get to post live more often and then I ended up going on vacation and having to DVR the last two weeks plus of the show. But I'm back now and caught up (or at least mostly) I managed to get through 10 hours of the show in about half the time.

I think I found this on page 6 when at one time this was almost always on the first page. I have had family visiting so haven't been able to post myself for some time, but I found your post as saying you were going to be posting again, but see you haven't yet. I don't know where all the JaSam fans from this site have gone other than Twitter, but I just wanted to stop by and give my love and support to JaSam. I know in my area due to all the tragedies the show has been interrupted for my area so I end up going online to see if I can find it. I miss alexa and wonder what happened to her daily recaps? Also, ghjasam who was posting for awhile as well as Moniker1979 and Deana4Villy. Hope all is well with everyone and since it's summer maybe that is the reason why people aren't posting.

Hope everything is okay with you JASAMistheMFOTP and you do return to do your daily posting as well as some of the other JaSam fans I am missing. :(

Thanks for the shout out, Jacee. I'm fine, but live where heavy flooding happened in my area. One of my bosses, his extended family, and two coworkers lost or have extreme damage to their homes. I was focused on trying to help them. I'd still like to help, but beyond the initial cleanup and waiting for insurance or FEMA to decide if they can get help, there isn't much to be done right now. They totaled my bosses house, but he's working on rebuilding. Only one of the 4 houses in his family was completely lost and won't be rebuilt. My good friend just has to wait and watch for her home to completely collapse. It's been condemned and even her road will not be rebuilt. It is so sad, especially since their stories aren't even unusual. An estimated 2500 homes were lost and 23 died.

ghjasam

Postby ghjasam » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:41 pm

Jacee Wojo wrote:

Hello fellow jasammers I have missed you all too. Sorry for not keeping our couple front and center but I have been having trouble with my phone and hopefully it behaves now Lol.

I am thoroughly enjoying jasam in this storyline. I love their dedication, devotion, love, faith, trust, and absolutely everything about them. The scenes at CI are awesome, especially Sam sleeping on Jason's leg and even Ava's taunting them about what their relationship is was hilarious. I am a little concern about Sam and the constant mentionings of her being tired and wonder if she is sick.

ghjasam

Postby ghjasam » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:49 pm

I have read so many negative threads about our couple from haters and even some jasammers and I don't agreed with these at all. The story might not be all that exciting but KM and BM is shining high. They are fantastic as always.

I am happy you guys are back and look forward to the best daily recaps this side of town Lol.

Good night until later. Happy posting.

ghjasam

Postby ghjasam » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:53 pm

I can't believe no jasam again. They are in a promo and no follow up. What is going on at GH? And what I don't get is why bring on so many new characters when its obvious the cast is too big now? Its crazy.

Return to “General Hospital”