Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
spartes

Re: Liason & Liz FANS only thread #2 - NO BASHING

Postby spartes » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:22 am

Quote Vertigobarbie: Pour Jake, he just couldn't catch a break on Monday's show between Carly and Sloane.

Don't like Sloane, he comes across as very sleazy. Maybe they should pair him with Sxx. :D

Yup I'm behind but looking forward to seeing today's show with the flashback to the first show aired for GH.

I'm hoping we get some Lake/Liason scenes later this week. I could use the cheering up. 3)

I know right. More Jake & Liz Please

FOREVER:JAKE & LIZ

spartes

Postby spartes » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:30 am

Please bring on more Jake & Liz right away PLEASE.

spartes

Postby spartes » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:39 pm

I just wondering will Jake tell Sam he having flash back or will he just keep them to himself for now until it come full circle. Will he let Liz or Carly what been happening. I hope it Elizabeth that he confided in. But either one I hope that tjey work to found out who brought brought faked wife to town and why.

alexisa

Postby alexisa » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:09 pm

New to this board, glad I found this thread. Was in LOVE with LIASON and now loving LAKE. Do u guys think we stand any chance of them ending up together or will he just end up with Sam? Hate to get invested for nothing! Did u see yesterday the way he was sooo jealous when she told him she was "talking" to Ric? BM is too darn sexy!

allyred123

Postby allyred123 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:00 pm

Okay. Ric's plan is slowly falling apart. Something tells me by the Nurse's Ball Jake and Liz will be back in each other's arms for a loving reunion and Ric will be on the floor after a good swift upper cut from Jake and kick in the shins from Liz.

FOREVER: JAKE AND LIZ

Burst-JasonLiz

Postby Burst-JasonLiz » Sun May 17, 2015 8:03 pm

Hello all, any Liason fans on here still that posted in 2007/2008?

Loving what is being written for Becky Herbst. That girl has talent and can pull off anything. The character of Elizabeth is so good. She has been through a lot! Ready for her s/l, finally! She has been mostly background material these last few years and now it's her turn!

Yes I love Liason and always will.

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Tue May 19, 2015 7:44 am

Quote Burst-JasonLiz: Hello all, any Liason fans on here still that posted in 2007/2008?

Loving what is being written for Becky Herbst. That girl has talent and can pull off anything. The character of Elizabeth is so good. She has been through a lot! Ready for her s/l, finally! She has been mostly background material these last few years and now it's her turn!

OMG Burst!!!!!!!
I haven't seen you in here in ages. I came in this morning looking for the Rant and Rave thread and I find your post in here.

I love love love the work that Becky has been doing. She is knocking it out of the park. She did great in the live shows even though she was nervous.

I hate that Elizabeth is keeping the secret but I do see her perspective. Not saying I agree with her but I get the reasoning behind it.

Loved seeing you in here Burst.

spartes

Postby spartes » Tue May 19, 2015 12:21 pm

Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote Burst-JasonLiz: Hello all, any Liason fans on here still that posted in 2007/2008?

OMG Burst!!!!!!!
I haven't seen you in here in ages. I came in this morning looking for the Rant and Rave thread and I find your post in here.

I love love love the work that Becky has been doing. She is knocking it out of the park. She did great in the live shows even though she was nervous.

I hate that Elizabeth is keeping the secret but I do see her perspective. Not saying I agree with her but I get the reasoning behind it.

I understand too and I'm enjoying it.

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Tue May 19, 2015 1:20 pm

Quote spartes:
Quote Vertigobarbie:

OMG Burst!!!!!!!

I understand too and I'm enjoying it.

I'm enjoying it as well. It's giving BH the opportunity to showcase her talents and a great job she is doing too.

Yes, her actions will come back to bite her on the butt but she isn't doing it maliciously. Like Elizabeth said, she is tired of everyone doing things and getting away with it. This time she is doing something for herself.

LiasonSteckyFan

Postby LiasonSteckyFan » Tue May 19, 2015 11:14 pm

Quote Vertigobarbie:

OMG Burst!!!!!!!

Hello ladies!! I've missed talking to you!!

Return to “General Hospital”