JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaSamG4L

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby JaSamG4L » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:54 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:
JaSamG4L wrote:
LuvsJason2 wrote:We will be getting a new forum...Chrissie the mod told me in the lounge... its suppose to be pretty cool bigger avatars,like buttons links working.. new smileys... yeahhhhhhhhhh can't wait...

Omigosh that's so awesome! I can't wait!!

I'd love to be able to post gifs as well but baby steps :lol:

Oh yeah and Pix's of our Jasam... cant wait... I mean we been waiting for Jasam for so long I guess we can wait for our forum... it really makes me sorta sad about Jason and Sam I was hoping we would have had them back way before now.... I wish I could call them and ask why are we waiting for you two to get back together cmon get back together... your the power couple... show all the nay Sayers how wrong they are bring on the magic...... of JAM

And... I was shocked at the funeral... too about Drew not being there.. he is Micheal's Uncle and I just dont get the writing for GH... Drew is immediate family even Ned and Olivia was missing... kind of odd about that...but Drew should have been there for Michael...on one more note I really miss Jasam...

I completely agree on all accounts!! I feel like it's getting ridiculous how much tptb are dragging their feet with our couple.

Omigosh If we ever got gifs, I'd be posting ones of JASAM love making all day long :lol:

I'd love to see a Jasam roadtrip, their one in Mexico was always one of my favorites!!

Yeah, Drew's absence from the funeral was totally bizzare..bad writing!!

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:39 pm

LoL :lol: I been watching old clips of Jasam..and I dont know how people can't see the passion and hotness of these two.... they were magic
they were great when they were together. When they fought, oh my gosh they were so exciting to watch especially Sam,she give back to Jason as bad as he gave to her, she was a fiesty little lady,
he had met his match she would stand up to him...no matter if he did threaten her that time about the kidnapping in the park... she was rigid and mean... but they were both so full fire.
I just wonder how she is going to react with that B itch kissing Drew... I hope it send hers right to Jasons arms... and she don't look back.. and her and Danny can move in to Jason place and they can sell the penthouse seeing how Drew lived in Jason's Penthouse Im sure Jason dont want to be there after another man slept in his bed... eww like you know...
If Jason did move back to the penthouse maybe they could do a out with the old furniture and in with new furniture... but gosh I miss them Jasam so much.

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:59 pm

Completely agreed with everything you said. Even at their worst, Jasam had more passion than any other onscreen couple.

Imo, JASAM's chemistry is undeniable. They are the very embodiment of passion and fire and that kind of connection never dies.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:53 pm

JaSamG4L wrote:Completely agreed with everything you said. Even at their worst, Jasam had more passion than any other onscreen couple.

Imo, JASAM's chemistry is undeniable. They are the very embodiment of passion and fire and that kind of connection never dies.

I cant believe how some don't see the magic between jasam.... if they were not an all time super couple they wouldn't be showing the Jasam collection...
They just hate that SB Jason has returned and took back his namesake and Sam don't care about Drew not like she does Jason Im glad Drew ran out crying like a lil bi tch he was.... he is better with out Sam, before Sam had to re-assure him pet him pat him...put him to bed... I mean he was so immature..and what gets me..he talked about they built Aurora they didnt build it they bought it from Derek Well AkA"Julian Jerome"..

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:20 pm

have you all heard or seen this... about Billy and Matt

Did you see all see this tweet from that woman who claims to work for GH? Well, it's a new account with only one tweet, she claims that Billy Miller and Matt Cohen drugged and assaulted her. She said she has a restraining order against them.

Of Course the Billy haters started retweeting it like it's true!
The fortunate part is,she included Matt Cohen in her tweet, and he is on Twitter, here's what he just tweeted.

"You’ve been reported to Twitter the police and my lawyer. I hope that trolling me this hard was worth it."

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:21 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:
JaSamG4L wrote:Completely agreed with everything you said. Even at their worst, Jasam had more passion than any other onscreen couple.

I cant believe how some don't see the magic between jasam.... if they were not an all time super couple they wouldn't be showing the Jasam collection...
They just hate that SB Jason has returned and took back his namesake and Sam don't care about Drew not like she does Jason Im glad Drew ran out crying like a lil bi tch he was.... he is better with out Sam, before Sam had to re-assure him pet him pat him...put him to bed... I mean he was so immature..and what gets me..he talked about they built Aurora they didnt build it they bought it from Derek Well AkA"Julian Jerome"..

I completely agree on everything!!

It's baffling to me how some don't see the everlasting connection between Jasam, they are soulmates and that is never going to change. What they have is bigger than everything that has happened in the last 5 years, it's bigger than everything. They are the only 2 people that the other can be 100% themselves with. Sam brings the light out in our beloved stonecold and Jason makes Sam feel safe, something she has never really felt with anyone else.

As for Drew..well I think the fact that Sam didn't feel safe enough to confide in Drew when she was sick when she has always felt safe to do so with the real Jason says it all. I like Drew when he's on his own away from Jasam.

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:23 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:have you all heard or seen this... about Billy and Matt

Did you see all see this tweet from that woman who claims to work for GH? Well, it's a new account with only one tweet, she claims that Billy Miller and Matt Cohen drugged and assaulted her. She said she has a restraining order against them.

The fortunate part is,she included Matt Cohen in her tweet, and he is on Twitter, here's what he just tweeted.

"You’ve been reported to Twitter the police and my lawyer. I hope that trolling me this hard was worth it."

Omg that's crazy!! I don't believe it but I do think some are taking advantage of the #metoo era.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:33 pm

JaSamG4L wrote:

Omg that's crazy!! I don't believe it but I do think some are taking advantage of the #metoo era.

There are some real delusional people out there... its a scarey place... I feel so bad for Matt and Billy.... I hope they press charges on this person...oh i guess the haters are saying it is true,.... just what Jasam and the Drew/sam need... more anger....

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:10 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:
JaSamG4L wrote:

There are some real delusional people out there... its a scarey place... I feel so bad for Matt and Billy.... I hope they press charges on this person...oh i guess the haters are saying it is true,.... just what Jasam and the Drew/sam need... more anger....

I truly hope they press charges. This is my issue with #metoo *ducks* lol because so many are using it as an excuse to get attention and destroying the reputation of innocent lives in the process. Even if proven untrue, that sexual assault cloud never goes away once it's been cast over someone. People will always wonder.

And of course, some hater always has to do something to egg the fan wars on. I'm honestly so sick of it, can't we just ship our couples without being in constant war with each other?? It's just silly.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:54 pm

Bill and Matt don't deserve this... they go to work to please :mrgreen: us fans :mrgreen: s which they love and we love them, and yea yea we may not like some of the story's, but it dont mean we dont like them, I like BM and CM... its too bad they cant work without some attention seeking loon screaming falsies at them... I hope they get that person and all the haters need to sit down and be quiet... no since instigating it further or cheering.. it on..its uncalled for what has been said about these 2 fine men...

Return to “General Hospital”