Todays Scenes

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
LovingLucky

Todays Scenes

Postby LovingLucky » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:22 pm

Carly&Cooper-I laughed my *** off! She was flirting him in front of both Maxi and Jax :))
Maxi&Logan-I think these 2 will be very competitive!! It would be interesting if they contsantly get on Coopers nerves while fighting.
Carly&Jax-I liked these scenes, but I am not sure why.
Sonny&Carly&Jax-OMG! ENOUGH.
LuLu&Scott-This is getting irritating as well, because he wont stop following her.
Spinelli&Milo- LOL!!!!!!!!! I loved how Spinelli was treating him like he was a little child.
Luke&Scott-Getting old, but still VERY funny.
Tracy&Allan-I am really getting into thses scenes where she thinks he sees him, and Luke is the sane one :D
Molly&Ric-Some of these scenes were heartbreaking, like when Molly was crying, but I loved how Ric was running all over the place, and THOSE scenes were funny.
Alexis&Ric-I think both are being slightly unfair. I mean, Ric is being a jerk trying to take away a daughter from her cancer stricken mother. I also thnk that maybe Alexis should have let Ric seen Molly.
Alexis&Kristina-These sceneswere so sweet, especially when Kirstina said "I love you too Mommy".
Emily&Nikolas-I sort ofwish things would heat up a little bit between them.

soapnoitall

Re: Todays Scenes

Postby soapnoitall » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:43 pm

It was heart wrenching seeing Molly pulled away from Alexis and Kristina. Made me sick. Kristina was so precious today, She stole my heart when she said Mommy, I love you too. Awww
And I thought it was cute how Carly flirted with Cooper, his reaction was so funny. Like a little boy about to wet his pants! hahaha and it was nice seeing Maxie get a taste of her own medicine! lol

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:25 pm

Luke blackmailing Tracy was the best yet.

mommymccormick

Postby mommymccormick » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:41 pm

Quote soapnoitall: It was heart wrenching seeing Molly pulled away from Alexis and Kristina. Made me sick. Kristina was so precious today, She stole my heart when she said Mommy, I love you too. Awww
And I thought it was cute how Carly flirted with Cooper, his reaction was so funny. Like a little boy about to wet his pants! hahaha and it was nice seeing Maxie get a taste of her own medicine! lol

ITA!!!! Carly was great with the BOYS today!!! Maxie couldn't stand it. And Kristina made me so %( sad %( when she didn't want Alexis to leave to go to the hospital. And then Ric totaly had no idea what he was doing with the baby, But I loved the Luke, Bobbie and Scotty scenes....they are still the best!!!! I can't wait to see what happens next with all the GUYS OF GH OLD AND NEW!!!! :) 3) >( :-) :D :)) ~) ;)

Return to “General Hospital”