JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
hayleedog

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby hayleedog » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:57 pm

alexa_singen wrote:Just saw this video and got me thinking...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBizUDigbgQ&feature=youtu.be

Will Jason just put his ring back on? Or have a small private ceremony or go back to the chinese restaraunt to renew their vows? I wouldn't mind but I don't know if they are trying to stay away from all Jasam things and are focusing on recreating the nuJasam? I would like to see something.

They actually have been recreating old jasam moments all along, practically ever since BM took over the role. Jason pulling Sam up on the roof and catching her when she tripped up the stairs are just two of the more well known scenes but there was also the conversation about "distracting me" and the "don't go" and Jason checking Sam's ankle after she hurt it..even the recent hospital scenes were compared and were practically a mimic.

I was on another site and someone there compared scenes with nu Jasam and original Jasam and there were about 20-30 scenes that was like watching clips of the old Jasam but with BM.

Moniker1979

Postby Moniker1979 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:16 pm

WOOHOO!!! Today was amazing for Jasam!!! I don't want to spoil it for anyone who didn't watch, but OMG at the end! :o :D

hayleedog

Postby hayleedog » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:27 pm

Moniker1979 wrote:WOOHOO!!! Today was amazing for Jasam!!! I don't want to spoil it for anyone who didn't watch, but OMG at the end! :o :D

whoo hoo, can't wait..still have 34 min till it airs here but I'm hoping it'll make my weekend :D

Blueorchid

Postby Blueorchid » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:30 pm

Moniker1979 wrote:WOOHOO!!! Today was amazing for Jasam!!! I don't want to spoil it for anyone who didn't watch, but OMG at the end! :o :D

It was magic!! I knew from day one that their romantic scenes were going to be off the charts. Only gonna get better :D

Return to “General Hospital”