Do Luke and Tracy ever sleep together?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghsince1972

Re: Do Luke and Tracy ever sleep together?

Postby ghsince1972 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:09 am

Luke and SpankyPants??? If Luke and Tracy do sleep together, Tracy probably orders Luke around to do what she wants...You know spankypants...she isn't graceful but she is fun!!!

jasonlover

Postby jasonlover » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:00 pm

Wouldn't it be funny for them to get pregnant, I would laugh my head off.

I-Heart-Liason

Postby I-Heart-Liason » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:05 pm

It would be nice if they slept together but I dont think that they do.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it... Until I see a love scene *)

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:15 pm

When Luke and Tracy were in the P.D.

Luke made reference for the first time how he would take Tracy home and make nice.

:-)

EZRA511

Postby EZRA511 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:38 pm

Tracy and Luke dont sleep at all .....I think they stay up all night ....Tracy goes through Lukes wallet and Luke searches inside her purse.

kbmc74

Postby kbmc74 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:44 pm

Quote EZRA511: Tracy and Luke dont sleep at all .....I think they stay up all night ....Tracy goes through Lukes wallet and Luke searches inside her purse.

I'm sure they get busy every so often- it's not like either of them are getting it anywhere else, so why not?!? But please, PLEASE if the GH gods are listening, please don't ever make us watch a Tracy/Luke love scene! 8)

LovingLucky

Postby LovingLucky » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:46 pm

Quote kbmc74:
Quote EZRA511: Tracy and Luke dont sleep at all .....I think they stay up all night ....Tracy goes through Lukes wallet and Luke searches inside her purse.

I'm sure they get busy every so often- it's not like either of them are getting it anywhere else, so why not?!? But please, PLEASE if the GH gods are listening, please don't ever make us watch a Tracy/Luke love scene! 8)

Amen to that!!

kbmc74

Postby kbmc74 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:47 pm

Quote Liasonforever:
Quote KAKMOM: I just wonder if anyone just plain SLEEPS on this show!!!!! :-) Or goes to the bathroom- or goes to the grocery store or goes to a parent teacher meeting-or sees anyone else outside of the people who are on the show- I mean- does Robin(for example) have any other friends outside the hospital?

Haha..lol. I was wondering the same thing about if anyone actually-literally SLEEPS, or goes shopping, or to the bathroom; no one ever has to go to the bathroom?..lol. I think we need a little more of a variety of things that lead to more reality of life on this show..but, I do love GH!

Can you imagine?!? Sonny and Jason in one of their mob meetings and Sonny gets up from the table and says "Excuse me, can we take a bathroom break?"
Although, with all the coffee they all drink on the show, you'd think they'd all be in the bathroom all the time!

lighthouse112

Postby lighthouse112 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:44 pm

I have wondered the same thing!!! However on soaps they don't want us to think of the chacters as having to real things like we all do in real life!!!

I-Heart-Liason

Postby I-Heart-Liason » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:48 pm

Quote kbmc74:
Quote Liasonforever:
Quote KAKMOM: I just wonder if anyone just plain SLEEPS on this show!!!!! :-) Or goes to the bathroom- or goes to the grocery store or goes to a parent teacher meeting-or sees anyone else outside of the people who are on the show- I mean- does Robin(for example) have any other friends outside the hospital?

Haha..lol. I was wondering the same thing about if anyone actually-literally SLEEPS, or goes shopping, or to the bathroom; no one ever has to go to the bathroom?..lol. I think we need a little more of a variety of things that lead to more reality of life on this show..but, I do love GH!

Can you imagine?!? Sonny and Jason in one of their mob meetings and Sonny gets up from the table and says "Excuse me, can we take a bathroom break?"
Although, with all the coffee they all drink on the show, you'd think they'd all be in the bathroom all the time!

I wondered that during the hostage crisis no one ever said that they had to go to the bathroom! I though for sure Liz would say something, pregnant women have to go all the time.

Return to “General Hospital”