JaSam aren't going any where.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
toorobbin

JaSam aren't going any where.

Postby toorobbin » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:18 pm

Jump to conclusions all you want to.

But the end game will be Jasam.

:-)

ILoveJason

Re: JaSam aren't going any where.

Postby ILoveJason » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:21 pm

Quote toorobbin: Jump to conclusions all you want to.

But the end game will be Jasam.

:-)

I agree they all break up,and if Jason took Sam back after she slept with Ric NOTHING will come between them now.Jasam all the way!! :))

Smiletatoo

Postby Smiletatoo » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:21 pm

I agree w/you toorobin:

I love sam and i love jason....I read in laison that Liz and Jas love eachother and that's why they are putting their true feeling aside, but I think Jason trully loves Sam or he would have told her about the baby...b'cuz he doesn't lie, but he's only lied to SAM....I would say it's LOVE!!!

LovingLucky

Postby LovingLucky » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:24 pm

I love JaSam as well. Right now, its not looking so good. But JaSam had been through more then any other Jason pairings...and they have lasted....they have had breakups and flings and unwanted house guests...they have had losses of fathers,brothers,daughters....and still they are together.

ILoveJason

Postby ILoveJason » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:26 pm

Quote LovingLucky: I love JaSam as well. Right now, its not looking so good. But JaSam had been through more then any other Jason pairings...and they have lasted....they have had breakups and flings and unwanted house guests...they have had losses of fathers,brothers,daughters....and still they are together.

And lovin" every minute of my Jasam.

JaSamforever.

Postby JaSamforever. » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:45 pm

I do not see the writers destroying Jasam,you know why,because when Sam was not resigning her contract they wanted to leave her as Sam open they could have killed her off but abc said they would not kill off SAM,If she left the doors would be open for her why? Because she is voted #1 actress on general hospital almost every singel week and her and Jason almost every single week are voted facorite couple,do you think ABC would want to lose that no way!!
Jasam might go through some hard times break up again but they will find their way back to eachother Jason and Sam truely love eachother and nothing can stand in the way not even this unborn child!

candy_baby

Postby candy_baby » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:07 pm

:))
Quote JaSamforever.: I do not see the writers destroying Jasam,you know why,because when Sam was not resigning her contract they wanted to leave her as Sam open they could have killed her off but abc said they would not kill off SAM,If she left the doors would be open for her why? Because she is voted #1 actress on general hospital almost every singel week and her and Jason almost every single week are voted facorite couple,do you think ABC would want to lose that no way!!
Jasam might go through some hard times break up again but they will find their way back to eachother Jason and Sam truely love eachother and nothing can stand in the way not even this unborn child!

You are so right,they will alway's leave Sam the door open to return anytime :-) 3)

Liason Fan Forever

Postby Liason Fan Forever » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:07 pm

Quote JaSamforever.: I do not see the writers destroying Jasam,you know why,because when Sam was not resigning her contract they wanted to leave her as Sam open they could have killed her off but abc said they would not kill off SAM,If she left the doors would be open for her why? Because she is voted #1 actress on general hospital almost every singel week and her and Jason almost every single week are voted facorite couple,do you think ABC would want to lose that no way!!

Confirmed Spoilers have said Jasam will be over by May when Sam's past is revealed, Jason is upset needless to say and then combined with Sam finding out about the Liason baby, JASAM's relationship DOES end - sorry guys!. Jason has second thoughts about his baby and when Lucky breaks up with Liz when he learns the truth, Jason is there for her and when Liz gives birth to their SON, liason starts rolling in when Liz & Jason discuss having a life together.

lizzzyb

Postby lizzzyb » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:31 pm

this is what I don't understand why would jason be upset he keep a secret from sam for weeks and it hurt alot of people, sam secret didn't hurt anyone but the people that was involved and it was a long time ago. this only to try to put liason together thats why it doesn't make any sense cause liz did the same thing trying to pass another man child off as some one else. if they keep the s/l this way no one is going want to watch because that so not believable that jason would get upset and mad when he and liz was doing the same thing! thats just dumb!

JaSamlove4ever

Postby JaSamlove4ever » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:08 am

I never read a spoiler saying Jasam would be over in May but I do know that's when Liz gives birth and I heard it was going to to be girl that's why they wrote that bit to name the baby after Laura.

Return to “General Hospital”