DOES EMILY NOT FIND OUT ABOUT THE BABY?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
akrigdon

DOES EMILY NOT FIND OUT ABOUT THE BABY?

Postby akrigdon » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:13 am

i thought i saw a preview where emily was telling liz that "the Q family needed this baby." i was assuming they were talking about liz and jasons baby, but now i hear spoilers about lulu finding out about the baby first.

does anyone know?

toorobbin

Re: DOES EMILY NOT FIND OUT ABOUT THE BABY?

Postby toorobbin » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:24 pm

I read those same rumors regarding Lulu also.

Remember, way back when, when Cameron told Emily he was going to have a baby brother or a baby sister.

I also read that Nik and Maxie, stop Lucky from marrying Liz.

mommymccormick

Postby mommymccormick » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:28 pm

Quote toorobbin: I read those same rumors regarding Lulu also.

Remember, way back when, when Cameron told Emily he was going to have a baby brother or a baby sister.

Thats what I read also, Lulu and Spinelli find out about the baby but Nic and Maxie stop the wedding.

Mom2RedHead

Postby Mom2RedHead » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:02 pm

Quote mommymccormick:

Thats what I read also, Lulu and Spinelli find out about the baby but Nic and Maxie stop the wedding.

Maxie somehow gets ahold of Spinelli's laptop is what I read! Firgures that it had to be her! How do Lulu and Spinelli found out about the baby anyway? With his computer somehow?

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:16 pm

Quote Mom2RedHead:
Quote mommymccormick:

Maxie somehow gets ahold of Spinelli's laptop is what I read! Firgures that it had to be her! How do Lulu and Spinelli found out about the baby anyway? With his computer somehow?

You question the jackel.

lol

I-Heart-Liason

Postby I-Heart-Liason » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:20 pm

Quote toorobbin:
Quote Mom2RedHead:
Quote mommymccormick:

You question the jackel.

lol

Spinelli is trying to prove himself to Jason after Stan comes back and he stumbles upon it. He tells LuLu and Maxie gets hold of Spinelli's computer and finds out the truth.

mommymccormick

Postby mommymccormick » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:26 pm

Quote I-Heart-Liason:
Quote toorobbin:
Quote Mom2RedHead:
Quote mommymccormick:

You question the jackel.

lol

Spinelli is trying to prove himself to Jason after Stan comes back and he stumbles upon it. He tells LuLu and Maxie gets hold of Spinelli's computer and finds out the truth.

That's what I read too. ;) We already know he can hack into the hospitals computer data base, so mabey he ran across the paternity results while looking for something else...who knows... ?) ?) ?)

Return to “General Hospital”