FRUSTRATION thread

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ReignOfTerror

FRUSTRATION thread

Postby ReignOfTerror » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:53 pm

Do you ever read something on here or anywhere else, or see something on tv and you just want to...............

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!

I think I will save this thread for everytime I need to bang my head or scream, I will just come in here and do it. LOL ~)

I-Heart-Liason

Re: FRUSTRATION thread

Postby I-Heart-Liason » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:58 pm

Good Idea.

I just read a thread that said that jason and Sam should take Liz's baby. No matter what team you are rooting for this makes no sense to me ?)

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:59 pm

Quote I-Heart-Liason: Good Idea.

I just read a thread that said that jason and Sam should take Liz's baby. No matter what team you are rooting for this makes no sense to me ?)

LOL, ok, I need to confess *) That's why I started this thread. Hanging my head in shame.

OnegirlOneboy

Postby OnegirlOneboy » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:21 pm

Good thread.To bad we can not scream out loud when posting here. SREEEEEEEEEAMMMMMM IS THE WORD.

happi

Postby happi » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:32 pm

Quote ReignOfTerror: Do you ever read something on here or anywhere else, or see something on tv and you just want to...............

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!

I think I will save this thread for everytime I need to bang my head or scream, I will just come in here and do it. LOL ~)

good idea because i'm shaking my head and ~) and
screeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

JASAM.FAN

Postby JASAM.FAN » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:42 pm

Screeeaaaammm why are we frustrated someone fill me in,i have not been on the board for 5 days did i miss something.I have been watching general hospital what did i miss,not being nosey. :-)

I-Heart-Liason

Postby I-Heart-Liason » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:49 pm

Quote JASAM.FAN: Screeeaaaammm why are we frustrated someone fill me in,i have not been on the board for 5 days did i miss something.I have been watching general hospital what did i miss,not being nosey. :-)

There has been some bickering and accusations being thrown but I think that it is over now.
In this thread we can just rant about our frustrations with other posts without causing a disruption within that bulletin.

TwoOfHearts

Postby TwoOfHearts » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:11 pm

Quote I-Heart-Liason: Good Idea.

Regardless of what couple you are rooting for how can someone suggest giving up a baby( especially since it is obvious that Liz loves the baby) ~) ...that's an awful idea...this is coming from a JaSam fan

GHFANFORLIFE

Postby GHFANFORLIFE » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:14 pm

it was in a spoiler I think that Sam's wheels start running about how Liz did the surrogacy thing for Courtney and Jax.....I don't think Liz or Jason would ever go for that.

Return to “General Hospital”