Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Vertigobarbie

Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Postby Vertigobarbie » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:00 am

Quote tiffers1912:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote tiffers1912:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote tiffers1912:
Quote mattnathansonfan: There has been no indication that there coming back nothing against this thread but it's time to move on.

Well, sorry guys! I guess I have to move on. I'm sorry, but I'm no longer a Liason fan. Packing my bags and leaving. It was nice knowing you all! Goodbye Liason! Hello Jasam! ;)

Sorry tiffers, I'm not buying it. You can't fool me besides it's not April Fool's Day yet. :D

But the interloper told us to move on and get a life. So it's Jasam all the way, baby! Although, I don't know what I'm going to do when those two eventually break up. I guess I'll have to move on and get a life all over again.

Lovin' the sarcasm but we all know better. Since when do we let the naysayers dictate our preferences? Obviously they are bored and have nothing better to do. I'm starting to to wonder how they can even manage to post their "thoughts" when they obviously don't know how to read.

About when Jasam break up and we know they will eventually - I will be celebrating BIG TIME!!!!!

I plan on blasting Queen's "We Are the Champions" on repeat! I'll just be so happy when that moment happens. Even if it doesn't mean a Liason reunite. I'd still be satisfied. Jasam has ruined Jason's integrity in my eyes. I just don't understand how a father could willingly take back the woman who let his son get kidnapped. No one has ever logically explained that to me, and that's because it can't be.
But I digress. I would just like to see Liason in the same orbit!

I totally agree with the bolded part. That was the biggest WTF has happened to Jason moment I've had. He is so OOC in being with it.

Shhhh, don't tell anyone but I have been enjoying everyone interrupting them whenever they try to slap skin.

crazydaisy

Postby crazydaisy » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:24 am

Quote mattnathansonfan: There has been no indication that there coming back nothing against this thread but it's time to move on.

*waiving white flag*

Just want to let you girls know that mattfan is NOT a Jasam fan... he/she comes and does the same thing our thread too.

Burst-JasonLiz

Postby Burst-JasonLiz » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:31 am

Quote crazydaisy:

*waiving white flag*

Just want to let you girls know that mattfan is NOT a Jasam fan... he/she comes and does the same thing our thread too.
Crazy I have read her posts in the past in the Jasam thread, I wonder what and who she is a fan of? I think she may love stirring the pot?!

crazydaisy

Postby crazydaisy » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:36 am

Quote Burst-JasonLiz:
Quote crazydaisy:

*waiving white flag*

Crazy I have read her posts in the past in the Jasam thread, I wonder what and who she is a fan of? I think she may love stirring the pot?!

That would be my guess. Just a trouble-maker...

Okay, backing out now to let you girls have your thread...

Burst-JasonLiz

Postby Burst-JasonLiz » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:42 am

Quote Looneyzsis: OMG!! Mikey is dreaming!!! He's wearing the same exact shirt he wore in Helico!!! Add that to SP working with Franco!! We already know Liz is catatonic!!

LIASON IS COMING!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Mahaahahaha! I keep thinking if my thoughts about this last year are correct the GH has done good!! We were told we would not like Jason for a while and well that sooo happened! 8) :D To much stuff that does not add up and also actions of actors and such make a person go mmmmmm! :)) ;)

Burst-JasonLiz

Postby Burst-JasonLiz » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:45 am

Quote mattnathansonfan: Jason and Liz aren't coming she will be with either Nikolas or Lucky. Get a life.

Love your post it is so respectful and kind. :~ ~) I really hope you treat people you meet in real life with a little more respect than you do on a MB behind your computer.

Burst-JasonLiz

Postby Burst-JasonLiz » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:46 am

Quote tiffers1912:

Well, sorry guys! I guess I have to move on. I'm sorry, but I'm no longer a Liason fan. Packing my bags and leaving. It was nice knowing you all! Goodbye Liason! Hello Jasam! ;)

LOL!! :))

Burst-JasonLiz

Postby Burst-JasonLiz » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:49 am

Quote tiffers1912:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote tiffers1912:

Sorry tiffers, I'm not buying it. You can't fool me besides it's not April Fool's Day yet. :D

But the interloper told us to move on and get a life. So it's Jasam all the way, baby! Although, I don't know what I'm going to do when those two eventually break up. I guess I'll have to move on and get a life all over again.

Tiffers I wonder if having 9 lives works for humans as it does for cats? I mean getting a new life every few months could get a little tiresome. :)) :D

Burst-JasonLiz

Postby Burst-JasonLiz » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:51 am

Quote genhospchat:
Quote mattnathansonfan: Jason and Liz aren't coming she will be with either Nikolas or Lucky. Get a life.

Oh you've been so missed around here! I was wondering when you were going to make an appearance!
She is a wonderful peach, isn't she Gen?

Liason_Rocks

Postby Liason_Rocks » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:06 am

This is OT so please forgive *) This is in response to something said in another thread.

Alikat my youngest son loves scrambled eggs and ketchup, My oldest thinks it's the most disgusting thing ever. Me I love egg sandwiches were the yolk is still a little runny.

On to the topic at hand..... Love me some Liason and hope they find their way back to each other some day soon 3)

Viva Liason Yesterday,Today,Tomorrow and Forever :)

Return to “General Hospital”