JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Deana4Villy

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Deana4Villy » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:42 am

ghjasam wrote:
Deana4Villy wrote:
I hope it isn't just assumed and off-screen. It's pretty important, and that would be an emotional scene that BM and KM could really shine in. I guess I'll just keep hoping that he doesn't know and that Danny will have a checkup after the CI adventure to bring it out.

I love your scenario and hope it does play out like that. They sure would be amazing in those scenes.

On a down note, jasam was MIA again today. I was like really GH, really?

I know. Ridiculous, right? Jason and Dante leave Tuesday's show supporting Kevin as they walk out and the next scene, Laura has him. Then the little posse appears behind them, but Jason and Sam never do. Didn't they remove the bullet and sew him up before anyone even mentioned why Jason and Sam weren't with them?

It would have been more interesting and believable if they'd showed them slinking around and finding whatever way there is off the island.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:59 am

Question: I'm not well versed in emergency water landing of airplanes, so why is it important for Jason to turn off the engines? Is there something safer about it as it sinks into the sea? Or maybe it has to do with the people getting off and the risk of them being near the engine? Where is Sully when I need him? ;)

ghjasam

Postby ghjasam » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:21 pm

^^ Jason said he would turn the engines off so it wouldn't explode.

I am loving jasam so much. They are great together and them always touching shows how much they love each other. Sam running into jason's arms gave me so much feels. I loved it.

Also Sam saying she wouldn't leave until she found Jason proves she is not giving up on him again.

I love how they love each other.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:35 pm

ghjasam wrote:^^ Jason said he would turn the engines off so it wouldn't explode.

I am loving jasam so much. They are great together and them always touching shows how much they love each other. Sam running into jason's arms gave me so much feels. I loved it.

Also Sam saying she wouldn't leave until she found Jason proves she is not giving up on him again.

I love how they love each other.

I know they made it clear once they were off the plane, but I never heard the reason on Thursday. I watch with CCs, so maybe it wasn't captioned. I rewound and watched the scene again to try to find out the reason. Thanks for responding.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:20 am

Hmmm. Our couple is getting a baby, and no one is here talking or celebrating? I don't get it.

I'm happy for the pregnancy. I guess I'm just hoping for some angst too for them. I know Billy Miller can act the H out of a scene, and I want to see something meaty for him and KM to play. So far as Jason, I don't see much more than fun stuff. By fun, I mean Billy's probably having fun with the crime/hero stuff, but that doesn't win Emmys. And I'm saying I want angst, not tragedy, just to be clear.

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:00 am

Deana4Villy wrote:
Jacee Wojo wrote:
JASAMistheMFOTP wrote:Sorry my JaSam friends for going missing the last few weeks. I changed my schedule and posted how I was gonna get to post live more often and then I ended up going on vacation and having to DVR the last two weeks plus of the show. But I'm back now and caught up (or at least mostly) I managed to get through 10 hours of the show in about half the time.

I'll be back to my regular almost daily posting now and hopefully be able to post live or mostly live for a few more weeks before my schedule changes again.

Can't wait to see what happens this week with JaSam and the mysterious person on C.I. ;)

I think I found this on page 6 when at one time this was almost always on the first page. I have had family visiting so haven't been able to post myself for some time, but I found your post as saying you were going to be posting again, but see you haven't yet. I don't know where all the JaSam fans from this site have gone other than Twitter, but I just wanted to stop by and give my love and support to JaSam. I know in my area due to all the tragedies the show has been interrupted for my area so I end up going online to see if I can find it. I miss alexa and wonder what happened to her daily recaps? Also, ghjasam who was posting for awhile as well as Moniker1979 and Deana4Villy. Hope all is well with everyone and since it's summer maybe that is the reason why people aren't posting.

Hope everything is okay with you JASAMistheMFOTP and you do return to do your daily posting as well as some of the other JaSam fans I am missing. :(

Thanks for the shout out, Jacee. I'm fine, but live where heavy flooding happened in my area. One of my bosses, his extended family, and two coworkers lost or have extreme damage to their homes. I was focused on trying to help them. I'd still like to help, but beyond the initial cleanup and waiting for insurance or FEMA to decide if they can get help, there isn't much to be done right now. They totaled my bosses house, but he's working on rebuilding. Only one of the 4 houses in his family was completely lost and won't be rebuilt. My good friend just has to wait and watch for her home to completely collapse. It's been condemned and even her road will not be rebuilt. It is so sad, especially since their stories aren't even unusual. An estimated 2500 homes were lost and 23 died.

First of all I'm so sorry that it has been so long since I logged on and second Wow I am so sad to hear what your area has gone through weather wise. I was sad to hear about what happened to your bosses, his extended family, as well as two of your co-workers and the loss of their homes. What a wonderful person you are to pitch in and help. I can only imagine how devastating that had to be for all of them. On top of that to read 2500 homes were lost and 23 died was just awful. I am sending prayers and good thoughts out to all of them. Thank God you and your family are okay and thank you for telling me what happened. I know how helpless you must feel and how slow it must be to get the homes that could be rebuilt done. Please take care. :D

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:08 am

ghjasam wrote:
Jacee Wojo wrote:
JASAMistheMFOTP wrote:Sorry my JaSam friends for going missing the last few weeks. I changed my schedule and posted how I was gonna get to post live more often and then I ended up going on vacation and having to DVR the last two weeks plus of the show. But I'm back now and caught up (or at least mostly) I managed to get through 10 hours of the show in about half the time.

I'll be back to my regular almost daily posting now and hopefully be able to post live or mostly live for a few more weeks before my schedule changes again.

Can't wait to see what happens this week with JaSam and the mysterious person on C.I. ;)

I think I found this on page 6 when at one time this was almost always on the first page. I have had family visiting so haven't been able to post myself for some time, but I found your post as saying you were going to be posting again, but see you haven't yet. I don't know where all the JaSam fans from this site have gone other than Twitter, but I just wanted to stop by and give my love and support to JaSam. I know in my area due to all the tragedies the show has been interrupted for my area so I end up going online to see if I can find it. I miss alexa and wonder what happened to her daily recaps? Also, ghjasam who was posting for awhile as well as Moniker1979 and Deana4Villy. Hope all is well with everyone and since it's summer maybe that is the reason why people aren't posting.

Hope everything is okay with you JASAMistheMFOTP and you do return to do your daily posting as well as some of the other JaSam fans I am missing. :(

Hello fellow jasammers I have missed you all too. Sorry for not keeping our couple front and center but I have been having trouble with my phone and hopefully it behaves now Lol.

I am thoroughly enjoying jasam in this storyline. I love their dedication, devotion, love, faith, trust, and absolutely everything about them. The scenes at CI are awesome, especially Sam sleeping on Jason's leg and even Ava's taunting them about what their relationship is was hilarious. I am a little concern about Sam and the constant mentionings of her being tired and wonder if she is sick.

Hi ghjasam,

Sorry it has taken me forever to get back to you, but now we know that one of the reasons Sam wasn't feeling well was because she is pregnant. I suspect as it looks like others do that there may be a lot more to this story. I just want everything to work out for this beautiful couple and want to see them on our screen front and center. Like you I felt we didn't get enough of them, but hopefully things will change and we will see a lot more of them. They are my favorite couple and just want them to both be okay and to be able to have a healthy baby. They deserve all the happiness after going through so much. Together I believe they can get through anything.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:50 pm

Jacee Wojo wrote:
Deana4Villy wrote:
Jacee Wojo wrote:

Thanks for the shout out, Jacee. I'm fine, but live where heavy flooding happened in my area. One of my bosses, his extended family, and two coworkers lost or have extreme damage to their homes. I was focused on trying to help them. I'd still like to help, but beyond the initial cleanup and waiting for insurance or FEMA to decide if they can get help, there isn't much to be done right now. They totaled my bosses house, but he's working on rebuilding. Only one of the 4 houses in his family was completely lost and won't be rebuilt. My good friend just has to wait and watch for her home to completely collapse. It's been condemned and even her road will not be rebuilt. It is so sad, especially since their stories aren't even unusual. An estimated 2500 homes were lost and 23 died.

First of all I'm so sorry that it has been so long since I logged on and second Wow I am so sad to hear what your area has gone through weather wise. I was sad to hear about what happened to your bosses, his extended family, as well as two of your co-workers and the loss of their homes. What a wonderful person you are to pitch in and help. I can only imagine how devastating that had to be for all of them. On top of that to read 2500 homes were lost and 23 died was just awful. I am sending prayers and good thoughts out to all of them. Thank God you and your family are okay and thank you for telling me what happened. I know how helpless you must feel and how slow it must be to get the homes that could be rebuilt done. Please take care. :D

Thank you, Jaycee for your lovely words. There is still a 14 year old girl missing, presumed
dead.

I really did so little compared to some, as I wasn't able to do the heavy stuff. I could just carry the scraps that were once walls and floorboards, really.

I haven't been back to the area for five weeks now. They're trying to limit visitors to protect against looting. My boss and coworker just got electric turned back on about 3 weeks ago.

My friend will be living with family about an hour away for an indefinite time. Her kids start school next week in their new district. FEMA has tons of technicalities delaying any assistance for her, and everything she does to try to get in compliance is met with the same answer, "That's not my job, let me transfer you" until she's told no one can help her. They want her to have documents that were destroyed in her home. She said she feels like she is homesick, but can't do anything to get rid of that feeling, as long as she is a guest in someone else's home. It seems nuts. I feel so helpless watching her deal with it all. Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:10 am

Our couple is having a baby and getting married again. *Happy dance*. I kind of wish the angst had played out a little longer for them together, though, TBH. All the talk about facing it together, then Jason had to face it with her for about 5 minutes.

Ok they're happy, they're going to plan a wedding. Can't there be more story for them than that? When the show ended yesterday and they aren't in the spoilers, I thought, here we go again, they'll probably be unseen until next week.

I saw a rumor that BM didn't resign his contract. I tend not to believe these things until we see them in printed articles by reliable sources, not just MBs. Is it really that time again already?

ghjasam

Postby ghjasam » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:41 am

Can't wait to see what happens this week with JaSam and the mysterious person on C.I. ;)[/quote]

I think I found this on page 6 when at one time this was almost always on the first page.

Hope everything is okay with you JASAMistheMFOTP and you do return to do your daily posting as well as some of the other JaSam fans I am missing. :([/quote]

Hello fellow jasammers I have missed you all too. Sorry for not keeping our couple front and center but I have been having trouble with my phone and hopefully it behaves now Lol.

I am thoroughly enjoying jasam in this storyline. I love their dedication, devotion, love, faith, trust, and absolutely everything about them. The scenes at CI are awesome, especially Sam sleeping on Jason's leg and even Ava's taunting them about what their relationship is was hilarious. I am a little concern about Sam and the constant mentionings of her being tired and wonder if she is sick.[/quote]

Hi ghjasam,

Sorry it has taken me forever to get back to you, but now we know that one of the reasons Sam wasn't feeling well was because she is pregnant. I suspect as it looks like others do that there may be a lot more to this story. I just want everything to work out for this beautiful couple and want to see them on our screen front and center. Like you I felt we didn't get enough of them, but hopefully things will change and we will see a lot more of them. They are my favorite couple and just want them to both be okay and to be able to have a healthy baby. They deserve all the happiness after going through so much. Together I believe they can get through anything.[/quote]

I agree. Jasam is the best couple. Their happiness is contagious as I find myself smiling along with them.

I am really impressed with how they are being written right now and hope it continues. This is the essence of jasam.

I am thrilled they are pregnant and getting married again. This is the best jasam material. Now I want them working together like they said.

Yippeeeeeee.

Return to “General Hospital”