Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
acgs99

Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Postby acgs99 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:12 am

So I'm sure the straddle is one of the most remembered scenes and while it was deliciously hot, I found a "B" moment in the same scene. I like when he unexpectedly says, "You're not crazy!" and grabs her and kisses her and then we got the rest of the scene...was hot with the kissing and taking off clothes, Liz lifting his muscle shirt...till damn Carly ruined it! Gosh, that would have been a super hot love scene!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DpW0ExC8v0

acgs99

Postby acgs99 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:13 am

So nice to see so many familiar faces in here...van, sugar,fcc,wish...I have missed you all! Sure I forgot some...I don't watch the show, only read about it, and will not till they reunite Liason!

southern sugar

Postby southern sugar » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:16 am

Quote acgs99: So nice to see so many familiar faces in here...van, sugar,fcc,wish...I have missed you all! Sure I forgot some...I don't watch the show, only read about it, and will not till they reunite Liason!

HELLOOO! Girl I have missed you!!

Burst-JasonLiz

Postby Burst-JasonLiz » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:47 am

Quote Starrgirlfish:
Quote Burst-JasonLiz:
Quote esprit: I guess what attracted me to Liason was thta it was a classic love story waiting to be told ... and it is the only relationship thus far that has not been tainted and the core Liason bond is still intact no matter what! That IMO is something on a soap that has never happened, and perhaps the only reason why Liason will end up together.
I am so glad that Liason realtionship is not yet tainted unlike the majority of GH couples. I think maybe Robin and Patrick's relationship is the only other one that is not yet tainted, but also their relationship is so very differant that Liason's.

I leave for a couple hours and our thread moved quite fast, 9+ pages or so, NICE!! :D

Not that I disagree, but I'm wondering what you mean by "not yet tainted".

Ooops my bad I should NOT TAINTED! :)) :D

Burst-JasonLiz

Postby Burst-JasonLiz » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:54 am

Quote Starrgirlfish:
Quote Charming the Flame:
Quote Starrgirlfish: Does anyone remember the "I watch Alias" clip? It's sooo funny. That's another one of my favorites. Elizabeth locks herself out of Kelly's, and Jason offers to open it for her (because well, he's Jason so of course can)...but Elizabeth stops him and says she will do it, and then she asks for a credit card. lol. Jason warily gives it to her and Elizabeth says, "I watch Alias..." and she breaks his credit card and is like, "Oh...." and Jason says, "Oh, that worked."

And then it gets all sweet when Elizabeth bandages Jason's hand (from breaking the glass to get in)....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCqEoJc2FeU

Holy Moley! It's like a Liason Christmans! Where are you coming up with these Starr?

This one was so great! Yet it broke my heart in the end when Zander came walking up.... %(

I know, I hated Zander with a passion-deeply-embedded-in-my-heart back then.Maybe it's because I vid...and I'm constantly looking at Liason scenes and searching for more past clips of them?....

So, this is a classic and I'm bringing it for those of you who might not have been watching back then. And if you were watching back then, well...I think I might cry if no one remembers it. %(

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLblfwxoNU4

This is my favorite scene EVER of Liason. It trumps Jake's birth, Jason's proposals to Elizabeth, name any Liason scene even the NOP....and this trumps it (in my book...lol).

A few weeks ago I rewatched all Zander and Elizabeth clips. I was also never into Zander at all. Jason was in the picture when Zander was on screen and the eye sex between Elizabeth and Jason totally deflated any potential between Zander and Elizabeth.

Burst-JasonLiz

Postby Burst-JasonLiz » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:58 am

Love, love seeing our long lost Liasonites posting in here!! Just imagine if EVERYONE came back!! This thread would always be on top where it belongs!!

fcc_21

Postby fcc_21 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:55 am

Quote Charming the Flame: WHOOO HOOOO I am going down in history being on the first page of the new thread!!!

I have a challenge for all Liasonites (new and old). Tell us your favorite Liason moment that is one we'd least expect... Kinda like the B side of all the classics!

Ready
set
GO!
:D

My B side Liason, well i have so many but one that always stands out to me when I'm youtubing Liason is the Balcony scene in 2002 i think, Jason is looking at Al'z yacht out the balcony doors and liz comes down stairs and he asks her if she wants to see and he standinhg behind her trying not to touch her but you can tell he is tempted. *) *) MISS THEM!! :(

Starrgirlfish

Postby Starrgirlfish » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:19 am

Quote Burst-JasonLiz:
Quote Starrgirlfish:
Quote Burst-JasonLiz:
Quote esprit: I guess what attracted me to Liason was thta it was a classic love story waiting to be told ... and it is the only relationship thus far that has not been tainted and the core Liason bond is still intact no matter what! That IMO is something on a soap that has never happened, and perhaps the only reason why Liason will end up together.
I am so glad that Liason realtionship is not yet tainted unlike the majority of GH couples. I think maybe Robin and Patrick's relationship is the only other one that is not yet tainted, but also their relationship is so very differant that Liason's.

I leave for a couple hours and our thread moved quite fast, 9+ pages or so, NICE!! :D

Not that I disagree, but I'm wondering what you mean by "not yet tainted".

Ooops my bad I should NOT TAINTED! :)) :D

What do you think they are not tainted by though?

Charming the Flame

Postby Charming the Flame » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:41 am

Quote fcc_21:
Quote Charming the Flame: WHOOO HOOOO I am going down in history being on the first page of the new thread!!!

I have a challenge for all Liasonites (new and old). Tell us your favorite Liason moment that is one we'd least expect... Kinda like the B side of all the classics!

Ready
set
GO!

My B side Liason, well i have so many but one that always stands out to me when I'm youtubing Liason is the Balcony scene in 2002 i think, Jason is looking at Al'z yacht out the balcony doors and liz comes down stairs and he asks her if she wants to see and he standinhg behind her trying not to touch her but you can tell he is tempted. *) *) MISS THEM!! :(

Holy Guacamole!!! Is that the one where is he is just lost in her skin with his arm hovering over it, you can see the ache to touch her???? I wish you had included them clip. Love to see that again... *)

tiffers1912

Postby tiffers1912 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:46 am

Quote fcc_21:

Ready
set
GO!

I so love that scene! I think he briefly touches a strand of her hair or maybe he just hovers over it. Poor boy had it bad!!!

Return to “General Hospital”