Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Burst-JasonLiz

Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Postby Burst-JasonLiz » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:07 pm

Good morning or should say almost afternoon NEW THREAD! Loving that people got busy last night and went on a happy loving Liason posting spree!!

Starrgirlfish

Postby Starrgirlfish » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:08 pm

No, Jason has not settled. He is actually in love. It is good to see Jason genuinely happy again since he and Courtney divorced years ago. And then she died, so they could never rekindle their once hot romance.

Umm, it's wonderful to meet someone who loves Jason and Courtney the most. I don't know if you know this (and I'm sure you're not trying to start any trouble)...but this is a Liason and Liz FANS only thread.....so if you aren't a fan of them (I don't know if you are or not)...this probably isn't the place to be since it's a pro-Jason and Elizabeth thread.

Burst-JasonLiz

Postby Burst-JasonLiz » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:08 pm

Quote tiffers1912: I love the beginning of this scene, where at 1:20 Jason says "Just let me help you, please". The way he says "please", he sounds so pleading and not just sad for her but sad with her. He's so caring when it comes to Liz. Le sigh.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNosD1wjBok
FOD scenes are the best!!

BiggestJasonFan

Postby BiggestJasonFan » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:12 pm

Quote Starrgirlfish:
No, Jason has not settled. He is actually in love. It is good to see Jason genuinely happy again since he and Courtney divorced years ago. And then she died, so they could never rekindle their once hot romance.

Umm, it's wonderful to meet someone who loves Jason and Courtney the most. I don't know if you know this (and I'm sure you're not trying to start any trouble)...but this is a Liason and Liz FANS only thread.....so if you aren't a fan of them (I don't know if you are or not)...this probably isn't the place to be since it's a pro-Jason and Elizabeth thread.

Oh, okay. I am sorry if I made you mad at me. This was the first thread that I saw and I knew that it was about Jason too, so that is why I responded. If you don't want me posting in here, then I won't. I didn't realize that this was an invitation only, exclusive club. Sorry for the intrusion.

stormy1000

Postby stormy1000 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:14 pm

Quote Starrgirlfish:
Quote genhospchat:
Quote Starrgirlfish:
Quote Charming the Flame:
Quote Starrgirlfish: Does anyone remember the "I watch Alias" clip? It's sooo funny. That's another one of my favorites. Elizabeth locks herself out of Kelly's, and Jason offers to open it for her (because well, he's Jason so of course can)...but Elizabeth stops him and says she will do it, and then she asks for a credit card. lol. Jason warily gives it to her and Elizabeth says, "I watch Alias..." and she breaks his credit card and is like, "Oh...." and Jason says, "Oh, that worked."

And then it gets all sweet when Elizabeth bandages Jason's hand (from breaking the glass to get in)....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCqEoJc2FeU

Holy Moley! It's like a Liason Christmans! Where are you coming up with these Starr?

This one was so great! Yet it broke my heart in the end when Zander came walking up.... %(

I know, I hated Zander with a passion-deeply-embedded-in-my-heart back then.Maybe it's because I vid...and I'm constantly looking at Liason scenes and searching for more past clips of them?....

So, this is a classic and I'm bringing it for those of you who might not have been watching back then. And if you were watching back then, well...I think I might cry if no one remembers it. %(

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLblfwxoNU4

This is my favorite scene EVER of Liason. It trumps Jake's birth, Jason's proposals to Elizabeth, name any Liason scene even the NOP....and this trumps it (in my book...lol).

TOTAL classic!!!! It shows the great chemistry they have as well as the fun.

This one makes me sad a bit though because this was all about doing something for Michael for Christmas yet they don't do things like this for THEIR child, Jake. I would LOVE to see them having these type of scenes together regarding Jake and Cam. It's a shame they can't be in scenes together anymore because the chemistry is too strong and the look in Jason's eyes says it ALL!

I really want them to have scenes like that with Jake too. I think the writers are just wasting potential. It doesn't really make any sense to me.....and when eventually 5 years 10 years...or 20 years down the line when Jake finds out that his biological father is Jason....I want him to hate Jason. I don't want him to so easily forgive. I want him to accuse Jason of loving the mob, Michael, Sonny, and Carly....more than him...his supposed son. Because it's true.

Good Morning Starr, Good morning Ladies,

I am loving this new thread as well as the current B moments topic, it has turned up my already blazing Liason love up a few more notches :D

Starr, ITA. I also hope that if the writers do make the stupid choice of not letting Jason into Jakes life before they SORAS Jake that Jake does hate him and he has a complete meltdown on Liz.

My hope is that Jake grows up feeling that he never belonged or fit in to the Spencer family, that Lucky loved Cam more than him. He notices that he doesn't look like his "father" Mother or his brother, and he wants to know where he came from because he feels a piece of his life is missing and he demands to know where he came from.

And when Jake finds out that he had a whole family living in town that he was kept from knowing
(the Quartermaines)for no particular reason, that he just goes ballistic.
It would really make for some good story. But I would rather that the writers just let Jason connect with his son now.

Starrgirlfish

Postby Starrgirlfish » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:14 pm

Quote BiggestJasonFan:
Quote Starrgirlfish:

Oh, okay. I am sorry if I made you mad at me. This was the first thread that I saw and I knew that it was about Jason too, so that is why I responded. If you don't want me posting in here, then I won't. I didn't realize that this was an invitation only, exclusive club. Sorry for the intrusion.

Oh no, please don't think I'm mad at you! Definitely not an exclusive club...Just a Liason thread where pro-Liasonites converse. I have absolutely no idea if you were a fan of Liason along with Jason and Courtney....so I asked.

And I am definitely not mad at you...don't worry.

I don't know a lot of Jason/Courtney fans anymore, so I think that is pretty cool. And I look forward to posting and getting to know you more.

Burst-JasonLiz

Postby Burst-JasonLiz » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:15 pm

Just a little reminder for those that do not understand what this thread is about....

This thread DOES NOT promote Jason's other so called loves, so please respect this thread as it is a LIASON FAN THREAD! We do our best to stay out and refrain from posting negative comments in your FAN threads so please respect our thread.

Burst-JasonLiz

Postby Burst-JasonLiz » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:17 pm

Quote BiggestJasonFan:
Quote Starrgirlfish:

This thread is not about needing an invitation it is about LIASON plain and simple.

Starrgirlfish

Postby Starrgirlfish » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Quote Burst-JasonLiz: Just a little reminder for those that do not understand what this thread is about....

This thread DOES NOT promote Jason's other so called loves, so please respect this thread as it is a LIASON FAN THREAD! We do our best to stay out and refrain from posting negative comments in your FAN threads so please respect our thread.

I don't think BiggestJasonFan knew that it was just a pro-Liason thread. I don't think any harm was meant, just a misunderstanding of what the thread was about. 3)

Starrgirlfish

Postby Starrgirlfish » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:22 pm

StormyI agree, I didn't even go into the Quartermaine angle. But I think he should be mad that he was kept from his grandmother and great-grandfather. I think SOOOO much storyline could stem from letting the Quartermaines know they have an heir. I will be SOOO mad if GH kills Monica or Edward off and they don't know that Jake is their granson/great-grandson.

Return to “General Hospital”