Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Charming the Flame

Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Postby Charming the Flame » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:55 pm

Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote Charming the Flame:
Quote Vertigobarbie: Someone seems to have gone bad post happy and I missed all the fun? Oh well, ignoring it all and moving on.

Viva Liason!!!!!

VIVA LIASON!!!

Let the good times roll!!

Okay, I just totally flashed back to the 70's and my parents playing James Last records. And I haven't had any alcohol to drink either. :D

hope it was a good flashback.. :)
I have to go to bed.... had a sinus headache to day so couldn't drink and had to cancel plans with friends.. ;( Have to be up at 4:30am so wish me luck :)

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:02 am

Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote Vertigobarbie: Someone seems to have gone bad post happy and I missed all the fun? Oh well, ignoring it all and moving on.

Viva Liason!!!!!

VIVA LIASON!!!

Let the good times roll!!

Okay, I just totally flashed back to the 70's and my parents playing James Last records. And I haven't had any alcohol to drink either. :D

I have to go to bed.... had a sinus headache to day so couldn't drink and had to cancel plans with friends.. ;( Have to be up at 4:30am so wish me luck :)

Luck. I'm heading off to bed now too as it's now after midnight here. Post with you tomorrow.

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:07 am

To all the Liason naysayers you can say what you want about me, (and I am saying me because I can't speak for the other Liason fans), loving and wishing for a couple that isn't together right now, I don't care. My response to you is what is written on my favourite mug "I live in my own little world but it's okay, they know me here."

VIVA LIASON 2010!!!!!

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:10 am

Quote Burst-JasonLiz

I don't get it either! I rarely go into other fan threads because there is no point, SIMPLY because I am not a fan and also SOME fan threads are useless.[/quote]

You got that right and I prefer our own Liason safe haven!! :D Too bad it has to be invaded when it's against mb guidelines. :~

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:11 am

Quote Charming the Flame

Feel better Charm. I hate sinus headaches!!

magirl194

Postby magirl194 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:04 am

I can't believe myself. We get this shiny new thread that loads in seconds, and I've posted twice. I'm telling you guys, FarmVille is taking over my life.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:04 am

I have no idea what went on here today?!

People thought I was in here but it wasn't me but someone is insulted to be mistaken for me (yep that's how it was said, otherwise the "I'm not Gen, how insulting, she doesn't own that picture" wouldn't have been in that order). People are known for their avi pics and when one uses another's, it is suspicious, hence why people jumped on it.

Either way, c'est la vie.

As I said in another thread, I tried changing my avi days ago but it isn't showing up yet so she could have had the Sarah Brown pic to herself (though going from Sarah Brown's Carly to Jasam is a huge and very quick switch BUT no biggie to me). The one I'm waiting on is Nikki Sixx (yes Vannie drool, drool..though I know you're a Tommy girl as well). Jon Bon Jovi and Eric Clapton inspired me to put my fave up.

Now as far as others going into other threads. I went into the Jasam fan thread a day or two ago because Liason fans (not Jasam) were being discussed and I made a few comments defending us Liason fans (and I was VERY respectful about it) and then I responded to what was being talked about (Sam and Franco's connection...though it was more that some Liason fans were delusional to think that) and I got blasted for it. I wasn't saying that Sam was against Jason but that they may have had a past and that it IS KeMo that was in the warehouse marking the map (same clothes, hands, nailpolish-yes Sam was wearing clear nailpolish that day, pen hold, etc) BUT said it could have been for a number of reasons and well, it was taken as I was causing problems. I have since learned WHATEVER!

I don't beat around the bush, I am a straight talker and if I wanted to cause an uproar, if anyone knows me AT ALL by now, should KNOW that I wouldn't do it in the Jasam thread because I DO respect that thread and am not known to go in there. I even said while in there that I can accept Jason and Sam are together right now because it's on my screen. No matter what people THOUGHT was implied, again, I'm not known to go into the Jasam thread (heck I don't even lurk there because there is nothing of interest to me there, I was just told that Liason fans were being called delusion so I went in) so the crap that went on afterwards was really unnecessary.

I have received two emails regarding it already (though one I didn't even read, just deleted) and I have to say, the one I DID read, I am very impressed by that poster and their maturity, nice wording and the fact that they emailed me with their thoughts so that the Batcall didn't come out and it kept the crap from here (won't name names though).

My point being, it shouldn't be an issue for someone to come in here to say they like Liz or Liason, as long as one or the other isn't being put down. If you're a Liz fan, say it but the not liking Liason stuff is neither here nor there and it is not needed. Keep the sheep's clothing for Halloween.

Disclaimer (incase of lawsuit purposes): *I do not, nor have I ever, claimed to own the Sarah Brown picture in my avi (or old avi, depending on which one is showing right now)*

Jasam09

Postby Jasam09 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:18 am

just want to come in here real quickly and say to magirl...that I LOVED the movie....I'm still crying....lol :D

okay....backing out slowly....

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:21 am

Quote Jasam09: just want to come in here real quickly and say to magirl...that I LOVED the movie....I'm still crying....lol :D

What movie???

Oh and Vannie, check out my avi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jasam09

Postby Jasam09 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:30 am

Quote genhospchat:
Quote Jasam09: just want to come in here real quickly and say to magirl...that I LOVED the movie....I'm still crying....lol :D

What movie???

Oh and Vannie, check out my avi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Time Traveller's wife. I read the book....and expected it to be pretty bad...but I was pleasantly surprised.

Return to “General Hospital”