Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Vertigobarbie

Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Postby Vertigobarbie » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Was it decided that we are having a GNO tonight? I know there was some talk about it but I haven't heard anything more about it.
I am so up for one. :)

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:07 pm

Charm,
Check your email, I sent you my homework assignment and am waiting for the next one.

Texas Sunflower

Postby Texas Sunflower » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:17 pm

I am not sure but I think due to Spring break, we have postponed until next week....

But we can enjoy by ourselves and practice for it until then..

I am about to go see Remember Me at the movies... I know, I am a sucker for the Twilight people.....

CU Later.....

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Quote Texas Sunflower: I am not sure but I think due to Spring break, we have postponed until next week....

But we can enjoy by ourselves and practice for it until then..

I am about to go see Remember Me at the movies... I know, I am a sucker for the Twilight people.....

CU Later.....

Enjoy your movie. CU Later.

LuvingGH

Postby LuvingGH » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:47 pm

Quote Texas Sunflower:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote Texas Sunflower:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote Texas Sunflower:
She saw the error of her ways without our intervention - glad to see you are back into the nest..... don't stray again, it is a cold and dangerous world out there and we all need our comfort zone......

Somebody better give Gen her avie back or there is going to be trouble...........
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

hang tight girls, LIASON IS COMING......

TS I know I saw the avi and immediately thought of Gen, then I started reading the post and went that's not Gen.

I think that is what she wanted us to think......
Didn't work and no one will respond to her..... Gosh, they must be scared as heck about the fights coming up. Poor babies.......

Liason is coming.... get ready people!!!!

We do have one thing going for us. Elizabeth has given Jason the one thing no other woman on GH has or will and that is a child.

I am ready for Liason to return anytime now.

Amen, Lady!!

Glorrry, Glorrrry, And Amen again!

MobPrincess

Postby MobPrincess » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Quote Texas Sunflower:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote Texas Sunflower:
She saw the error of her ways without our intervention - glad to see you are back into the nest..... don't stray again, it is a cold and dangerous world out there and we all need our comfort zone......

Somebody better give Gen her avie back or there is going to be trouble...........

TS I know I saw the avi and immediately thought of Gen, then I started reading the post and went that's not Gen.

Didn't work and no one will respond to her..... Gosh, they must be scared as heck about the fights coming up. Poor babies.......

Excuse me, but I did not want anyone to think that I am Gen. How insulting!!!! The last time I checked, she didn't own that picture of Sarah Brown. ~)

MobPrincess

Postby MobPrincess » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:41 pm

Quote Texas Sunflower:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote Texas Sunflower:

Now I understand how things get started on this message board. I came in here and I did not start anything, but yet a few of you want to make snarky comments about me over my avi. If any "fighting" goes on here, it will clearly not be started by me or any other non-liason fan. And for the record, no one is scared over a fictional couple.....how silly.

iteach

Postby iteach » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:51 pm

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz3xQlLDxcE&feature=related
Just for fun... and it has most of our favorite scenes in it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJnckeeNXQg&feature=related
Love Remains the Same
my favorite part..
Drink to all that we have lost
Mistakes we have made
Everything will change
But love remains the same

lemone

Postby lemone » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:54 pm

Quote MobPrincess:
Quote Texas Sunflower:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote Texas Sunflower:

Excuse me, but I did not want anyone to think that I am Gen. How insulting!!!! The last time I checked, she didn't own that picture of Sarah Brown. ~)

Why is that insulting? Kinda rude wayof putting that don't you think? You want everyone to be nice to you you might try not putting others down in a round about way.

No she doesn't own it but I wonder which poster you really are and why some people are so obsessed with calling out or making fun of Gen? This obsession some people have with her is bordering on crAZy ;)

This makes me think of something....

I'm applying to a psychiatric hospital and need to get comfortable working with crazy...so I'm gonna hang out on the soaps board for a bit. :D

former-gher

Postby former-gher » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:57 pm

Quote mattnathansonfan: There has been no indication that there coming back nothing against this thread but it's time to move on.

You do this on both sides of the Jason fence.

And you sully the good name of Matt Nathanson while you do it, which really really bugs me. And probably him, too.

Return to “General Hospital”