Liz loves Jason...Jason loves Liz

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
madhearts4liason

Re: Liz loves Jason...Jason loves Liz

Postby madhearts4liason » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:30 pm

We can see the feelings growing already..and it will become more obvious..I love that they are givin it time..so it's more believable..and it's not just about the baby..When they get together..it will be real..and for the right reasons..because they love each other..they've always loved each other..in their own way..anyone who's watched GH since the start of Jason and Liz would agree..He once asked Liz if she could turn her back on that kind of history..her's and Luckys..when Jason believed the baby was Luckys..the question is..can Jason and Liz turn their back on THIER kind of history..I dont think so..Go Liason..

GylesMommy

Postby GylesMommy » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:34 pm

I read all posts regardless. I dont have a favorite couple, well ok if I do it would be patrick and Robin. I just think starting a thread like this is asking for Jasam fans to come in and start bickering. Not saying that yyou shouldnt be alowd to post or anything like that I just thought that it was going to cause a fuss and obviously didnt. It appears taht some of the fans are actually growing up

madhearts4liason

Postby madhearts4liason » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:54 am

Jason.."When we thought I could be the father..all I did was think about it. What kind of life I would want for our child..what kind of living arrangements"..Liz.."And did you come to any conclusions?"..Jason.."Yeah..I wanted our child to have the best life we could give it..A loving family..with 2 parents who LOVE and RESPECT each other"..Liz looks like woah..and Jason looks like..uh did I just say that out loud..LOL..

Return to “General Hospital”