Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
fcc_21

Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Postby fcc_21 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Happy Friday Afternoon Liasonites,here's another B list Liason moments i thought of last nite but was to lazy to turn back on my computer and post. It's when liz calls jason and after they hang up jason has a grin that's says, i love hearing her voice and spin say's something like That's was the maternal one. Id love to see that scene again i love the smile jason gives. i know the russians were in town and i think it's somewhere around the wearhouse shoot out maybe someone can find it. :)

Texas Sunflower

Postby Texas Sunflower » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Quote Starrgirlfish: Has anyone watched today's show? I'm stuck at work.....What's happening? Is it anything good?...Anything worth seeing? I know Kristina's story is coming up, did that happen today?

Today's show was pretty good with Dante/Lulu trying to "get it on" on a deserted warehouse the way it looked. they were both nervous, so don't know if it happened or not.... cute couple - as Kate called and demand she come to work.

Maxie ask Jasyboo to talk to Spin and make it right with them... Jasyboo did and Spin can't believe Maxie doesn't want someone like Johnny - the hero type..

Maxie is really sick and Kate demanded the girls show up at work as the nerdy guy with the dog??? can't remember his name... gave an interview to someone else and Kate (with the cute hairdo again)... wants revenge and threatens to fire the girls. Maxie shows up and last scene with her is she is coughing so badly that Lulu runs to her to help her.

(I miss Kate and wish she were on more.)

I am hesitating b/c Kristina and Ethan scenes were so convincing that I thought they were real. That Kiefer guy is really good also... boy, that was a great scene and I hope they follow thru with this s/l as a lot of teens need to see this......

Yes, the beating started today and I hope we don't actually see anymore of it....

(Sam was on - talking to Kristina and she left then Kiefer came into the Lake house and that is when it happened. She should never have left that girl alone the state she was in. But I don't write the story - Luke and Ethan were good in their scenes...... and Ethan did come on to K really strongly to make her back off and he was mad b/c K broke his date with the blond gal.....)

I think we will see some good scenes on Monday ..... not a spoiler, just my guess...

TS.

Starrgirlfish

Postby Starrgirlfish » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Thank you!

Surprisingly I'm looking forward to the Ethan/Kristina/Kiefer storyline and I know that's awful because it's an abuse storyline but I think if it is written correctly it could be really engaging.

Charming the Flame

Postby Charming the Flame » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Quote Starrgirlfish: Thank you!

Surprisingly I'm looking forward to the Ethan/Kristina/Kiefer storyline and I know that's awful because it's an abuse storyline but I think if it is written correctly it could be really engaging.

I am too. In away they are like Jason and Elizabeth. You know they didn't expect the chemistry between those two. They had to age Elizabeth to pursue the couple romantically. So K and Teethan are only 4 years apart (5 if we were past June 16th). Not sure what their ages are suppose to be on the show. So we will see...

tiffers1912

Postby tiffers1912 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Quote genhospchat:
Quote Starrgirlfish:
No, Jason has not settled. He is actually in love. It is good to see Jason genuinely happy again since he and Courtney divorced years ago. And then she died, so they could never rekindle their once hot romance.

Umm, it's wonderful to meet someone who loves Jason and Courtney the most. I don't know if you know this (and I'm sure you're not trying to start any trouble)...but this is a Liason and Liz FANS only thread.....so if you aren't a fan of them (I don't know if you are or not)...this probably isn't the place to be since it's a pro-Jason and Elizabeth thread.

psst Tiffers, there's a wolf close by....be on the lookout for sheep's clothing

Hey, I was a Journey fan too! They ran out of steam near the end, and my love for Liason completely surpasses them. But I would never talk about how awesome they are (even if I still thought they were awesome, which I don't) in a Liason fans only thread. That's just silly, and I can't help but feel it's purposely trying to bait us.

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Look what I found where it doesn't belong on page 2.
Okay I can admit it, I'm doing what I am an expert at and that's procrastination. :D
I've been doing my homework Charm, honest. I just had to take a little break.

I was doing some yt and watching the scenes of Jake's birth. Love love love how Jason always seems to know when Elizabeth needs him. I think my favourite of those scenes is when Jason hands Jake to Elizabeth for the firs time and she says that she's already in love with him and Jason says I know what you mean. That's a beautiful family portrait. The only one missing was Cameron to make the family moment complete.

Charming the Flame

Postby Charming the Flame » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:41 pm

As much as I really want an Absolute with Hansen Kiwi-Strawberry soda and a squeeze of lemon, I have to go out soon...

I maybe able spend the evening in tomorrow (or after noon afternoon)... if plans fall through. So look for me tomorrow.. If I am in, there will be some drunk typing going on! Feel free to join me 3)

It will an impromptu GNO... :D

Looneyzsis

Postby Looneyzsis » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:27 pm

OMG!! Mikey is dreaming!!! He's wearing the same exact shirt he wore in Helico!!! Add that to SP working with Franco!! We already know Liz is catatonic!!

LIASON IS COMING!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:51 pm

Quote Vertigobarbie: Look what I found where it doesn't belong on page 2.
Okay I can admit it, I'm doing what I am an expert at and that's procrastination. :D
I've been doing my homework Charm, honest. I just had to take a little break.

I was doing some yt and watching the scenes of Jake's birth. Love love love how Jason always seems to know when Elizabeth needs him. I think my favourite of those scenes is when Jason hands Jake to Elizabeth for the firs time and she says that she's already in love with him and Jason says I know what you mean. That's a beautiful family portrait. The only one missing was Cameron to make the family moment complete.

That is truly a fav scene of mine as well, LOVED IT and still love it!! That's Liason's way, knowing what each other needs w/a look or a touch. I LOVED the few times he's held Jake, esp. the time after Em's funeral when he's waiting at her house for her. Jakey laid his head on his shoulder and I awwwwwww everytime I see it b/c it's so beautiful. Then he said Jake had his hands. OMG I miss Liason!!

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:53 pm

Quote Looneyzsis: OMG!! Mikey is dreaming!!! He's wearing the same exact shirt he wore in Helico!!! Add that to SP working with Franco!! We already know Liz is catatonic!!

LIASON IS COMING!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yeppers!! ;)

Return to “General Hospital”