JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Moniker1979

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Moniker1979 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:33 am

Hi guys,

Just wanted to drop by to say YAY to Jasam having another baby and getting remarried.

Haven't had much time to drop by the board lately but I wanted to take a break from the board anyways because I'm sick of some posters absolutely vile vitriol against Sam - which is ridiculous given she's a fictional character.

Very happy that Jasam are moving towards their happy ending, which they should have had years ago.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:27 pm

The new promo for "Dirty Little Summer Secrets" had me thinking Sam is pushed down the stairs, and (I figured) subsequently would lose her baby we're all so happy about. However, I'm happy to say that I was finally able to freeze it at just the right instant, and it is Liz, not Sam. *whew*

I'm not thrilled it is Liz, just relieved it isn't Sam. I actually like Liz again now. She used to completely disgust me for keeping Jason to herself, and then for claiming that it wasn't fair for Jason to return to Sam. But, she isn't singing that tune anymore, though she is still jealous of Sam. It is obvious she is trying to be a better person again.

ghjasam

Postby ghjasam » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:01 pm

Moniker1979 wrote:Hi guys,

Just wanted to drop by to say YAY to Jasam having another baby and getting remarried.

Haven't had much time to drop by the board lately but I wanted to take a break from the board anyways because I'm sick of some posters absolutely vile vitriol against Sam - which is ridiculous given she's a fictional character.

Very happy that Jasam are moving towards their happy ending, which they should have had years ago.

I agree. I am loving happy jasam. They truly are a joy to watch. I find myself laughing and smiling along with them. They are that good.

I am so stoked about the baby and a wedding and love how thrill Jason is! He loves San and is being a better person for her lij he promised. Awww.

Jasam are cute, adorable, sexy all rolled into one. I am looking forward to Jason being happy, but I read that they will be pulled into peoples lives whom they love in a dramatic way.

I believe this is Jason/Franco/Jake/Liz speak in the writers end. This mess with Franco has been going on for months they need to resolve it already because I know fans will be saying Jason is jealous and I dread Jason being anywhere near life and Franco. I hope I'm wrong but writers free Jason from the liz/Franco/Jake debacle please, please.

Thank you.

Moniker1979

Postby Moniker1979 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:33 pm

ghjasam wrote:
Moniker1979 wrote:Hi guys,

I agree. I am loving happy jasam. They truly are a joy to watch. I find myself laughing and smiling along with them. They are that good.

I am so stoked about the baby and a wedding and love how thrill Jason is! He loves San and is being a better person for her lij he promised. Awww.

Jasam are cute, adorable, sexy all rolled into one. I am looking forward to Jason being happy, but I read that they will be pulled into peoples lives whom they love in a dramatic way.

I believe this is Jason/Franco/Jake/Liz speak in the writers end. This mess with Franco has been going on for months they need to resolve it already because I know fans will be saying Jason is jealous and I dread Jason being anywhere near life and Franco. I hope I'm wrong but writers free Jason from the liz/Franco/Jake debacle please, please.

Thank you.

I love how happy they are and can't wait for their wedding to happen!

I also can't wait until their little girl is born. I would love to see Jason deal with a little girl, I think he'd be the overprotective father kind which would be very cute to watch.

In terms of the Franco/Jake/Liz story line, I don't think it's jealousy but concern for his son. Franco terrorized Sam and Jason and made Sam think that he raped her and got her pregnant and that started a series of horrible events for Jasam. Not to mention he was a psychotic killer. I think any concerned father wouldn't want such a person around their child, regardless of whether or not that person is reformed.

While I love Roger Howarth, I really wish that the writers would have found him another character to play because I think Franco is beyond redemption.

Moniker1979

Postby Moniker1979 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:39 pm

Deana4Villy wrote:The new promo for "Dirty Little Summer Secrets" had me thinking Sam is pushed down the stairs, and (I figured) subsequently would lose her baby we're all so happy about. However, I'm happy to say that I was finally able to freeze it at just the right instant, and it is Liz, not Sam. *whew*

I'm not thrilled it is Liz, just relieved it isn't Sam. I actually like Liz again now. She used to completely disgust me for keeping Jason to herself, and then for claiming that it wasn't fair for Jason to return to Sam. But, she isn't singing that tune anymore, though she is still jealous of Sam. It is obvious she is trying to be a better person again.

You really scared me for a moment there. I haven't seen the promo, so I didn't know about this.

I really don't think the writers will dare to go there because there will be mutiny from the fans. Sam has already lost one daughter and thought she lost another child for months when Danny was born. Give her just one pregnancy, where the child is not in danger of not being born or snatched at birth, dammit! I expect some drama, otherwise this wouldn't be a soap, but they've done enough to Sam in regards to losing children and bad pregnancies. Let Sam and Jason enjoy this pregnancy.

Yeah Liz is trying to be a better person, but the boomerang always comes back around with her to her doing manipulative, nasty things. It's a pattern with her and I'm not holding my breath for her to truly change though you're right, it's nice to see her at least attempt being a better person. However, her getting all up into Hayden's business does not sit well with me. Like it or not, Hayden is Nick's widow, not Liz, and Liz needs to respect that.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:56 am

Moniker1979 wrote:
Deana4Villy wrote:The new promo for "Dirty Little Summer Secrets" had me thinking Sam is pushed down the stairs, and (I figured) subsequently would lose her baby we're all so happy about. However, I'm happy to say that I was finally able to freeze it at just the right instant, and it is Liz, not Sam. *whew*

You really scared me for a moment there. I haven't seen the promo, so I didn't know about this.

I really don't think the writers will dare to go there because there will be mutiny from the fans. Sam has already lost one daughter and thought she lost another child for months when Danny was born. Give her just one pregnancy, where the child is not in danger of not being born or snatched at birth, dammit! I expect some drama, otherwise this wouldn't be a soap, but they've done enough to Sam in regards to losing children and bad pregnancies. Let Sam and Jason enjoy this pregnancy.

Yeah Liz is trying to be a better person, but the boomerang always comes back around with her to her doing manipulative, nasty things. It's a pattern with her and I'm not holding my breath for her to truly change though you're right, it's nice to see her at least attempt being a better person. However, her getting all up into Hayden's business does not sit well with me. Like it or not, Hayden is Nick's widow, not Liz, and Liz needs to respect that.

I agree with you on the Liz/Hayden/Nik point. However, none of the diamonds returning story had happened when I posted. If it had, it would have made total sense why Liz is pushed down the stairs.

So ready for Jasam this week. We barely got them last week, so I'm hoping it was because we'll get to see them every day this week.

Moniker1979

Postby Moniker1979 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:31 pm

Deana4Villy wrote:
Moniker1979 wrote:

I agree with you on the Liz/Hayden/Nik point. However, none of the diamonds returning story had happened when I posted. If it had, it would have made total sense why Liz is pushed down the stairs.

So ready for Jasam this week. We barely got them last week, so I'm hoping it was because we'll get to see them every day this week.

Well, we know we'll get to see them at the end of this week! :D Can't wait!!!

Return to “General Hospital”