JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaSamG4L

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby JaSamG4L » Sat May 05, 2018 7:50 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:
JaSamG4L wrote:
LuvsJason2 wrote:I dont think dream is as popular as the appreciation thread says they are..... they complain about Jason being on the screen but it was alright for billy to be on screen for months and month on end.... I like BM but not with Sam, he needs his own life I'm surprised he wanted the divorce it was a good move on his part... seeing how he has Jasons memories he knows it was wrong to marry Sam no mater what she said, she was petting him, like I said on her wedding day who popped in to her mind.....JASON... that right there told me.. that her and Drew would not be together long... and Dream fans are crazy they think Kelly is unhappy because she is not with BM on the screen, the other day when her and Jason were talking they said she look miserable, don't they realize that they tape ahead of time not everyday the show is on??? and they say GH will go down the tubes because the dream is broken up....LoL... please Luke and Laura broke up, Alan and Monica broke up, and GH still stands tall.. I honestly think they believe Dream is real and not fictional they are delusional... for real..oh they said they will boycott gh......lol

Well they do get a little overboard, I read one even say how can the writers live with themselves :lol:

I get it though, it sucks when your couple falls apart and it's obvious where this is headed..straight to JASAM :D

Well how do they think us JaSam fans felt.... then they bring a guy in to play Jason...not gonna work in my book... I didn't like BM being Jason... I was Okay with him being Jake but Not Jason NO one can play Jason only SB,,, He owns the character..... anyhow

Dream Fans They act like it's is the end of the world.... How many times has Jsam broke up and got back together.. a lot... they did chit to each other and bad things said terrible things to each other... but in the end... they got back together... always there will Be JaSam come hell or high water..

I didn't like the way Sam treated Jason when he first came back I was like so furious with her.... her actions the way she kept telling Jason she love Drew it hurt him and there he stood.... with tears in his eyes she just kept stabbing him.... in the heart... I really hated Sam....
because if Jason came back and I seen him and knew for sure it was him i would have knocked him down running into his arms... this is what she should have done... ran to Jason.... because the love never died it was always there... BUT when i see the scene she confessed to Jason about never stopped loving him... Im like okay lets go.. lets get it done.. tell Drew bye bye and go to Jason and lets make wild passionate love the man he has been without for 5 yrs.. cmon he needs a woman to hold him and kiss him.... Jasam will be back soon as sam finds herself she was a PI long ago... and she can be one again and be with the one she really loves... I cant wait for Jason and Sam to tell Danny that they are back together,,, Danny loves his dad... unlike bratty Jake.. butIm hoping they wrap up this Cesar Faison story so we can move on to Jasam story...

Agreed. If Sam treated Drew the way she treated Jason when he returned, Dream fans would be going crazy but because it was Jason, it was okay.

I could never believe in Sam's so called love for Drew because it was all based off her love for Jason.

Jason brings out the best in Sam and Sam makes Jason laugh..they are perfection.

Have yall seen some of the new Jasam videos?? Omg *swoon*

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Sat May 05, 2018 8:09 pm

lol this is funny about Jasam and Drew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US_0KuiWGos
This girl tells it like it is.....

Drew wants a divorce
LoL funny
https://youtu.be/BW3wnTvtz9g

Moniker1979

Postby Moniker1979 » Sun May 06, 2018 12:00 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:
JaSamG4L wrote:
LuvsJason2 wrote:I dont think dream is as popular as the appreciation thread says they are..... they complain about Jason being on the screen but it was alright for billy to be on screen for months and month on end.... I like BM but not with Sam, he needs his own life I'm surprised he wanted the divorce it was a good move on his part... seeing how he has Jasons memories he knows it was wrong to marry Sam no mater what she said, she was petting him, like I said on her wedding day who popped in to her mind.....JASON... that right there told me.. that her and Drew would not be together long... and Dream fans are crazy they think Kelly is unhappy because she is not with BM on the screen, the other day when her and Jason were talking they said she look miserable, don't they realize that they tape ahead of time not everyday the show is on??? and they say GH will go down the tubes because the dream is broken up....LoL... please Luke and Laura broke up, Alan and Monica broke up, and GH still stands tall.. I honestly think they believe Dream is real and not fictional they are delusional... for real..oh they said they will boycott gh......lol

Well they do get a little overboard, I read one even say how can the writers live with themselves :lol:

I get it though, it sucks when your couple falls apart and it's obvious where this is headed..straight to JASAM :D

Well how do they think us JaSam fans felt.... then they bring a guy in to play Jason...not gonna work in my book... I didn't like BM being Jason... I was Okay with him being Jake but Not Jason NO one can play Jason only SB,,, He owns the character..... anyhow

Dream Fans They act like it's is the end of the world.... How many times has Jsam broke up and got back together.. a lot... they did chit to each other and bad things said terrible things to each other... but in the end... they got back together... always there will Be JaSam come hell or high water..

I didn't like the way Sam treated Jason when he first came back I was like so furious with her.... her actions the way she kept telling Jason she love Drew it hurt him and there he stood.... with tears in his eyes she just kept stabbing him.... in the heart... I really hated Sam....
because if Jason came back and I seen him and knew for sure it was him i would have knocked him down running into his arms... this is what she should have done... ran to Jason.... because the love never died it was always there... BUT when i see the scene she confessed to Jason about never stopped loving him... Im like okay lets go.. lets get it done.. tell Drew bye bye and go to Jason and lets make wild passionate love the man he has been without for 5 yrs.. cmon he needs a woman to hold him and kiss him.... Jasam will be back soon as sam finds herself she was a PI long ago... and she can be one again and be with the one she really loves... I cant wait for Jason and Sam to tell Danny that they are back together,,, Danny loves his dad... unlike bratty Jake.. butIm hoping they wrap up this Cesar Faison story so we can move on to Jasam story...

I like BM but yeah even though he's a terrific actor, he never fully captured Jason, though I liked him as Jake.

I've said this before, but I really think we need to give Sam some slack with how she reacted when Jason first came back. She had given birth not too long ago, gotten very sick after that and had just recovered when the real Jason came swooping back into her life.

She was married to someone whom she thought was Jason and suddenly the real Jason makes an appearance, and to me, it's understandable that she was completely thrown off. Think about it, she had invested two years of her life with Drew, had a child with him and built a life with him. She could't just throw him to the side, although I suspect that is what she wanted to do when the love of her life came back.

I think she tried to do what's right and she failed and she realized that. She knows that she wants to be back by Jason's side, she just needs a little time to get over all the things that had happened in her life in the last five years. She's already starting to come back, so I don't think it'll be too long before we have our Jasam reunion. Drew will always be someone she deeply cares for but Jason is and has always been her soulmate and she is the same to Jason. She knows it and Jason knows it. It's just a matter of time now.

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Sun May 06, 2018 1:59 pm

Moniker1979 wrote:
I like BM but yeah even though he's a terrific actor, he never fully captured Jason, though I liked him as Jake.

I've said this before, but I really think we need to give Sam some slack with how she reacted when Jason first came back. She had given birth not too long ago, gotten very sick after that and had just recovered when the real Jason came swooping back into her life.

She was married to someone whom she thought was Jason and suddenly the real Jason makes an appearance, and to me, it's understandable that she was completely thrown off. Think about it, she had invested two years of her life with Drew, had a child with him and built a life with him. She could't just throw him to the side, although I suspect that is what she wanted to do when the love of her life came back.

I think she tried to do what's right and she failed and she realized that. She knows that she wants to be back by Jason's side, she just needs a little time to get over all the things that had happened in her life in the last five years. She's already starting to come back, so I don't think it'll be too long before we have our Jasam reunion. Drew will always be someone she deeply cares for but Jason is and has always been her soulmate and she is the same to Jason. She knows it and Jason knows it. It's just a matter of time now.

I agree that Sam was very confused and didn't want to just walk out on Drew but my issue was more with how she spoke to Jason. She could have stayed with Drew without running it in Jason's face every time they spoke but I'm just telling myself that wasn't the real Sam :lol:

crimsontyd

Postby crimsontyd » Sun May 06, 2018 7:06 pm

Bumping my favorite thread! ;)

Moniker1979

Postby Moniker1979 » Sun May 06, 2018 8:19 pm

JaSamG4L wrote:
Moniker1979 wrote:

I agree that Sam was very confused and didn't want to just walk out on Drew but my issue was more with how she spoke to Jason. She could have stayed with Drew without running it in Jason's face every time they spoke but I'm just telling myself that wasn't the real Sam :lol:

I can agree with that, but I think she was deliberately trying to push him away so he would want to stay away from him by speaking to him like that. Remember, when they nearly died together she told him that she was praying every day to see a glimpse of him, but she knew she shouldn't because she was supposed to be with Drew (I'm paraphrasing). It's been said, but she stayed with Drew out of a sense of obligation and part of her trying to stay loyal is her trying to push Jason away. It didn't work and eventually she realized that she was the one who couldn't stay away from Jason.

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Sun May 06, 2018 11:59 pm

Moniker1979 wrote:
JaSamG4L wrote:
Moniker1979 wrote:

I can agree with that, but I think she was deliberately trying to push him away so he would want to stay away from him by speaking to him like that. Remember, when they nearly died together she told him that she was praying every day to see a glimpse of him, but she knew she shouldn't because she was supposed to be with Drew (I'm paraphrasing). It's been said, but she stayed with Drew out of a sense of obligation and part of her trying to stay loyal is her trying to push Jason away. It didn't work and eventually she realized that she was the one who couldn't stay away from Jason.

That I completely agree with. I hate the way Sam treated Jason but she clearly felt a sense of obligation to stay with Drew, like she would be a bad person if she didn't. Also, she knew that by acknowledging her love for Jason, she would also have to face the fact that she's been living a lie the past 2 years and she wasn't ready to do that. I think Scout also played a big part in how Sam handled the situation. She was conceived in love but it was a love that was meant for another man yet still that love created her beautiful baby girl..that's a lot to process.

I just wish Sam had handled it back then the way she is now but at least she's finally starting to act like herself again. That's what I love about Jasam, they never had to change who they are to be together.

Moniker1979

Postby Moniker1979 » Mon May 07, 2018 9:00 pm

That I completely agree with. I hate the way Sam treated Jason but she clearly felt a sense of obligation to stay with Drew, like she would be a bad person if she didn't. Also, she knew that by acknowledging her love for Jason, she would also have to face the fact that she's been living a lie the past 2 years and she wasn't ready to do that. I think Scout also played a big part in how Sam handled the situation. She was conceived in love but it was a love that was meant for another man yet still that love created her beautiful baby girl..that's a lot to process.

I just wish Sam had handled it back then the way she is now but at least she's finally starting to act like herself again. That's what I love about Jasam, they never had to change who they are to be together.

Absolutely. I didn't love the way she spoke to Jason either, but it was the only way she knew to push him away.

Sam is finding herself again. If you think about it, she's had to live five years without her soulmate so that is five years of getting back what she's lost when she thought she lost Jason. She will come back better and strong and her and Jason will reunite.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Mon May 07, 2018 9:22 pm

Im glad to see this thread is alive and thriving with JaSam Love

Thank You Jasam fans,,, :mrgreen:

crimsontyd

Postby crimsontyd » Tue May 08, 2018 1:23 pm

[quote="LuvsJason2"] Im glad to see this thread is alive and thriving with JaSam Love

Thank You Jasam fans,,, :mrgreen:[/quote

ABSOLUTELY! This thread was buried under all that Cain/Sam (I refused to use that stupid squish name it was a nightmare to me) threads that were posted on incessantly over and over by the same few posters. This thread has been around a long time as have Jasam and their fans. Let's keep it bumped up and thriving!

Return to “General Hospital”