If Tracy could talk to Laura, what would she say?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
jcrobinson

If Tracy could talk to Laura, what would she say?

Postby jcrobinson » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:49 am

"You had your chance at him and cracked! Now stay away and give me my shot!"

Or,

"Lulu may look like you, but after a few years with me she'll really be someone to contend with!"

Your turn.

Snow White

Re: If Tracy could talk to Laura, what would she say?

Postby Snow White » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:50 am

"He's all mine Blondie!"

Mom2RedHead

Postby Mom2RedHead » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:54 pm

"The wedding was all a fake. Luke is mine now. So, get on with your own life now that you are alive and well."

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:10 pm

Don't cut Laura short here guys.

This would be the greatest triangle s/l of the century if Genie comes back.

All Laura has to do, is give Tracy one look and that will be the end of it.

:-)

madhearts4liason

Postby madhearts4liason » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:23 pm

I love both Laura and Tracy..and I think it would be awesome to see them face off..LOL..would be funny..but I can see Tracy talkin to a catatonic Laura.."Just look at you..a vegetable and still have Luke and Scott fighting over you..causing problems when you arent even here in the real world..why dont you do everyone a favor..and stay on ur mindless vacation"

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:41 pm

Or else, Eddie will just get so frustrated and he will give Luke the $l5 mill that Tracy owes him and this is the reason why, she won't give Luke the divorce.

Mom2RedHead

Postby Mom2RedHead » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:03 pm

Quote toorobbin: Don't cut Laura short here guys.

This would be the greatest triangle s/l of the century if Genie comes back.

All Laura has to do, is give Tracy one look and that will be the end of it.

Do you think Genie will come back? I really hope so because your are right. The triangle wouldn't just be between Luke, Laura and Tracey but, also Luke, Laura and Scotty! TPTB need to liven up and give this woman a contact! :-)

soap_spoiler01

Postby soap_spoiler01 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:06 pm

She is supposed to come back for a story arc where Scotty confesses. He will supposedly get shot & Lulu'll get stuck figuring uot who did it so Luke can comeback.

This is setup so Anthony Geary can go on vacation.

Mom2RedHead

Postby Mom2RedHead » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:18 pm

Quote soap_spoiler01: She is supposed to come back for a story arc where Scotty confesses. He will supposedly get shot & Lulu'll get stuck figuring uot who did it so Luke can comeback.

What do you mean so Luke can come back? Do you mean Laura can come back? Please explain!
I have read so many speculations about her return. Some are saying that abc won't give her a contract but, Frons has already wrote a storyline for her to return. Others sites have said that she will be back for May sweeps or by the Summer. I think if she was coming back for May sweeps that we would already know about it. We knew months in advance before she came back for the wedding. It is crazy. I just want he back!

mommymccormick

Postby mommymccormick » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:39 pm

Quote Mom2RedHead:
Quote soap_spoiler01: She is supposed to come back for a story arc where Scotty confesses. He will supposedly get shot & Lulu'll get stuck figuring uot who did it so Luke can comeback.

What do you mean so Luke can come back? Do you mean Laura can come back? Please explain!
I have read so many speculations about her return. Some are saying that abc won't give her a contract but, Frons has already wrote a storyline for her to return. Others sites have said that she will be back for May sweeps or by the Summer. I think if she was coming back for May sweeps that we would already know about it. We knew months in advance before she came back for the wedding. It is crazy. I just want he back!

I think she was saying that they are setting it up for Genie to come back..I've heard that someone finances Robin's drug research and hopefully that will be how they will get her back, Genie has stated that she was ready to come back if they write her something in, but the S/L would go something like, Laura will find out the truth about Rick Webber and so will Luke and he will freak out then Scotty gets shot somehow and Luke will be a suspect and leave town, leaving Lulu here to try and clear his name....all this so Tony will be able to take his regular break to go to Amsterdam for a who knows how long vacation.(well deserved I say). I am thrilled at the thought of Genie coming back and seeing Laura and Tracy going at it right along with Luke and Scotty, if I'm not mistaken Scotty had a fling with Tracy back in the day also....It's gonna be a wild ride for sure.....whatever happens!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Return to “General Hospital”