JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
User avatar
Moniker1979
Posts: 2575
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:27 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Moniker1979 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:33 am

Hi guys,

Just wanted to drop by to say YAY to Jasam having another baby and getting remarried.

Haven't had much time to drop by the board lately but I wanted to take a break from the board anyways because I'm sick of some posters absolutely vile vitriol against Sam - which is ridiculous given she's a fictional character.

Very happy that Jasam are moving towards their happy ending, which they should have had years ago.

User avatar
Deana4Villy
Posts: 1270
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Deana4Villy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:27 pm

The new promo for "Dirty Little Summer Secrets" had me thinking Sam is pushed down the stairs, and (I figured) subsequently would lose her baby we're all so happy about. However, I'm happy to say that I was finally able to freeze it at just the right instant, and it is Liz, not Sam. *whew*

I'm not thrilled it is Liz, just relieved it isn't Sam. I actually like Liz again now. She used to completely disgust me for keeping Jason to herself, and then for claiming that it wasn't fair for Jason to return to Sam. But, she isn't singing that tune anymore, though she is still jealous of Sam. It is obvious she is trying to be a better person again.

ghjasam
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 1:27 am

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby ghjasam » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:01 pm

Moniker1979 wrote:Hi guys,

Just wanted to drop by to say YAY to Jasam having another baby and getting remarried.

Haven't had much time to drop by the board lately but I wanted to take a break from the board anyways because I'm sick of some posters absolutely vile vitriol against Sam - which is ridiculous given she's a fictional character.

Very happy that Jasam are moving towards their happy ending, which they should have had years ago.


I agree. I am loving happy jasam. They truly are a joy to watch. I find myself laughing and smiling along with them. They are that good.

I am so stoked about the baby and a wedding and love how thrill Jason is! He loves San and is being a better person for her lij he promised. Awww.

Jasam are cute, adorable, sexy all rolled into one. I am looking forward to Jason being happy, but I read that they will be pulled into peoples lives whom they love in a dramatic way.

I believe this is Jason/Franco/Jake/Liz speak in the writers end. This mess with Franco has been going on for months they need to resolve it already because I know fans will be saying Jason is jealous and I dread Jason being anywhere near life and Franco. I hope I'm wrong but writers free Jason from the liz/Franco/Jake debacle please, please.

Thank you.

User avatar
Moniker1979
Posts: 2575
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:27 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Moniker1979 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:33 pm

ghjasam wrote:
Moniker1979 wrote:Hi guys,

Just wanted to drop by to say YAY to Jasam having another baby and getting remarried.

Haven't had much time to drop by the board lately but I wanted to take a break from the board anyways because I'm sick of some posters absolutely vile vitriol against Sam - which is ridiculous given she's a fictional character.

Very happy that Jasam are moving towards their happy ending, which they should have had years ago.


I agree. I am loving happy jasam. They truly are a joy to watch. I find myself laughing and smiling along with them. They are that good.

I am so stoked about the baby and a wedding and love how thrill Jason is! He loves San and is being a better person for her lij he promised. Awww.

Jasam are cute, adorable, sexy all rolled into one. I am looking forward to Jason being happy, but I read that they will be pulled into peoples lives whom they love in a dramatic way.

I believe this is Jason/Franco/Jake/Liz speak in the writers end. This mess with Franco has been going on for months they need to resolve it already because I know fans will be saying Jason is jealous and I dread Jason being anywhere near life and Franco. I hope I'm wrong but writers free Jason from the liz/Franco/Jake debacle please, please.

Thank you.


I love how happy they are and can't wait for their wedding to happen!

I also can't wait until their little girl is born. I would love to see Jason deal with a little girl, I think he'd be the overprotective father kind which would be very cute to watch.

In terms of the Franco/Jake/Liz story line, I don't think it's jealousy but concern for his son. Franco terrorized Sam and Jason and made Sam think that he raped her and got her pregnant and that started a series of horrible events for Jasam. Not to mention he was a psychotic killer. I think any concerned father wouldn't want such a person around their child, regardless of whether or not that person is reformed.

While I love Roger Howarth, I really wish that the writers would have found him another character to play because I think Franco is beyond redemption.

User avatar
Moniker1979
Posts: 2575
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:27 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Moniker1979 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:39 pm

Deana4Villy wrote:The new promo for "Dirty Little Summer Secrets" had me thinking Sam is pushed down the stairs, and (I figured) subsequently would lose her baby we're all so happy about. However, I'm happy to say that I was finally able to freeze it at just the right instant, and it is Liz, not Sam. *whew*

I'm not thrilled it is Liz, just relieved it isn't Sam. I actually like Liz again now. She used to completely disgust me for keeping Jason to herself, and then for claiming that it wasn't fair for Jason to return to Sam. But, she isn't singing that tune anymore, though she is still jealous of Sam. It is obvious she is trying to be a better person again.


You really scared me for a moment there. I haven't seen the promo, so I didn't know about this.

I really don't think the writers will dare to go there because there will be mutiny from the fans. Sam has already lost one daughter and thought she lost another child for months when Danny was born. Give her just one pregnancy, where the child is not in danger of not being born or snatched at birth, dammit! I expect some drama, otherwise this wouldn't be a soap, but they've done enough to Sam in regards to losing children and bad pregnancies. Let Sam and Jason enjoy this pregnancy.

Yeah Liz is trying to be a better person, but the boomerang always comes back around with her to her doing manipulative, nasty things. It's a pattern with her and I'm not holding my breath for her to truly change though you're right, it's nice to see her at least attempt being a better person. However, her getting all up into Hayden's business does not sit well with me. Like it or not, Hayden is Nick's widow, not Liz, and Liz needs to respect that.

User avatar
Deana4Villy
Posts: 1270
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Deana4Villy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:56 am

Moniker1979 wrote:
Deana4Villy wrote:The new promo for "Dirty Little Summer Secrets" had me thinking Sam is pushed down the stairs, and (I figured) subsequently would lose her baby we're all so happy about. However, I'm happy to say that I was finally able to freeze it at just the right instant, and it is Liz, not Sam. *whew*

I'm not thrilled it is Liz, just relieved it isn't Sam. I actually like Liz again now. She used to completely disgust me for keeping Jason to herself, and then for claiming that it wasn't fair for Jason to return to Sam. But, she isn't singing that tune anymore, though she is still jealous of Sam. It is obvious she is trying to be a better person again.


You really scared me for a moment there. I haven't seen the promo, so I didn't know about this.

I really don't think the writers will dare to go there because there will be mutiny from the fans. Sam has already lost one daughter and thought she lost another child for months when Danny was born. Give her just one pregnancy, where the child is not in danger of not being born or snatched at birth, dammit! I expect some drama, otherwise this wouldn't be a soap, but they've done enough to Sam in regards to losing children and bad pregnancies. Let Sam and Jason enjoy this pregnancy.

Yeah Liz is trying to be a better person, but the boomerang always comes back around with her to her doing manipulative, nasty things. It's a pattern with her and I'm not holding my breath for her to truly change though you're right, it's nice to see her at least attempt being a better person. However, her getting all up into Hayden's business does not sit well with me. Like it or not, Hayden is Nick's widow, not Liz, and Liz needs to respect that.


I agree with you on the Liz/Hayden/Nik point. However, none of the diamonds returning story had happened when I posted. If it had, it would have made total sense why Liz is pushed down the stairs.

So ready for Jasam this week. We barely got them last week, so I'm hoping it was because we'll get to see them every day this week.

User avatar
Moniker1979
Posts: 2575
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:27 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Moniker1979 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:31 pm

Deana4Villy wrote:
Moniker1979 wrote:
Deana4Villy wrote:The new promo for "Dirty Little Summer Secrets" had me thinking Sam is pushed down the stairs, and (I figured) subsequently would lose her baby we're all so happy about. However, I'm happy to say that I was finally able to freeze it at just the right instant, and it is Liz, not Sam. *whew*

I'm not thrilled it is Liz, just relieved it isn't Sam. I actually like Liz again now. She used to completely disgust me for keeping Jason to herself, and then for claiming that it wasn't fair for Jason to return to Sam. But, she isn't singing that tune anymore, though she is still jealous of Sam. It is obvious she is trying to be a better person again.


You really scared me for a moment there. I haven't seen the promo, so I didn't know about this.

I really don't think the writers will dare to go there because there will be mutiny from the fans. Sam has already lost one daughter and thought she lost another child for months when Danny was born. Give her just one pregnancy, where the child is not in danger of not being born or snatched at birth, dammit! I expect some drama, otherwise this wouldn't be a soap, but they've done enough to Sam in regards to losing children and bad pregnancies. Let Sam and Jason enjoy this pregnancy.

Yeah Liz is trying to be a better person, but the boomerang always comes back around with her to her doing manipulative, nasty things. It's a pattern with her and I'm not holding my breath for her to truly change though you're right, it's nice to see her at least attempt being a better person. However, her getting all up into Hayden's business does not sit well with me. Like it or not, Hayden is Nick's widow, not Liz, and Liz needs to respect that.


I agree with you on the Liz/Hayden/Nik point. However, none of the diamonds returning story had happened when I posted. If it had, it would have made total sense why Liz is pushed down the stairs.

So ready for Jasam this week. We barely got them last week, so I'm hoping it was because we'll get to see them every day this week.


Well, we know we'll get to see them at the end of this week! :D Can't wait!!!

ghjasam
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 1:27 am

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby ghjasam » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:19 pm

Hello fellow jasammers. Its good to see some of you back. I understand how difficult it is with the constant hate on this amazing couple but I try to ignore as best I could (but its not easy I can tell you L0l).

I am having a ball with all the jasam goodness. BM and KM have knocked me sideways with how compatible they are and are doing the thing. Their chemistry is outstanding and the scenes they have delivered are breathtaking. I am so happy at how far jasam have come and I applaud BM and KM for keeping this couple alive with masterpiece performances.

I have loved everything about this baby/wedding storyline but disappointed that Monica was not at the wedding as Jason wanted her there.

I do thank the tptb for giving jaaam and their fans these beautiful and heartfelt scenes that is the essence of jasam.

My only prayer now is that jasam's wedding bring up the ratings for GH because we know they are a ratings draw. I'm not on Twitter so I'm hoping our brothers and sisters support this amazing couple on that forum, keep them trending and on top (friday and tuesday -- actually every time jasam are on) so this incredibly gorgeous couple gets the recognition and accolades they so richly deserve.

Friday is always the lowest ratings day so it makes me wonder why tptb aired jasam's wedding on this day.

Anyways a heartfelt thank you to all the wonderful jasammers for supporting and keeping jasam on top. Great job.

ghjasam
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 1:27 am

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby ghjasam » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:00 pm

What could I say about Jasam's wedding, but PERFECT FOR THE PERFECT COUPLE. Everything was fabulous. Didn't like that Jason left Sam to go to Liz, but everything else was worth the wait.

I know we won't get that night that jason promised, but I am so hoping that Jasam stay together and are happy throughout the baby storyline.

The spoiler I read about jason making an emotional plea had better not be on Liz's behalf. GH needs to stop baiting liaison vs jasam fans because the fact that they seem to think that this intense, nasty war is good for business is mindboggling.

Does anyone knows what the Jason make an emotional pleas is about?

User avatar
Moniker1979
Posts: 2575
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:27 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Moniker1979 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:01 pm

ghjasam wrote:What could I say about Jasam's wedding, but PERFECT FOR THE PERFECT COUPLE. Everything was fabulous. Didn't like that Jason left Sam to go to Liz, but everything else was worth the wait.

I know we won't get that night that jason promised, but I am so hoping that Jasam stay together and are happy throughout the baby storyline.

The spoiler I read about jason making an emotional plea had better not be on Liz's behalf. GH needs to stop baiting liaison vs jasam fans because the fact that they seem to think that this intense, nasty war is good for business is mindboggling.

Does anyone knows what the Jason make an emotional pleas is about?


The nuptials were perfect. I laughed and cried. It was perfect for them, simple and from the heart and only the people they love were there.

Liz is Jake's mother, so it's understandable that he wants her to be well. I think he will always love her as the mother of his son, but he's not in love with her. Even if he makes an emotional plea on Liz's behalf, I'm sure it's motivated by him not wanting his son to lose his mother. I think it shows him being a caring and involved father more than anything.

However, it's clear from the wedding that he is still deeply in love with Sam, as he has been for the past 12 years - him caring about Liz's well being will never change that.


Return to “General Hospital”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CdaFanEN, cinderella2 and 1 guest

Back to Top