do you think logan will get lulu or blackmail her

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
angelgurl36

Re: do you think logan will get lulu or blackmail her

Postby angelgurl36 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:06 pm

Quote NovelaFan: :) Hi everyone, I'm new here and I've been watching GH for more than a year. I decided to join this board because I'm a fan of the characters, in particular Lulu. I saw that there are fans here of a Logan and Lulu paring and I'm all for it! There's so much potential there.

Though I didn't watch GH during the Luke and Laura years, through clips and articles, I've been able to get an idea of how their romance unfolded. I maybe looking too much into it but I do suspect that setting up the next supercouple romance with Lulu and Logan. In just the small amount of screen time Logan has had, there are so many parallels with Luke.

I really hope this is the route the writers are taking. Let's cross our fingers!
welcome. thank you for logan and lulu fan. i m also one cant wait till they ge together

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:37 am

I see Logan blackmailing Lulu..He seems like trouble,i hope her and Cooper hook up :))

Charmedx4

Postby Charmedx4 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:03 pm

I think they are testing the waters with Lulu and Logan and it is working. I am sure the plan will be to pair them up. It creates to much story if he is Scotty's son. I would love to see it. I agree he won't like Maxi's treatment of Lulu and will try to fix it. IMO Lulu is right to not like Maxi.

Return to “General Hospital”