Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
xoxoBrittany2488

Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Postby xoxoBrittany2488 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:21 pm

Jake is alive.

I REPEAT JACOB MARTIN IS ALIVE

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LuvingGH

Postby LuvingGH » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:41 pm

Awesome!! Can't wait to see him in scenes with his mom. I know Becky will rock this s/l. Just have your Kleenex ready..
Thank you Ron & Frank for righting a Wrong!!

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:26 pm

I AM SO HAPPY!

Elizabeth and Jason's baby boy is alive!!!!!!

lovelyliz

Postby lovelyliz » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:11 pm

I'm happy too. I happy for the Liz fans and Liason fans. ;)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:08 pm

Does anyone know when Jake is coming home?

otter1

Postby otter1 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:41 am

This is the best news I have heard on GH in a long time. Becky was making me cry yesterday when Liz was talking about seeing Jake in her other children and how he'll always be with her. BH will kill those scenes.

Love that Jake is alive. Folks may not like that Liz is lying to Jason/Jake, but if she gets her kid back in the process, I don't care. Jake is more important in Elizabeth's life than Jason, ultimately.

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:58 pm

Quote otter1: This is the best news I have heard on GH in a long time. Becky was making me cry yesterday when Liz was talking about seeing Jake in her other children and how he'll always be with her. BH will kill those scenes.

Love that Jake is alive. Folks may not like that Liz is lying to Jason/Jake, but if she gets her kid back in the process, I don't care. Jake is more important in Elizabeth's life than Jason, ultimately.

I haven't posted here for a few months. It's nice to see this thread on the first page again.

I agree with you Otter1. Jake is more important than Jason in the long run. I confess that I'm way behind in the show but I haven't given up on a possible Liason reunion.

I hate that Liz is keeping this secret but I hope that the return of their son Jake makes none of that matter.

GH-FAN

Postby GH-FAN » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:16 pm

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Does anyone know when Jake is coming home?

I heard it could be as soon as next Monday! :) Can't wait!!

spartes

Postby spartes » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:10 am

Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote otter1: This is the best news I have heard on GH in a long time. Becky was making me cry yesterday when Liz was talking about seeing Jake in her other children and how he'll always be with her. BH will kill those scenes.

I haven't posted here for a few months. It's nice to see this thread on the first page again.

I agree with you Otter1. Jake is more important than Jason in the long run. I confess that I'm way behind in the show but I haven't given up on a possible Liason reunion.

I hate that Liz is keeping this secret but I hope that the return of their son Jake makes none of that matter.

Agree with but somehow I'm hoping that the writers will fix this mess that they created. Jake & Liz are the best.

FOREVER:JAKE & LIZ

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:01 am

I had also hoped for a "real" romance with Jake and Liz. Not one based on a lie. This does not look good. But very soapy. And RH is doing a great job, as always! :)

Return to “General Hospital”