JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
hayleedog

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby hayleedog » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:46 pm

Devil-or-Angel wrote:OMG! Their song is playing in the background of Jason's little speech! And I'm :cry: happy emotional tears. (This song always does it) :cry:

Oh yeah, me too....I want words and everything, can't wait for that to happen

aussie1

Postby aussie1 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:47 pm

hayleedog wrote:
Devil-or-Angel wrote:OMG! Their song is playing in the background of Jason's little speech! And I'm :cry: happy emotional tears. (This song always does it) :cry:

Oh yeah, me too....I want words and everything, can't wait for that to happen

Me three!

Devil-or-Angel

Postby Devil-or-Angel » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:56 pm

hayleedog wrote:
Devil-or-Angel wrote:"I fell by accident. Jake didn't do anything to me". --Sam Morgan

Loved that she didn't let them think for even a second that Jake had done anything wrong.

nope, and later she even makes sure they both know she isn't just covering for him either...I really really hope we get a heart felt scene between Sam and Jake after everything is out and Jake knows Sam isn't the one keeping his mom and dad apart. I really want an emotional scene between these two.

Think I might have just gotten to that part. Alexis just told lizzie Sam wanted to talk to her in private.

Return to “General Hospital”